What Is Femmerol?
Femmerol is a herbal supplement that was created to relieve many symptoms from perimenopause and postmenopause cycles.
It is a natural alternative option for people who do not want to undergo HRT (hormone replacement therapy).
It’s a much more appealing option for people who do not want to risk the possible negative health effects that are involved with HRT and chemical-based medication.
It’s a very safe product that can provide relief for discomfort since it’s made entirely out of natural ingredients.
Who Makes Femmerol?
This supplement is made by a pharmaceutical company called Capsugel. They are a branch of Pfizer.
Who Is Femmerol For?
This supplement was specifically designed for women who are in their menopausal life stages. It is not intended for women who are pregnant or breastfeeding.
It works best for women who suffer from slight to moderate symptoms associated with menopause. This might not be as effective for women who suffer from extreme menopause symptoms.
These capsules are suitable for both vegans and vegetarians. Since they are made entirely out of chlorophyll, it’s also kosher and gluten-free. The supplement is great for people with allergies, too.
How Does Femmerol Work?
This product works to balance hormone levels in a menopausal woman’s body. The main symptoms that are associated with menopause are mostly caused by hormonal imbalances.
Once these hormone levels are balanced out, many of the symptoms are prevented, reduced, or reversed.
Femmerol contains specific ingredients that are meant to address certain symptoms and relieve them. Some symptoms that it works to prevent and aid are hot flashes, anxiety, and fatigue.
For example, capsicums are included to relieve pain.
Another example of an ingredient included is black cohosh. This is an extremely popular natural extract that has been used to treat menopause symptoms for centuries.
Black cohosh binds to estrogen receptors in the body, suppressing LH (also known as the luteinizing hormone). This helps to balance the hormones.
This formula contains the ingredients sage, valerian, and red raspberry which all work to reduce hot flashes, help regulate body temperature, and improve the quality of sleep that users get.
There are 11 main ingredients that Femmerol is comprised of. These ingredients are entirely natural. The main ingredients along with their benefits are:
- Bell pepper – Although often referred to as a vegetable, this ingredient is actually a fruit. It contains a natural chemical called capsaicin that is beneficial for pain relief.
- Bayberry – This aromatic herb is an astringent that helps to increase circulation of blood in the body.
- Damiana Leaf – This natural ingredient helps to balance out the hormones and it has been found to be effective for depression, energy levels, and hot flashes.
- Black cohosh – This ingredient is used to treat night sweats and hot flashes which are common symptoms of menopause. It also helps to treat vaginal dryness. It has been used for centuries to treat irregular menstrual cycles.
- Kudzu root – This root contains a lot of isoflavones, helping to fight against allergies. It is also beneficial for migraines. Kudzu root contains dietary polyphenols which provide a similar effect on the body that HRT does.
- Ginger – Ginger has been used for centuries to prevent nausea. It is antibacterial, and it also contains antispasmodic properties that help control hot flashes.
- Valerian – This plant is great for reducing anxiety and promoting a healthy and deep sleep.
- Licorice root – This root is an antioxidant and it also helps to lower cholesterol levels in the body. It helps with constipation issues as well as peptic ulcers.
- Red raspberry – This ingredient helps to strengthen and protect the uterine muscles.
- Red clover – Red clover contains isoflavones which are beneficial for reducing hot flashes. It also helps to prevent bone loss.
- Sage – This ingredient is an antiperspirant (helps to reduce sweating). It works to lower the internal body temperature when it becomes too hot.
- Soy isoflavones – Soy is naturally high in isoflavones, which are a type of phytoestrogen. Phytoestrogens are natural chemicals that are found in plants that have a similar effect on the body as estrogen.
- Dong Quai – This ingredient is sourced from the mountains of Japan, China, and Korea. This herb is widely used in traditional medicine to help with a variety of women’s health issues. It helps to treat and provide relief for many menopause symptoms.
Femmerol Side Effects
Since this product is comprised of entirely natural ingredients, the side effects are nowhere near as severe as taking something like a prescription medication full of chemicals.
However, just like every single product that exists out there, you should always be aware of potential side effects when you are introducing new ingredients to your body.
Some potential side effects that you can experience are nausea, stomach pain, and tiredness. If you are taking medication, do not take this supplement unless you talk to your doctor first.
It’s recommended that you take 2 capsules of Femmerol when you wake up, and 2 capsules at night before you go to bed. This dosage is meant to work with the natural hormonal rhythm that your body already has.
You can take up to 6 capsules daily — it depends on your personal needs or what your doctor recommends. Some people might only need 1 capsule in the morning and 1 at night, while others might need 3 to start the day, and 3 to end the day with.
By taking it at two different points during the day, you aid your body in naturally maintaining its levels of hormones.
If you look at customer reviews on Femmerol online, you will see that many menopausal women praise this supplement and have great things to say about it. It helps customers with their pain and many other menopause symptoms.
Where To Buy Femmerol
You can purchase this product directly from the manufacturer’s website. They provide a 30-day satisfaction guarantee on their website.
Each bottle contains 120 capsules, and it costs $47.95 per bottle.
Does Femmerol Really Work Or Is It A Scam?
Based on the ingredients used in this formula paired with honest customer reviews, we believe that Femmerol really works.
There is no indication that Femmerol is a scam in any way.
The company is transparent about their ingredients, and all of the ingredients have been proven to help with menopausal symptoms.
If you want to see if this product works for you, there is no harm in trying it out, especially with the 30-day satisfaction guarantee.