What Is Kremotex?
Kremotex is an anti-wrinkle cream that uses both natural ingredients and advanced extracts to help smoothen out those fine lines on your face.
This product claims to protect the skin from the effects of aging as well as provide regenerative benefits to your damaged skin.
Who Makes Kremotex?
After checking and researching online, the company behind Kremotex is vague. Different sites mention different company names. The main site for the product does not offer any clear information as to who is the manufacturer.
Company details are as follows:
Company address: 8939 S. Sepulveda Blvd., Los Angeles, CA 90045
Email: [email protected]
Contact number: (310) 256-2605
Monday – Friday 8 AM to 5 PM PST
Best Kremotex Alternative
Due to all the negative reviews about Kremotex, we’ve been looking for a competitive product that was proven more effective. We checked several of them with deception, and finally came around a real effective anti-wrinkle treatment. You can read its review HERE.
Who Is Kremotex For?
The cream is for anyone who wants to minimize or diminish the fine lines and wrinkles that they have on their face.
Women want to keep their skin young looking. Hence, this product promises to help you out with its anti-aging capabilities.
Even men can use this cream to help them achieve a wrinkle-free and younger-looking skin.
How Does Kremotex Work?
The cream’s formula uses scientifically-advanced peptides which stimulate natural production of collagen. Collagen tightens the skin, which makes fine lines and wrinkles disappear.
The product contains apple stem cells, a cutting-edge skin care ingredient which efficiently offers anti-aging and rejuvenation.
Collagen and stem cells when combined help revive and rebuild skin, promoting a much-improved skin health, by working within the DNA.
Kremotex components also help in erasing age spots and making skin pigmentation even.
Key ingredients for the product include:
- Jojoba seed oil – works as an efficient skin moisturizer. It contains lots of antioxidants and nutrients which help tone down inflammation, control acne breakouts, reduce fine lines, and soothe sunburn.
- Apple stem cells – stem cells are new, advanced ingredients that provide amazing benefits towards damaged organs and tissues. The manufacturer claims that scientists have proven that stem cells are capable of self-production.
- Olive fruit oil – this contains essential fatty acids which are a great help for people with dry skin. It also contains phenolic components which can provide antioxidant benefits.
- Vitamin C – is vital for skin health due to its antioxidant properties. It also boosts collagen production.
- Nymphaea Caerulea – also known as Blue Lotus, this ingredient comes with flavonoids, fatty acids, antioxidants, minerals, and vitamins that can rejuvenate skin.
- Licorice root extract – this ingredient help minimize dark circles under the eyes and age spots.
Other ingredients in the formula are:
- Purified Water
- Sodium Lactate
- Benzoic Acid
- Xanthan Gum
- Paraffinum Liquidum
- Potassium Sorbate
- Alpha Arbutin
Kremotex Side Effects
The website for this product does not forewarn the user of any possible side effect from using this cream. But, potential users, especially those with allergies, must still be cautious.
Basing on the ingredients found in the formula, the following side effects may be encountered when using the product.
- Skin allergies or allergic reactions may happen to people with highly sensitive skin as the formula has fragrance ingredients and benzoic acid.
- Possible risk for neurotoxicity due to phenoxyethanol.
- An overdose of EDTA can cause kidney damages
- Possible risk of permanent skin damage due to Triethanolamine and Paraffinum Liquidum.
How To Use Kremotex
Make sure your face is washed clean and dry. Apply small amounts of the product to affected areas and leave for a few minutes for it to be absorbed.
It is recommended that you apply at least twice a day—in the morning and during night time.
The product’s website provides the benefits along the following stages:
- Skin becomes tighter and more moisturized from Day 1 to 30.
- Collagen takes effect from Day 31 to 60, which reduces wrinkles and fine lines.
- From Day 61 to 90, your skin will have diminished wrinkles and will look firmer and vibrant.
Pregnant, lactating mothers and those with existing skin conditions should check with a medical practitioner before attempting use of this product.
The Kremotex reviews that you can find online are positive. However, the reviewers are mostly affiliates of Kremotex. Hence, they are just promoting the cream.
The lack of customer reviews or feedback from major online stores like Amazon and Walmart is not helpful. We are unable to get insights about the product coming from real people who purchased the product.
Where To Buy Kremotex?
To purchase this product, you may go to the product’s official website and make an order. The product is also available on other independent websites that are affiliates of Kremotex.
Most of the third-party websites that sell the cream offer a 40% to 50% discount when you purchase.
The product website offers a comprehensive 30-day money back guarantee with a no-questions-asked process.
Does Kremotex Really Work Or Is It A Scam?
Kremotex has very few independent reviews, most of them coming from affiliate websites. Actual reviews from verified users are not available. Most potential users would prefer such reviews as they are not prone to bias.
This product is not entirely a scam although there are other options in the market which are better, more reliable, and worth your money.
We believe that there are far better anti-wrinkle creams on the market. It is best that you do some research and always check for those that come with verified user feedback.