What Is Charlotte Tilbury Magic Cream?
Charlotte Tilbury Magic Cream is a moisturizer that contains ingredients that can deeply moisturize your skin as well as lift your complexion.
The formula contains vitamin E which significantly helps in transforming dull skin into glowing skin.
This product also advertises that it can fight the aging process. It does it by stimulating the increase of collagen to prevent wrinkles from appearing.
Who Makes Charlotte Tilbury Magic Cream?
Charlotte Tilbury Beauty Ltd. is the one responsible for manufacturing this Magic cream.
A famous make-up artist and creative consultant, Charlotte Tilbury launched her range of products back in 2013. Apparently, she wants red carpet skin care products and makeup to be:
- Readily available to choose
- Easy to use
- Within reach to be given as a gift
The company is based in London. They offer a wide variety of skincare products like primers, concealers, bronzers, mascaras, eyeliners, eyelash curlers, just to name a few. It also caters to its customers online.
Best Charlotte Tilbury Magic Cream Alternative
Due to all the negative reviews about Charlotte Tilbury Magic Cream, we’ve been looking for a competitive product that was proven more effective. We checked several of them with deception, and finally came around a real effective skin moisturizer. You can read its review HERE.
Who Is Charlotte Tilbury Magic Cream For?
This moisturizer is ideal for people with tired, dry, or lackluster skin.
Most people that purchase the product describe the magic cream as having a pearlescent finish, which is probably where the promise “glow in the skin” comes from. So if you are looking for that youthful look, then this can be the product for you.
For people with oily skin, this is not an ideal product for daily treatment. Using this cream will create further unnecessary oil and shine.
How Does Charlotte Tilbury Magic Cream Work?
This product contains a unique anti-aging BioNymph Peptide Complex, which stimulates and increases collagen production and at the same time fight offs free radicals.
The formula for this multi-tasking treat features a secret mix of patented ingredients which can give you a plump and gorgeous looking skin every single day.
Charlotte’s Magic cream contains both SPF15 and anti-UV filter which help protect the skin from the sun’s aging effects.
The moisturizer does absorb quickly through the skin and works well even under foundation and other make-up.
Charlotte Tilbury Magic Cream Ingredients
Below are the key ingredients for the Magic cream.
- Water (Aqua)
- Bio-Nymph Peptide Complex – is a breakthrough multitasking component of the cream which fights the aging process to give you a youthful, smooth skin.
- Hyaluronic acid– what it does is flood your skin with enough moisture to plump up your skin.
- Rosehip oil and Vitamin E – gives life to your stressed complexion. Situations like a hungover skin or dehydration from a long-haul flight will only need these two compounds to revive your skin complexion.
- Sodium Hyaluronate – is the one responsible for forming a film of hyaluronic acid over your skin to lock in moisture.
- Wild Pansy extract – helps the renewal of hyaluronic acid on the skin surface to seal in moisture.
- Antioxidants and Camellia oil – transform gray looking complexions into mirror-shine skin.
- Vitamin A– promotes firmer and smoother skin.
- Vitamin C– helps in promoting collagen activity to achieve a more youthful skin.
- Damask Rose Water and Aloe Vera – insinuates skin regeneration which helps fight signs of aging.
- Frangipani Extracts – forms a soothing and hydrating layer of a blanket over the skin.
- Flax Flower Extracts – native to the Swiss Alps, it is an antioxidant that soothes and calms the skin.
Charlotte Tilbury Magic Cream Side Effects
This product, aside from having a long line of ingredients, boasts about having a secret mix or compound. This isn’t a good selling point, as it can be scary not knowing about a particular component especially if you are someone with highly sensitive skin.
It doesn’t work for people who have issues with oily skin. The use of this moisturizer while having problems with oily skin only makes it worse.
If you have acne or eczema, it is best to consult a doctor first to ensure you will not have any adverse effects. This product is not meant to treat acne or other skin disorders.
Charlotte Tilbury Magic Cream Dosage
Steps in applying the cream according to the official site are as follows.
- Apply the moisturizer to the tips of your finger on both hands. Blend into your cheeks in a sweeping motion of up and out.
- Then blend in all the excess, tap your cheeks using your fingertips in a pitter-patter motion.
- Next, put your fingers under your cheekbones and smooth your fingers along your cheekbones then finishing at your ear. Do it three times.
- With the use of your thumb and forefinger, pinch your face’s jawline for two seconds.
- Lastly, run both thumb and forefinger along the jawline in a comprehensive manner to smooth out your skin.
- Do this at least twice a day morning and before going to bed.
Charlotte Tilbury Magic Cream Reviews
Most common user feedback states that the product is too expensive when what it does is only moisturize skin and nothing else of the other claims on benefits like anti-aging.
There are only a few user reviews that we can check out. Most of them are found on the company’s website and usually feedback on company websites will always be in their favor.
Where To Buy Charlotte Tilbury Magic Cream?
You can purchase this product on Charlotte Tilbury’s main site, other independent websites with a link to buy, and online shopping sites like Amazon.
The magic cream comes in 50 ml and 150 ml packaging. The 150 ml is named the Charlotte Tilbury Giant Magic Cream.
Does Charlotte Tilbury Magic Cream Really Work Or Is It A Scam?
Charlotte Tilbury may be an excellent creative consultant and make-up artist, but it doesn’t mean that her Charlotte Tilbury Magic Cream works.
Overall, it does its job as a moisturizer although it’s not suitable for all skin types. Next is it claims to have anti-aging capabilities, which most of the customer feedback online refuted.
We recommend that you search for other moisturizing skin care products that are more transparent. The formula itself can give you red flags so be wary of any secret ingredient.
Many products can cause certain allergies, so it is important to know what’s in the formula of a product you’re eyeing to avoid unwanted problems later on.
Sorted by: Most Recent
by Teresa B. review for Charlotte Tilbury Magic Cream
It moisturizes my skin but that was it. It didn’t help with my wrinkles at all. False advertisement.
by Shanky review for Charlotte Tilbury Magic Cream
There was nothing special about it. Don’t bother with this cream. Other brands work better.
by Eva B. review for Charlotte Tilbury Magic Cream
It’s fine but ridiculously expensive.
Last Updated on