What Is Consult Beaute Shake?
Consult Beaute Shake is a meal replacement shake that features a combination of nutrients, fibers and protein. It is said to be designed for people with an active and busy lifestyle, serving as their go-to snack that they can grab anytime they feel like it.
When you’re on a low carb or high protein diet, it means you should be able to prepare and eat 5-6 small meals daily. But then sometimes this is no longer possible due to a lot of reasons.
A meal replacement shake is a good option for times like this, rather than going for non-healthy foods that may only affect your diet in a negative way.
Who Makes Consult Beaute Shake?
This shake is a product of Consult Beaute, a line that’s created by a TV personality and plastic surgeon named Dr. Terry Dubrow along with his wife Heather Dubrow. You surely have heard of this woman’s name, as she is also a known TV personality.
Consult Beaute is actually a line of products dedicated to anti-aging, skin, nail and hair health. Most of their products consist of topical creams, serums and vitamins. This is the only item that falls under the meal replacement shake category.
Consult Beaute seems to not have its own website, which is also why we couldn’t find any address or contact information for the company. They do have their official retailer, evine.com. We’re just not sure if you could contact that site for any question or concern regarding Consult Beaute Shake.
Best Consult Beaute Shake Alternative
Due to all the negative reviews about Consult Beaute Shake, we’ve been looking for a competitive product that was proven more effective. We checked several of them with deception, and finally came around a real effective meal shake. You can read its review HERE.
Who Is Consult Beaute Shake For?
The shake is formulated specifically for people who are always on the go but still want to stay fit and with healthy skin. It claims to be the perfect way to incorporate more vitamins and minerals into your daily diet while going through your busy schedule every day.
Consult Beaute Shake is for anyone who’s trying to control their appetite as well as caloric intake. It claims to make you feel full so that you won’t be feeling hungry until your next meal.
This meal shake is also said to be:
- low in fat
- a good source of fiber, antioxidant, vitamins, minerals and protein
- with soy
How Does Consult Beaute Shake Work?
The shake is part of of Consult Beaute’s non-traditional approach to anti-aging and skin health. It claims to supply the body with the needed balance of protein, nutrients and fiber while considering a calorie-conscious format.
Meal replacement shakes are healthier compared to junk foods and are better than skipping a meal just because you don’t have anything to munch on. The plant protein from rice and pea combined with the fiber blend from oat and flax is what’s responsible for the full feeling that you have upon taking this shake.
Aside from functioning as a meal replacement, this shake also claims to make you feel and look beautiful inside out. It contains protein building blocks that are essential in keeping the nails, skin and hair healthy.
Consult Beaute Shake Ingredients
- Protein blend – A combination of pea protein and rice protein. Pea protein is gluten-free and dairy-free, and also proven to help support kidney and heart health. Rice protein, on the other hand, contains fiber that aids in digestion, as well as antioxidants and B vitamins.
- Maltodextrin – A highly processed powder derived from wheat, potato starch, rice and corn. It is used to increase shelf life in different foods and also as a filler or thickener.
- Omega-3 – These fatty acids are known to greatly help in different health conditions such as blood fat, rheumatoid and depression.
- Fiber Blend – This is a combination of flax seed, oat fiber and inulin.
- Beauty superfruits – This includes citrus bioflavonoids, resveratrol, pumpkin, acai berry, pomegranate, raspberry and blueberry.
- Hyaluronic acid – This can be used for a variety of purposes, such as joint disorders, skin ulcers, healing wounds, burns and moisturizer.
- Green tea phytosome – Provides antioxidant protection and may also aid in lowering high blood pressure.
- Vitamin and mineral blend – Composed of cyanocobalamin, ascorbic acid, zinc oxide, electrolytic iron, Dl-alpha-tocopheryl ccetate, niacinamide, copper gluconate, thiamin mononitrate, D-C-calcium pantothenate, manganese sulfate, dicalcium phosphate, pyridoxine HCL, riboflavin, folic acid, chromium chloride, potassium iodide, biotin, sodium molybdate and sodium selenite.
Other ingredients include PEPTAIN fish collagen protein, sucralose, silica, cholecalciferol and retinyl acetate.
Consult Beaute Shake Side Effects
No side effects were mentioned on evine’s website, yet this does not mean that it’s 100% safe for consumption. Be sure to check the complete product label and see if there would be any ingredient that may trigger allergic reactions.
If you are currently taking other supplements or meal shake, best to consult with your doctor first before buying this product.
Consult Beaute Shake contains fish (tilapia) and soy. This is not recommended for usage if you have allergies or are known to react with any of these ingredients.
Consult Beaute Shake Dosage
Two scoops of this powder should be added to 8oz of cold water. Mix in a shaker and then shake until desired consistency is achieved.
One bottle of this shake is enough to make 20 servings.
Consult Beaute Shake Reviews
The Consult Beaute Shake reviews posted on evine’s website are too old already, dating back to more than two years. This means that they are no longer updated. It has an average of 3.7 rating out of 5 stars.
One user gave it a one-star rating due to its awful taste, regardless if you mix the powder with almond milk, chocolate milk or water. Some complained about the price saying that it’s quite expensive for a meal shake.
Where To Buy Consult Beaute Shake?
You can order this shake directly from the evine’s website, which appears to be their official retailer. There is no option for ordering if you try to go to Heather Dubrow’s website. There is also no official website found for Consult Beaute.
Does Consult Beaute Shake Really Work Or Is It A Scam?
Because of too old reviews for this product, it’s hard to determine whether it is really effective or not. Knowing that Consult Beaute is a brand that greatly focuses on anti-aging and beauty, this might not be a good option for a meal replacement shake.
It may be best to find a meal shake that has been proven effective with positive (and recent) reviews. This way, you’ll be able to see if it’s really something that is worth your money and time.