What Is Instantly Ageless?
Instantly Ageless Facelift in a Box is an anti-wrinkle micro cream that is designed to diminish those visible signs of aging.
This product helps revitalize the skin surrounding your eyes and minimize those visible fine lines and pores for a smooth and flawless effect.
The manufacturer also advertises that the formula for this product can also tighten facial muscles, fight off eye puffiness, and smooth out uneven skin tone.
Who Makes Instantly Ageless?
The manufacturer of this product is Instantly Ageless® LLC which was founded by Greg and Kellie Serrault back in 2008.
Below are their contact details:
- Address: 4826 Hwy 377
Fort Worth, TX 76116
- Phone: 800.709.2058
- Business Hours: 9a-5:00p M-F
Best Instantly Ageless Alternative
Due to all the negative reviews about Instantly Ageless, we’ve been looking for a competitive product that was proven more effective. We checked several of them with deception, and finally came around a real effective anti-wrinkle treatment. You can read its review HERE.
Who Is Instantly Ageless For?
Having those signs of aging is inevitable. Instantly Ageless claims to help people that have wrinkles and fine lines.
The manufacturer claims that the formula is safe for all skin types and should not pose any harm.
The product is also directed at women who want to maintain a youthful looking skin, and prevent baggy eyes from happening.
How Does Instantly Ageless Work?
One of this anti-wrinkle product’s ingredient is Argireline. What it does is soften facial muscles the moment you apply it. Once applied the skin becomes smoother and tighter, making the wrinkles go away.
The manufacturer guarantees fast-acting results, especially when diminishing that puffiness and dark circles under your eyes.
The formula not only limits its effectiveness to being an anti-wrinkle cream but it also promises other anti-aging benefits.
Instantly Ageless Ingredients
Here are the ingredients in the Instantly Ageless formula:
- Argireline – is a peptide consisting of a chain of amino acids which prevents the formation of wrinkles by prohibiting muscle movement.
- Sodium Silicate – is an inorganic salt that is commonly used in skin care products to control pH balance and ensure that corrosion doesn’t happen in metallic packaging. Generally, it is safe, but there have been cases where it caused skin irritation.
- Magnesium Aluminum Silicate – is a naturally occurring mineral coming from purified clay which is mainly used as a thickening agent in cosmetics and beauty products. It’s generally safe, but aluminum compounds are best known as neurotoxins.
- Phenoxyethanol – Commonly found in cosmetics and skin care products as a preservative. This ingredient has been linked to allergies and skin irritations, and in some instances altered nervous system function.
- Ethylhexylglycerin – a natural preservative, it’s also used as a skin conditioner and deodorizing agent. Some studies have linked its use to acquiring contact dermatitis.
- Yellow 5 (Cl 19140)– is a synthetic dye derived from coal tar. A long list of side effects is associated with this ingredient. Swelling, eczema, asthma, hives, blood clots, and skin discoloration are such side effects.
Most of the other ingredients are mainly preservatives, colorants, and fragrances. Always check with a specialist before attempting to use to make sure it is fit for your skin type.
Instantly Ageless Side Effects
Both Ethylhexylglycerin and Yellow 5 (Cl 19140) are part of the formula, and there are known cases wherein these two ingredients have caused skin irritations on the skin.
The formula does contain fragrances, so for people with highly sensitive skin, it is best to consult a medical professional before attempting use.
Pregnant and breastfeeding mothers should avoid using the product as most of the product’s ingredients are chemical-based compounds.
We highly recommend that you first test it out by applying a tiny amount of the cream on your forearm. Do this to check for a possible allergic reaction.
Instantly Ageless Dosage
Directions for use as stated on the main website:
- Take a single vial, twist off cap and gently squeeze a small drop of the product onto the finger.
- Lightly TAP TAP a very thin layer onto targeted area leaving a bit damp on the skin.
- Remain still and expressionless and allow the product to dry. (2-3 minutes)
- Flip cap over and quickly replace into the tip of vial until empty.
The manufacturer puts a reminder on the website that “Less is Best” in achieving amazing results. Whenever a white residue appears, reduce the amount of the cream and start over.
The formula deactivates upon exposure to water. So if you are participating in activities that involve water or excessive sweating, best put off application.
Instantly Ageless Reviews
There are many feedback and complaints about this product for a variety of reasons. First off, it did not help some users get rid of their wrinkles or those eye bags.
Application of the product is hard; some users took many attempts to be able to put it on correctly. If not applied successfully, it leaves your skin with white marks and pigments.
The effectiveness of the cream after application is short. A user even commented that it only works for a minute. The moment that you put on facial moisturizer or even smile, the tightness feeling immediately goes away.
Where To Buy Instantly Ageless?
Should you consider buying this product, visit their official website or order it on Amazon. There are independent sites that have links to order the product as well.
The manufacturer offers a 30-day full exchange when you purchase this product or any of its products from the official website.
Turn around for all orders is within 48 hours between Monday- Friday (8 am – 5 pm). Carriers in use are FedEx or USPS.
Does Instantly Ageless Really Work Or Is It A Scam?
Reviews online for Instantly Ageless are not impressive. A lot of users complain that it did not deliver as promised in terms of getting those wrinkles and fine lines out.
Also, users would want a cream that is easy to put on. They do not want the hassle of taking the time and learning how to correctly and efficiently apply it so it doesn’t come out looking sloppy on the face.
We highly recommend that you read the reviews and the possible side effects because of the ingredients used. Better go for other anti-wrinkle treatments available on the market.