What Is Lumonol?
Lumonol is a supplement that falls under the nootropic category.
It was designed to benefit memory and other cognitive functions.
The supplement promises to improve focus, memory and thought-processing speed.
At the same time, it also reduces anxiety, negative thoughts and lack of concentration that might be holding you back.
This brain supplement is non-addictive and is said to be made with safe ingredients that do not come with any side effects.
Who Makes Lumonol?
This product is made by Avanse Nutraceuticals.
Unfortunately, we were unable to find any information regarding this manufacturer.
We don’t know what year it was founded, by whom, and where the headquarters are located.
However, if you do have any questions, comments, or concerns about this product, you can reach customer service by emailing the address or filling out the contact form listed on the website.
Best Lumonol Alternative?
Due to all the negative reviews about Lumonol, we’ve been looking for a competitive product that was proven more effective. We checked several of them with deception and finally came around a real effective brain supplement. You can read its review HERE.
Who Is Lumonol For?
This product is for anyone who is experiencing a decline in their cognitive function due to aging.
Additionally, it can be for anyone who is not experiencing any issues and is just looking to improve their overall cognitive health.
If you struggle with focus, get easily distracted, find it hard to store new or old information, and are constantly battling thoughts and ideas in your head, this might be the product for you.
You’ll find the supplement appealing if you are a vegetarian or have dealt with dependency issues in the past. This product claims to be safe for use as the capsules are veg-friendly and non-addictive.
However, if you are currently on medication, pregnant, breastfeeding, or have a known condition, you should speak to your doctor before using this product to prevent causing complications.
How Does Lumonol Work?
The ingredients of Lumonol are said to have been carefully selected to benefit the user.
The formula contains ingredients ranging from necessary vitamins such as B12 to unique plant extracts.
All of them are added to this formula to help users focus better and hold onto information.
At the same time, the ingredients help to reduce feelings of stress and anxiety that can often make these situations worse.
This nootropic contains many ingredients. However, we are only going to discuss the main active ingredients that have the potential to provide users with positive results.
Those ingredients are:
- Guarana Extract — a part of the formula’s energy blend. Guarana extract comes from a seed and contains double the amount of caffeine you will find in coffee. Caffeine is a stimulant that is added to many nootropics to give users energy and help improve overall alertness.
- Panax Ginseng — also part of the energy blend and is another common ingredient in nootropic supplements because of its cognitive enhancing abilities. This ingredient is often used to reduce depression, anxiety, and fatigue.
- L-Tyrosine — an amino acid that promotes the production of dopamine and norepinephrine. This ingredient is in the focus blend and it’s supposed to increase those neurotransmitters in the brain. This causes an increase in energy levels, enhanced alertness, relief from depression and an overall improved mood.
- Vitamin B12 — a necessary vitamin that humans need to function. B12 deficiency can lead to feelings of depression, anxiety, memory loss, and reduced cognitive functions. Adding this vitamin to a nootropic can potentially reverse and improve some of those problems.
- Ginkgo Biloba — is in the formula’s memory blend. This ingredient is derived from the Ginkgo biloba tree leaves and has been used for years as a memory aid. It has been added to this formula to improve memory and slow down the decline of age-related memory loss.
Lumonol Side Effects
The manufacturer claims that this product is safe to use as it is non-addictive and causes little to no side effects.
However, after examining the ingredients quite carefully we have found that to be unlikely.
Guarana contains large amounts of caffeine and those with caffeine sensitivity should avoid this product.
Side effects of this ingredient include nervousness, insomnia, stomach irritation, nausea, vomiting, increased heart rate and blood pressure, tremors, and more.
Other side effects from this formula include diarrhea, dizziness, headaches, itching, anxiety, and more.
How To Use Lumonol
The recommended dosage of this product is to take two of the capsules in the morning with your breakfast.
Do not exceed the recommended dosage without approval from a health care professional.
The Lumonol reviews are quite scarce. They have very few customer reviews available to the public.
Furthermore, those reviews are actually quite negative.
There is little detail on why the customers are unsatisfied. Most just write that the product simply doesn’t work and should be avoided.
Where To Buy Lumonol
You can buy this product directly from the company website.
It can also be purchased through the popular online retailer, Amazon.
Does Lumonol Really Work Or Is It A Scam?
We do not believe that Lumonol is a scam. You do receive a product after you have paid for it.
However, we do not believe that it works. We have no scientific or clinical evidence to prove that it works.
There’s also the unsatisfied customer reviews to take into consideration.
The ingredients in this product have certainly been used for centuries to help issues that could benefit from nootropic supplementation.
Unfortunately, there is no evidence that after these ingredients have been processed down into a capsule, they still provide users with the same benefits they provided in their whole food form.
Ultimately, it is up to you if you would like to try Lumonol or not.
In our opinion, there are plenty of nootropics on the market that come with scientific studies and satisfied customers to provide you with the best results possible.
Last Updated on