What is Lipozene?
Lipozene is a brand of diet supplement. It is manufactured by a company that’s called Obesity Research Institute. The thing that makes this weight loss supplement unique is that it claims to help with weight loss without having to change your exercise routine or eating habits. This is because it contains a water-soluble fiber. Basically, Lipozene is an appetite suppressant.
Recently introduced in the market, Pure Forskolin received great feedback from users.
This is our favorite product!
ProbioSlim has been on the market for long enough and has proved efficient.
This comes second on our list!
|Nucific Bio X4|
We've been a little disappointed by this product,
especially due to its price.
3rd on our list.
Results obtained with Leptigen have been deceiving.
We do NOT recommend it.
Overpriced and ineffective.
Choose another one...
How does Lipozene Work?
How is it possible to keep eating all the foods you love and still lose weight? The answer, according to Lipozene, is a water-soluble fiber called glucomannan. When you consume more fiber, you will naturally feel fuller while eating, and you will stay fuller for a longer period of time. This makes it easier to control the food portions that you eat. When you eat less, you naturally eat fewer calories. A decrease in calories can help lead to weight loss. To summarize, here is a list of ways that Lipozene can promote weight loss:
• Keeps you full – The main ingredient in Lipozene absorbs water and expands in your stomach. Therefore, this slows down the digestion of food. Slower digestion keeps you full for longer periods of time.
• Low calorie – Lipozene capsules are extremely low in calories. Therefore, they will keep you full without adding any additional calories to your daily intake.
• Reduces overall dietary calories – the main ingredient in Lipozene can reduce the absorption of foods, meaning that you get fewer calories from the food you eat.
• Promotes gut health – Since Lipozene contains natural ingredients, it can promote good bacteria to thrive in your gut. The better health your gut is in, the less prone you are to weight gain.
Ingredients in Lipozene
Unlike many other weight loss supplements, Lipozene simply contains one main active ingredient. This ingredient is konjac root, also known as glucomannan. Other secondary ingredients included in this product are gelatin, magnesium silicate, and stearic acid. None of these ingredients have weight loss benefits, they simply add bulk and prevent the product from getting lumpy.
Glucomannan is 100% natural, and it is derived from the roots of the konjac plant. This plant is also commonly called the elephant yam. Since glucomannan is a type of fiber, it has an extraordinary ability to absorb water. If you put a capsule into a glass of water, it can turn the entire glass of water into a gel. Therefore, it’s common for glucomannan to be used as a food additive to thicken products. You might have noticed that it’s the main ingredient in shirataki noodles. Due to the high water solubility of glucomannan, it has many weight loss benefits. When consumed, it can provide relief from constipation because it helps get things moving in the digestive system. Glucomannan has also been shown to reduce cholesterol levels, along with blood sugar levels.
It’s recommended to take 2 capsules of Lipozene 30 minutes before you eat a meal. However, you must take it with at least 1 cup (250ml) of water. You can do this 3 times a day, once before each meal. The maximum amount of capsules that you should take during the day is 6. Taking 6 capsules a day means you would be ingesting a total of 4.5 grams of glucomannan a day. This just exceeds the amount that is known to be effective for weight loss, which is anywhere between 2-4 grams a day. It’s important for customers to understand that the timing of when you take Lipozene is very important because it won’t work unless you take it before a meal.
Side Effects of Lipozene
Since the main ingredient of Lipozene is just a water soluble fiber, you don’t have to worry about side effects such as anxiety or jitteriness that you would experience from other stimulant based weight loss pills. However, Lipozene still comes with a few potential side effects. Since glucomannan is so absorbent, it could cause problems if taken incorrectly. For example, it could expand before it reaches your stomach, which could cause a blockage. Some other side effects that have been noted from taking Lipozene include nausea, stomach discomfort, diarrhea, and constipation. If you are taking medications, especially diabetes medications, it’s recommended to consult with your general health care practitioner before taking this supplement. This is because glucomannan can reduce the absorbency of some medications.
Pros of Lipozene
• There is only one main active ingredient, which is 100% natural
• When purchased from the website they have a 30-day money back guarantee
• When you order through the website, you buy one bottle and get one free
• There are no significant or severe side effects
• There are studies done to support the claim that glucomannan promotes weight loss
• Very inexpensive compared to other weight loss supplements
• Many customer reviews to look through online
Cons of Lipozene
• Not vegan friendly because it contains gelatin
• Only one active ingredient, therefore you can technically purchase this ingredient separately and have similar results
• Many bad reviews online
• If taken incorrectly the side effects can be severe
• Can be tedious/annoying to take, since you can take up to 6 capsules a day
• In April 2011 there was a class action lawsuit against Lipozene, which dealt with the fact that the company made false claims about the weight loss effectiveness of the product
You can purchase Lipozene through many online retailers. When you order through Lipozene, you can buy one bottle of Lipozene for $29.95 and receive a second bottle for free. This is a manufacture’s special offer, so it’s not available in stores. In addition to the free second bottle, you won’t be charged any shipping or handling fees. All purchases are backed by their 30-day no questions asked money back guarantee.
Overall, Lipozene appears to be a safe product. The fact that it only has one main active ingredient can be very appealing to consumers. However, some might also view it as a negative thing, because they might want to look for this ingredient in different sources other than a capsule. Lipozene does have more cons than other weight loss supplements do, but it also has a lot of pros. It is very affordable, so customers don’t have to invest a lot of money in order to try this product out.