What Is Garnier UltraLift?
Garnier UltraLift is a light, non-greasy anti-wrinkle cream that comes packed with vitamin E, giving your skin a much-nourished look.
The formula is said to reduce wrinkles in as quick as five days.
It contains Rice Peptides and Pro-Retinol (a form of vitamin A). These compounds help moisturize and hydrate the skin, which in turn give you a “lifted skin” effect.
Who Makes Garnier UltraLift?
The manufacturer of the product is Garnier LLC. But the company was acquired by L’Oreal back in 1977 and is currently the second largest brand within the L’Oreal group.
Garnier skin care and hair products are available in more than 120 countries.
If you need help or have queries about any of their products, you may go to the Garnier official website and ask a question by clicking the “Contact Us” option.
Best Garnier UltraLift Alternative?
Due to all the negative reviews about Garnier UltraLift, we’ve been looking for a competitive product that was proven more effective. We checked several of them with deception, and finally came around a real effective anti-wrinkle treatment. You can read its review HERE.
Who Is Garnier UltraLift For?
The formula of the cream is best for those women who are in their late 30s and above. It may help them get rid of those fine lines and wrinkles on their face.
This product contains SPF 15 which means it provides sun protection during the day. Hence, women who love the outdoors or have an active lifestyle can use this cream.
If you are looking for a daily moisturizer to provide you hydration, then this cream may work for you as well.
How Does Garnier UltraLift Work?
The manufacturer guarantees that the cream can reduce your fine lines and wrinkles in just a short period of usage.
The formula of the product is suitable for daily use and is ideal for all skin types. In just 24 hours, the cream claims to be able to moisturize your skin.
If used regularly, this non-greasy cream can provide the skin other anti-aging benefits. With this cream, you’re expected to have firmer, tighter, and more radiant and soft looking skin.
Garnier UltraLift Ingredients
Below are the active ingredients of the cream:
- Hydrolyzed Rice Protein – is an extract coming from grains that are high in anionic and cationic amino acids. It is believed that this compound has skin moisturizing properties.
- Pro-Retinol – is a type of concentrated vitamin A. This ingredient is a key nutrient which aids in the skin formation process. Pro-retinol is said to speed up this process. But there is no data available yet to show that it is more than just a vitamin A supplement.
- Butyrospermum Parkii Butter – better known as Shea butter. It is an oil extract coming from the pits of Shea tree fruits. Shea butter is a popular skin care product that has proven its efficacy. This compound acts as an emollient, which smoothes the skin and helps trap hydration inside.
- C13-14 Isoparaffin – is often used as an emollient and thickening agent for a lot of cosmetic products. The cosmetic database and EWG list C13-14 isoparaffin as a known toxin that can lead to cancer.
- Sodium Hydroxide– is another term for lye. It has been used in the past as a skin bleaching agent. Today it is used to balance out the pH of skin care products. Diluted effects of this compound may lead to cell death, blindness, neurological changes, and cancer.
- Benzyl Alcohol – belongs to a group of simple alcohols. What it does is make products absorb faster, making it look like they have an immediate effect on a user’s skin. When it evaporates, it takes with it the moisture that was in the skin. The result is that the skin gets more dehydrated which can lead to inflammation and cracks.
The inactive ingredients of the cream are as follows:
Water, glycerin, dimethicone, Ptfe, alcohol denat, isopropyl, isostearate, octyldodecanol, ammonium acryloyldimethyltaurate / steareth-25 methacrylate crosspolymer, arachidyl alcohol, behenyl alcohol, capryloyl salicylic acid, carbomer, cetearyl alcohol, cetyl alcohol, dimethicone/vinyl dimethicone crosspolymer, disodium edta, disodium stearoyl glutamate, laureth-7, methylparaben, mica, panthenol, peg-100 stearate, phenoxyethanol, polyacrylamide, retinyl linoleate, silica, sodium benzoate, titanium dioxide, tocopheryl acetate, fragrance
Garnier UltraLift Side Effects
It is a product that carries a lot of chemical ingredients. Most of the active ingredients have side effects that range from simple skin inflammation to cancer.
Also, be wary as one of the ingredients, the C13-14 isoparaffin, is a known toxin that causes cancer. The Cosmetics database lists this as a toxin and this is not something anybody would want to be in a skincare product.
The company website does not list any possible side effects that this cream can bring, so just do your own research and consult your dermatologist if needed.
How To Use Garnier UltraLift
Apply Garnier UltraLift anti-wrinkle and moisturizing cream to your clean, dry face before you go outside. Do apply twice a day for best results.
Pregnant and lactating women should not use the product since the ingredients are mostly chemical based.
Garnier UltraLift Reviews
A lot of online feedback and user reviews on Garnier UltraLift have customers commenting that it is not an anti-wrinkle cream. It is more of a sunscreen. Even after long period of use they claimed it did nothing for their fine lines and wrinkles.
Users commented that it was also too greasy. People with dry skin may get the moisture they need but not those that have oily skin.
The anti-aging benefits that the manufacturer promises like skin softening and tightening effect are not present in the formula, as per reviews and feedback online.
Where To Buy Garnier UltraLift?
If you purchase the product on the Garnier website, it will redirect you to buy it via Amazon.com or Walmart.com as both are retailers of the Garnier line of products.
There is no money back guarantee or trial packs available for this anti-wrinkle cream.
Does Garnier UltraLift Really Work Or Is It A Scam?
Many users describe Garnier UltraLift as a great sunscreen but not as an anti-wrinkle cream. If you are looking for something to help you diminish your wrinkles and fine lines, you might want to look for other options.
The formula of the product comes with too much chemical based compounds, and some have proven ill-side effects which are not suitable for your skin.
There are a lot of options for you to choose from. It is best to consider safer and effective alternatives and do research on which will suit you best.
Choose a facial cream that doesn’t come with harmful side effects because of the ingredients in its formula.