What Is Floracil50?
Floracil50 is a probiotic supplement in capsule form. As with other probiotics, it is meant to improve your digestive system and boost your immune system. It also addresses urinary and colon issues, decreases mental and physical stress, and prevents aging-related symptoms.
The manufacturer claims it is better than others because it contains ingredients not found in other probiotic supplements. These additional probiotics target the decrease in cortisol levels as well as the increase in sperm count and sperm motility. Thus, it’s an ideal probiotic for men.
This supplement can be used daily for the digestive and immune systems, but can also be taken for short-term therapeutic relief.
Who Makes Floracil50?
This supplement is produced by Truth Nutraceuticals. The company is based in Melbourne Beach, Florida and can be contacted via phone (1-800-214-9820) or through email ([email protected])
Best Floracil50 Alternative?
Due to all the negative reviews about Floracil50, we’ve been looking for a competitive product that was proven more effective. We checked several of them with deception, and finally came around a real effective probiotic supplement. You can read its review HERE.
Who Is Floracil50 For?
This product is for anyone, but especially if you are experiencing poor digestion, inflammatory bowel syndrome (IBS), ulcerative colitis (UC), leaky gut, bloating, gas or stomach cramps.
If you are prone to suffering from foodborne illnesses, Floracil50 can help ease the troublesome symptoms of these illnesses.
Some health issues such as fatigue, weight gain, sleeplessness, constipation, skin problems and fungal infections can be traced to an unhealthy gut. The healthy bacteria strains contained in this product can help your gut to function well.
How Does Floracil50 Work?
This probiotic contains several bacteria of the good kind, which mainly prevent the growth of toxic substances in your intestines. This results in improved normal flora in your intestines.
The other bacteria in this product help to lower your blood sugar levels and boost your metabolism by converting the sugars in your body into lactic acid.
It also includes certain cleansing bacteria that not only help in your body’s detoxification process but also improve your blood circulation.
The manufacturer claims Floracil50 has some bacteria that are not found in other probiotic products, which makes it better in boosting the immune system. However, it is difficult to determine the veracity of this claim as not all probiotic supplements list their ingredients on their product labels.
These are the ingredients found on the Floracil50 label:
- Bifidobacterium longum – This very important microbe is located in the intestine and in the vagina. It helps keep both the digestive and immune systems healthy.
- Lactobacillus rhamnosus – This probiotic strain prevents and treats gastrointestinal infections and diarrhea. It also stimulates immune responses that promote vaccination and inhibit some allergies.
- Lactobacillus acidophilus – Also found in Greek yogurt, this probiotic prevents and treats diarrhea. It relieves symptoms of irritable bowel syndrome (IBS), Crohn’s disease and gut dysbiosis.
- Lactobacillus plantarum – This probiotic is commonly found in fermented food products. It is also present in the human saliva. This bacteria has the ability to produce its own antibiotics which boost immunity, treat IBS and prevent gut dysbiosis.
- Lactobacillus casei – A probiotic used to treat different types of diarrhea including infectious ones such as rotaviral diarrhea and traveler’s diarrhea. It is also a treatment for diarrhea associated with the use of antibiotics.
- Bifidobacterium breve – This beneficial bacteria can also be found in human breast milk and in the gastrointestinal tracts of infant and adult humans. It protects the colon, prevents constipation, and reduces gas, bloating and diarrhea.
- Bifidobacterium infantis – Lactic acid bacteria naturally found in the human oral cavity and gastrointestinal tract. It keeps the digestive tract healthy by killing harmful organisms and promoting digestion and metabolism.
- Lactobacillus reuteri – Another strain of lactic acid bacteria, this probiotic controls cholesterol levels, prevents ulcers, and protects the female urinary tract. It promotes vaginal health as well as infant gastrointestinal health.
Floracil50 Side Effects
The manufacturer claims that taking this product does not produce any side effects. However, since it contains milk, some users complained of discomfort associated with lactose intolerance.
Others noticed weight gain after a month of continued use. A few were nauseated shortly after taking the supplement.
The recommended dosage is one capsule a day for a person with a normal digestive system.
If you are experiencing stomach problems, you may increase your intake to two capsules a day, one in the morning and one at night. Do this until your stomach discomfort subsides.
For major gut issues, dosage may be increased to up to four capsules daily.
The reviews of this supplement vary and extend to two extreme sides. Some users praised it as the best probiotic they’ve taken. Others said they did not notice any improvement at all in their overall health.
Where To Buy Floracil50
You can purchase this supplement from the manufacturer’s website for $44.95 (plus shipping) with a 60-day money back guarantee.
It is also available on Amazon for the same price. A few other online stores sell this product at varying prices.
Does Floracil50 Really Work Or Is It A Scam?
We cannot say with 100% confidence that Floracil50 really works. The scale balances out between happy customers and dismayed users.
The feedback that stood out and stayed with us was that this product contains milk, which causes stomach troubles for the lactose intolerant. This side effect ironically negates the desired outcome of a healthy gut after taking a probiotic supplement.
In addition, some buyers experienced nausea shortly after taking this supplement and weight gain after a month of daily use. These negative results, though not directly correlated to lactose intolerance, could also be linked to the milk contained in the product.
Despite the negative user feedback, you may still go and try this product out if you wish. Still we believe that there are better alternatives on the market. It’s best to pick a probiotic supplement that has been proven effective by many loyal customers and won’t give you risky side effects.