What Is Joint Juice?
Joint Juice is a juice drink that claims to support joint health. While most supplements come in the form of pills or capsules, this ready-to-drink supplement is made easier to take while ensuring that your body gets the right amount of essential nutrients and minerals. It promises to help relieve arthritis and other joint issues.
Joint pain is something that will not only give you discomfort, but it can also affect your daily routine and lifestyle. It’s a usual companion of aging, but it doesn’t mean that you have no choice but to endure and suffer from it.
Who Makes Joint Juice?
Joint Juice is from a company with the same brand name. They work together with another company called the WorldPantry.com which manages their money-back guarantee and return policy.
For any questions or product concerns, you may send them an email at [email protected] or [email protected] They also have a toll-free number that you can call from Mondays to Sundays. The number is (855) 972-0553.
For returns, you may use any of these addresses:
WorldPantry.com®/Joint Juice Returns
480 Terminal Street
Camp Hill, PA 17011
WorldPantry.com®/Joint Juice Returns
8620 Thornton Avenue
Newark, CA 94560
Best Joint Juice Alternative
Due to all the negative reviews about Joint Juice, we’ve been looking for a competitive product that was proven more effective. We checked several of them with deception, and finally came around a real effective joint health supplement. You can read its review HERE.
Who Is Joint Juice For?
Originally, this supplement drink was meant for athletes who are suffering from osteoarthritis. Today, Joint Juice is for anyone who wishes to relieve joint pain and complications.
Whether you’re someone who actively engages in sports or just another regular person recovering from osteoarthritis, this drink might be something you’d like to try. Aside from restoring the joints, it promises to give these benefits:
- enhanced joint mobility
- restored worn-out joints
- enhanced joint lubrication
- reduced or prevented inflammation
You do not have to have any of these symptoms before you can try drinking Joint Juice. You can consume this if you want to promote healthier joints or prevent possible joint discomforts and issues.
How Does Joint Juice Work?
Being a dietary supplement that comes in liquid form, Joint Juice is easier to ingest. The manufacturer also boasts that this type of product is quickly absorbed by the body and even promises results in as early as 14 days.
The active ingredients used in its formula are claimed to be beneficial in promoting cartilage formation and repair. There are also vitamins that have oxidating and anti-inflammatory properties, which can effectively prevent inflammation and promote joint lubrication.
Joint Juice comes in two refreshing flavors: Blueberry Acai and Cranberry-Pomegranate. Each bottle contains 25 calories which may also be ideal for people who are closely monitoring their caloric intake per day.
Joint Juice Ingredients
- Glucosamine HCl – This amino sugar is produced naturally by the human body, but it can also be synthesized in laboratories. Usually taken orally, this compound soothes joint pain, osteoarthritis, back pain, glaucoma, and rheumatoid arthritis. Although safe for human consumption, it may cause minor side effects such as cramps, bloating, and gas accumulation. There are also special precautions regarding its effect on people with asthma, high blood pressure, high cholesterol, and shellfish allergy as well as women who are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Chondroitin Sulfate – You can find this chemical around the different cartilages of the body. It can help people with osteoarthritis and osteoporosis and improve heart health. There are also pain ointments or creams that contain this ingredient. Chondroitin Sulfate works as a cartilage building block, which means that it might slow down cartilage breakdown.
- Vitamin C – This antioxidant is powerful enough to protect the body from various joint disorders such as osteoarthritis.
- Vitamin D – Along with phosphorus and calcium, this vitamin is essential in keeping the bones and teeth strong and healthy. It can also help in regulating the immune system.
- Vitamin E – There are studies claiming that vitamin E can ease or relieve arthritis pain better than ibuprofen or aspirin. It also helps in fighting off infections and other chronic diseases.
Other ingredients used are filtered water, acesulfame potassium, juice concentrate, potassium sorbate, natural flavor, purple carrot extract, sugar, and natural flavor.
Joint Juice Side Effects
Ingredients used in this product may cause side effects such as abdominal gas and heartburn. There is also a possibility of allergic reactions due to the presence of shellfish in its formula.
Make sure to consult with a medical professional first before taking this product, particularly if you have any medical condition or allergies to be concerned about.
Joint Juice Dosage
The dosage is simple. Just drink one bottle per day. You don’t have to think about a specific time to consume it. You can drink it anytime and anywhere. It is best if refrigerated for a more desirable taste and flavor.
There is also an indication to shake the bottle first before drinking.
Joint Juice Reviews
You can find several Joint Juice reviews on Amazon. There are consumers claiming that it has helped them in some ways while there are also those who would complain that it does not work as promised.
There are also comments about the taste of the liquid supplement, with some even referring to it as “horrible.” Other negative reviews are about the relatively expensive price of the product.
Where To Buy Joint Juice?
Joint Juice is available through their official website. You can choose to buy just one bottle or go for the 24-pack one if you feel like this is something that you want to consistently consume. You can take advantage of their free shipping policy once your order reaches $59.
You can also purchase this supplement via Amazon. There are sellers offering it at higher quantities and some with free shipping options.
Does Joint Juice Really Work Or Is It A Scam?
If you prefer easy-to-drink supplements over capsules or pills for joint pain, Joint Juice may be something you want to try. However, you will also need to prepare when it comes to the price as it is a bit expensive if you are to compare it with other supplements.
The manufacturer has a money-back guarantee which is a relief if you might not like the product after trying it. You may also want to buy just one bottle initially so you can see for yourself if it’s something you’d want to drink consistently for optimal joint health.