What Is Integrative Therapeutics Whole Body Integrative Cleansing System?
Integrative Therapeutics Whole Body Integrative Cleansing System is a kit composed of detoxifying aids. It has 3 products inside, which claim to rinse out your body in two weeks.
The products are:
- Super Milk Thistle X® – for liver support;
- Fiber Formula – for prevention of toxins dispersal; and,
- Laxative Formula – for purging of toxins in the intestines.
These three apparently work together to remove the toxic substances in your body.
Who Makes Integrative Therapeutics Whole Body Integrative Cleansing System?
Integrative Therapeutics manufactures the kit. They make a lot of other dietary and detoxifying supplements.
If you have any questions, you may contact them through their phone number: 800-931-1709.
Best Integrative Therapeutics Whole Body Integrative Cleansing System Alternative
Due to all the negative reviews about Integrative Therapeutics Whole Body Integrative Cleansing System, we’ve been looking for a competitive product that was proven more effective. We checked several of them with deception, and finally came around a real effective detoxifying supplement. You can read its review HERE.
Who Is Integrative Therapeutics Whole Body Integrative Cleansing System For?
According to the manufacturer, this product is for anyone who wants to lose weight or get rid of toxic elements in their body.
The product claims to be effective after two weeks. It targets people who want to see faster results.
Even if it is for anyone, precautionary measures should still be taken. Consult your doctor first whether this product will be good for you or not.
How Does Integrative Therapeutics Whole Body Integrative Cleansing System Work?
Each product in the kit has its own specific task.
Super Milk Thistle X® stimulates the bile flow in the liver. It is in the liver where detoxification primarily occurs. Thus, this is responsible for the main process.
Fiber Formula utilizes True Dispersion™ Technology. It ensures the release and distribution of the ingredients in the body. Likewise, it binds the toxins to prevent their re-absorption in the bloodstream. It is also responsible for colon cleansing.
Laxative Formula eradicates the toxins that are in the intestines. As per its namesake, it acts as a laxative that cleans the lower digestive system and improves digestion.
When these three products are used, detoxification starts to happen.
Integrative Therapeutics Whole Body Integrative Cleansing System Ingredients
The three products have the following main ingredients:
Super Milk Thistle X®
- Milk Thistle is a natural treatment for liver problems and a powerful detoxifier.
- Artichokes have phytonutrients, which alleviate ailments such as liver dysfunction.
- Dandelion Root Extract is a natural diuretic, which makes eliminating toxins fast.
- Licorice Root and Rhizome Extract has anti-inflammatory properties, protecting the liver from injuries.
- Dietary Fiber (Soluble & Insoluble) are plant-based carbohydrates that improve bowel movement.
- It has a proprietary fiber blend, which ensures improvement in the digestive system.
- Sodium is found in a lot of food. It is essential to the human health as an electrolyte. It keeps the balance of the fluids in the body.
- Magnesium Hydroxide is a laxative that relieves constipation and neutralizes stomach pains.
- Burdock Root Extract is a blood purifier, helping the liver cells regenerate by stimulating bile production.
- Red Clover Blossom Extract helps with indigestion. It is an herbal medicine that helps treat liver complications.
- This formula has a proprietary mucilage blend for the absorption of cholesterol during digestion.
- It also has a proprietary soothing blend, which reduces pain and discomfort.
Integrative Therapeutics Whole Body Integrative Cleansing System Side Effects
The company did not provide a list of possible side effects. While most customers have positive reviews, experts recommend otherwise, their recommendations are as follows:
- Not for people who have abdominal pain, nausea, or vomiting
- Substance-dependence (if you take too much)
- Allergic reactions
- Choking (if not taken with enough water or liquid)
- Difficulty in swallowing or breathing
- Chest pains
- Allergic reactions
Super Milk Thistle X®
- Not for pregnant women or nursing moms
- Reacts with people who have hypertension
- Not recommended for those who have cardiovascular diseases or intestinal inflammation
- Allergic reactions
Integrative Therapeutics Whole Body Integrative Cleansing System Dosage
The company suggests that you take this product following these directions:
For the laxative formula,
- First Week (Day 1-7): 3 tablets before bedtime with 8 ounces of water
- Second Week (Day 8-14): 2 tablets before bedtime with 8 ounces of water
For the fiber formula,
- Two weeks (Day 1-14): 4 capsules in the morning and 4 capsules in the evening with at least eight ounces of water
- Note that you may also take the total of 8 capsules at night with 8 ounces of water.
Super Milk Thistle®
- First Week (Day 1-7): 1 capsule at night
- Second Week (Day 8-14): 1 capsule in the morning and 2 in the evening
Remember that the dosages may vary as recommended by your doctor. Likewise, the company specifically claimed that it is a two-week detoxifying formula. Going beyond the recommended dosage might cause unwanted side effects.
Integrative Therapeutics Whole Body Integrative Cleansing System Reviews
Consumers experienced varying results after taking these products. Some said they were really gentle and effective. Others felt like it had no effect on them.
Many said that the products indeed helped in their detoxification. One customer even mentioned that the kit is already a complete package for cleansing purposes.
Yet, there were others who felt unsatisfied. They said that the products did not work for them at all. One of them even complained that the product is expensive, but it wasn’t really that effective.
Where To Buy Integrative Therapeutics Whole Body Integrative Cleansing System?
You can buy this kit from the website of the manufacturer or from online retailers such as Amazon. It is also available through their distributor partners.
There are also healthcare professionals who sell the product.
Does Integrative Therapeutics Whole Body Integrative Cleansing System Really Work Or Is It A Scam?
Integrative Therapeutics Whole Body Integrative Cleansing System seems to be effective for some.
The ingredients of each product in the kit are really good agents for detoxifying the body. There were a lot of positive feedback as well.
However, our main concern is the list of side effects that experts say. It is frankly a bit alarming. Even the company recommends getting a doctor’s advice. Yet, they weren’t really transparent on the possible side effects. This makes it quite difficult to decide whether the products are really effective or not.
We believe that there are other products that are also effective and helpful. You may still want to try this kit, but make sure to follow the recommended dosage for each. Also, seek a health professional’s advice first.