What Is Hawaiian Eye Gel?
Hawaiian Eye Gel, or more specifically Alba Botanica Natural Hawaiian Eye Gel Revitalizing Green Tea, is a gel serum that revitalizes tired looking eyes.
This eye gel also calms skin irritation and helps provide skin hydration to slow down the aging process.
The manufacturer claims that this eye gel serum is 100% vegetarian and natural. It comes packed with a formula that helps nourish the individualized skin needs for all skin types.
Who Makes Hawaiian Eye Gel?
The manufacturer is Alba Botanica which is a part of Avalon Natural Products. The company is owned by natural product marketer Hain Celestial. Hain Celestial also owns Avalon Organics.
You can contact Alba Botanica by phone through 888-659-7730. Hours of operation are on Mon-Fri at 7:00am-5: 00 pm MST.
You can visit their social media accounts as well as they are on Facebook, Pinterest, and Instagram.
Best Hawaiian Eye Gel Alternative?
Due to all the negative reviews about Hawaiian Eye Gel, we’ve been looking for a competitive product that was proven more effective. We checked several of them with deception and finally came around a real effective eye care beauty product. You can read its review HERE.
Who Is Hawaiian Eye Gel For?
This eye gel serum can help anyone who is having problems in the eye area, like tired-looking skin and puffiness.
The formula within the serum is both hypoallergenic and pH balanced, making it suitable for all skin types.
It is suitable for use by both men and women, with added anti-aging benefits. You can apply the gel to other parts of the face as well.
How Does Hawaiian Eye Gel Work?
Aside from revitalizing tired-looking eyes and minimizing puffiness, this gel serum also helps in targeting the wrinkles on the skin.
With ingredients like organic aloe vera and green tea extracts, this product can smooth and soothe the skin and help keep it firm.
This product also utilizes antioxidants that help protect your skin from premature aging.
Hawaiian Eye Gel Ingredients
Below are the ingredients for this product:
- Aloe vera – is a popular soothing agent for skin inflammation and irritations. It also helps reduce eye bags.
- Glycerin – works as a moisturizer, it forms a layer on top of the skin, keeping the moisture within.
- Green Tea Extract – a powerful antioxidant that prevents free radicals from damaging the skin.
- Cucumber Extract – is used for its cooling and tonic properties.
- Papaya Extract – contains an abundance of vitamins and enzymes which help improve skin tone and help in collagen remodeling.
- Chamomile Extract – is used in the formula as an emollient and as a moisturizer.
- Algae – this regulates three basic skin functions which are nutritive, protective, and moisturizing.
- Spirulina Maxima Extract – works as an antioxidant that helps nourish the skin.
- Zingiber Zerumbet Extract – contains anti-fungal capabilities.
- Allantoin – has soothing and anti-inflammation properties.
- Hyaluronic Acid – is a powerful humectant that keeps skin hydrated and plump.
- Hydrolyzed Soy Protein – used as a natural colorant.
- Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate – is a derivative of vitamin C. It helps boost collagen synthesis in the skin.
- Panthenol – is used as a lubricant for the product.
- Phenoxyethanol – is used both as an antibacterial and as a preservative.
- Ethylhexylglycerin– works as a safe preservative for cosmetic products.
Hawaiian Eye Gel Side Effects
This eye gel serum comes with many reports of causing eye irritation among many users.
The manufacturer claims of using only 100% all natural ingredients. Upon closer look at the ingredient list, it does contain some chemicals which makes their claims not right.
There are no indicated side effects of using this product if you check the main website. Just to avoid any allergic reactions, if you have highly sensitive skin, consult a medical practitioner first if it’s suitable to use on your skin.
How To Use Hawaiian Eye Gel
Apply the serum on your clean, dry face. Gently pat small dots of gel around the outer eye area. Make sure it absorbs thoroughly before putting on other skin care products or makeup.
For best results, apply the eye gel at least twice daily.
For those with sensitive skin, do a skin test first. Apply a small amount of the gel behind your ear or on your forearms. Observe if irritation occurs, and if so, discontinue use.
Hawaiian Eye Gel Reviews
A lot of users complained about experiencing eye irritation and waking up to a crusty eye due to the gel serum application.
Hawaiian Eye Gel has also caused some breakouts to some users. There is one user who mentioned experiencing an instant reaction of little bumps (hives) around her eyes after applying the product.
Also, several complained of a burning sensation or feeling when they applied the gel around their eyes. Such complaints came from both men and women who used the product.
Where To Buy Hawaiian Eye Gel?
You may directly purchase this eye gel from the main website. You can take advantage of their free shipping once you order at least 49 dollars worth of any Alba Botanica products.
It is also available for purchase on Amazon, Walmart and other affiliate websites.
Does Hawaiian Eye Gel Really Work Or Is It A Scam?
Online reviews for Hawaiian Eye Gel are not encouraging at all. No one wants to use an eye gel that will give a burning sensation, which seems to be the most common feedback online.
The manufacturer’s claim of the product being 100% all natural is misleading. They are trying to pass off the product as safe to use, but upon closer look into the ingredients, there are chemical compounds present.
We are not saying that the product is a scam. The eye gel is just an average eye gel, although the users do not experience the promised benefits of removing wrinkles and other anti-aging benefits.
It is best that you check out alternative eye care and beauty products that are available on the market. There is a wide array of choices, so be sure to research which would best suit your skin type and needs.