What Is BioClarity?
BioClarity is an acne treatment system that comes with 3 steps, and 3 different products that you must use on a daily basis. This product prides itself on not using any harsh chemicals, soothing the skin and fighting acne naturally.
Their secret ingredient is Floralux, which comes from chlorophyll in plants. This acne treatment has been clinically tested and it was created by dermatologists.
According to the main website of BioClarity, this product has the ability to:
- Attack and remove the bacteria that causes acne before it can even start causing problems
- Reduce redness
- Reduce pore size
- Soothe the skin
- Provide you with clearer skin in just 2 weeks
Who Makes BioClarity?
BioClarity is a part of Adigica Health, Inc. Their headquarters are in San Diego, California. Adigica Health is a new eCommerce company that focuses on skincare, health, and overall wellness products.
David Hale is the Chairman of the Board of this company. If you wish to contact the company, you can email [email protected] or call 1-844-625-2748.
Best BioClarity Alternative?
Due to all the negative reviews about BioClarity, we’ve been looking for a competitive products that was proven more effective. We checked several of them with deception, and finally came around a real effective Acne Treatment. You can read its review HERE.
Who Is BioClarity For?
An appealing thing about this product is that it’s not only vegan but also cruelty-free. This means that no animals were tested or harmed in the making of these products.
This formula works for all types of skin, whether you have combination, oily, or dry skin. It is for anyone who struggles with acne, whether you are a teenager or adult.
Since this product is natural and doesn’t contain harsh chemicals, there is no minimum age that you must be to use it.
How Does BioClarity Work?
There are three procedures that have to be followed twice a day in order to see results from this product. Here are the three steps
- Cleanser – This is the first step. The cleanser contains ingredients such as chamomile and cucumber that have been known to reduce eye swelling and any irritation on the face. They are very gentle ingredients. The cleanser also contains green tea which helps to remove toxins from your skin.
2. Acne Treatment Gel – This second step is based on the ingredient salicylic acid, which is found in many acne treatment products. This ingredient assists with opening any blocked pores. This gel also contains oat kernels which help to re-introduce moisture that will potentially help reduce any excess oil that your skin has.
3. Restore Gel – This is the final step of using BioClarity. This restore gel contains an ingredient called floralux which is especially beneficial for dry skin. It also contains ingredients such as licorice root that assists in reducing any redness or markings on your skin. Even though this gel is green, once you rub it onto your skin the green disappears.
There are 6 main natural ingredients that are in this formula. They are as follows:
- Floralux – This is a compound that is extracted from chlorophyll in plants. This ingredient is only used in the Restore Gel, and it is what makes the product green. It is beneficial for lowering redness and irritation. It helps extremely dry skin, and is great for anyone who has eczema.
- Green Tea Extract – This ingredient is full of antioxidants. It is a natural detoxifier, and it works to cleanse the skin by removing toxins. This ingredient is found in the cleanser.
- Cucumber – Cucumber has been used in skin care regimens for centuries. It is a very cooling ingredient, and it calms the skin. It is used in the cleanser.
- Oat Kernel Extract – This is another soothing ingredient. It is found in the Treatment Gel and it naturally hydrates skin. Oat kernel extract works by restoring moisture and replacing the oils in your skin.
- Chamomile – Chamomile is used in the cleanser. It assists with reducing any irritation on the skin, and it also helps to remove dirt and oil from the pores. Just like cucumber, it is a very soothing ingredient.
- Licorice Root – This ingredient is very invigorating and helps to cool the skin. It is used in the Restore gel. Licorice root helps to reduce markings on your skin along with any redness. It is also meant to leave the skin feeling smooth.
- 2% Salicylic Acid – This ingredient aids in opening up any blocked skin pores.
BioClarity Side Effects
The manufacturer claims that there are no known side effects of BioClarity. Since it is a natural formula made entirely out of plants and devoid of any chemicals, it is safe for anyone of any age.
Some people who have very sensitive skin might experience irritation, and everyone’s skin reacts differently to products. Just because there are no known side effects does not mean that you won’t experience anything.
Also, BioClarity states on their website that in some cases, acne appeared to worsen during the first few weeks of treatment.
In order for this product to work successfully, you have to use it twice a day. Once in the morning, and once at night. You start by using the facial cleanser and then rinsing that off with warm water.
BioClarity recommends using lukewarm water rather than hot water because hot water can lead to dry skin. Pat dry.
Next, you use the acne treatment gel. Thinly apply this gel over the affected areas on your face with your fingertips and let it sink in. Allow the gel to dry before going onto the final step.
BioClarity recommends only using the acne treatment once a day instead of twice because it’s very powerful. Overdoing it can lead to dryness and irritation.
Finally, you use the restore gel. Spread a couple pumps of this gel all over your face to cool it down. Make sure to spread it evenly.
BioClarity does have quite a few natural reviews, especially within the natural and vegan skincare community. It’s great that these people now have a natural option if they don’t want to use other skincare treatments.
However, many of the reviews on BioClarity seem to be from people who have minimal acne. It is difficult to find any before and after photos or reviews from individuals who suffer from severe acne.
Where To Buy BioClarity
You can buy this product directly from the manufacturer’s website. This product comes in the form of a subscription which you can cancel anytime.
You are charged monthly, but only shipped products every other month. This is because the shipments contain a 60-day supply. You can cancel the subscription at any time.
The price is $29.95 for a 30-day supply, including free shipping.
Does BioClarity Really Work Or Is It A Scam?
Based on the customer reviews, it appears that BioClarity does seem to work for some people.
However, if you look at many of the reviews that bloggers and social media influencers post, it is clearly stated that their reviews are sponsored.
That means that they were paid by BioClarity to say good things about the product and promote it. These reviews are hard to go off of because we know that they aren’t always 100% honest.
Ultimately, it’s up to you whether you wish to try this acne treatment out for yourself or not.
Sorted by: Most Recent
by Lexie review for BioClarity
I had been suffering from severe acne and it’s making my skin rough and ugly. I tried lots of products already but they all didn’t work. I’m so glad I stumble on this product and it’s such a miracle. I super love this product. My face is now clear and pimple and acne-free! Thanks BioClarity! I will surely spread the word around.
by Amanda review for BioClarity
After a month of applying these products on my face, my acnes are still there. Hopeless.
by Rizzie review for BioClarity
It works! Been looking for an acne treatment for my 15 y.o. teen and finally found this. We have been using it for a month now, and my daughter now has a smooth face. All of her pimples are gone!
by Sara review for BioClarity
A total waste of money. Better try something else.
by Nina review for BioClarity
My acne are now slowly starting to heal but my skin is rather rough and dry.
Last Updated on