What Is Natural Ceramides?
Natural Ceramides is an anti-wrinkle topical cream that fights off wrinkles and helps keep your skin looking young and supple.
This cream claims to come with an advanced proprietary blend of all natural ingredients. It also promises dramatic results after four weeks of use.
Who Makes Natural Ceramides?
There is no information available about the company or manufacturer of Natural Ceramides. Such a case raises a red flag when it comes to product quality and safety.
Best Natural Ceramides Alternative
Due to all the negative reviews about Natural Ceramides, we’ve been looking for a competitive product that was proven more effective. We checked several of them with deception, and finally came around a real effective anti-wrinkle treatment. You can read its review HERE.
Who Is Natural Ceramides For?
This cream is something that both men and women could use in their 30’s, 40’s, and 50’s to get rid of those wrinkles and fine lines on the face.
People who want younger looking skin would like to use this product.
The cream can also help those who have problems with dark circles under the eyes, crows feet, and age spots.
If you are pregnant and lactating or if you have severe skin conditions, it is not advisable for you to use this product without consulting a medical practitioner first.
How Does Natural Ceramides Work?
The formula of this cream works by introducing more ceramides into your skin. As ceramide levels in the skin increases, it helps the skin efficiently lock in moisture. Hence, the skin is hydrated which makes it less prone to wrinkling.
Aside from being an anti-wrinkle cream, below are the other claimed benefits of the product:
- Quick reduction of wrinkles
- Diminish those age spots
- Increase levels of hydration of skin cells
- Strengthen epidermal protection
- Smooths out the facial skin surface
- Diminish fine lines visibility
- Improve skin elasticity
- Initiate collagen growth
- Stops physical signs of aging
Natural Ceramides Ingredients
The cream is made up of five natural ingredients. Many of these are also used in other anti-wrinkle and anti-aging creams.
- Argireline np – It is one powerful neuropeptide which relaxes your facial muscles to prevent the formation of wrinkles. It has the capability in the likes of Botox injections minus the cost and pain. There are some clinical tests that prove its effectivity.
- Hydresia SF2 – It induces stimulation of the fibroblast which helps increase the collagen and elastin fibers level making your skin look more elastic. This ingredient also brings softness to the skin.
- Ceramide Complex CLRTM K – Is a natural extract which helps reduce any inflammation and at the same time is capable of smoothening and softening the skin. It helps in cell growth and skin rejuvenation. Also, it helps restore the skin to its youthful feel and look.
- Matrixyl 3000 – Is a well-known strong peptide that has proven to reduce the appearances of wrinkles by stimulating growth for new and healthy skin cells.
- DermalRx HydroSeal – Is an anti-wrinkle compound which works by increasing collagen production and preventing degradation. It gives the skin more elasticity making it look smoother.
Natural Ceramides Side Effects
The website for Natural Ceramides does not provide or indicate any possible side effects when using the cream. There is also no precaution on the label when using the cream.
As of the moment, there is a lack of clinical study and safety testing documentation of the product. We should be wary of possible side effects from its use.
If allergic reactions happen while using this cream, you must immediately stop using the product and consult your doctor for other safer alternatives.
How To Use Natural Ceramides
The topical cream comes in a 30 ml jar. To start with, apply the cream on a clean, patted dry skin. Then spread a thin layer of cream all over your face and apply a gentle massage to ensure thorough absorption.
Make sure that the cream is completely dry before applying makeup or other skin care products. Apply twice daily for best results.
If you have highly sensitive skin, it is best to do a skin test first. Apply a small quantity of the cream to areas like your forearm or at the back of your ear. Then check for a possible allergic reaction.
Natural Ceramides Review
A majority of the Natural Ceramides reviews online indicate complaints of skin irritation when they applied the product.
Most of the not-so-good feedback is all about not getting any results after going through a jar of the cream. One comment states that it is a plain face cream that is too expensive.
A big concern is that there are a lot of users complaining about the free trial offer. Their credit cards and checking accounts were getting recurring charges after signing up for the free tria. There was no indication during the signup about such charges afterwards.
Where To Buy Natural Ceramides
On the main website for Natural ceramides, your only option to avail of the product is through the trial offer. There is no direct purchase option.
Upon checking online, it shows to be available on Amazon and other online retailers. However, upon clicking the links or to order it is either out of stock or the link to order does not exist anymore.
There is no information available online if the cream is available in local shops or stores.
Does Natural Ceramides Really Work Or Is It A Scam?
Most of the reviews for Natural Ceramides are not favorable. It is viewed as a dull face cream; there is no feedback praising it as a good anti-wrinkle cream or its other benefits as stated on their website.
Their trial offer is also a little bit shady. No one wants to have recurring charges when you only applied for a trial offer. Most of the users were not aware of the recurring charges.
Other anti-wrinkle creams on the market would best cater to your needs. It is best that you avail one that has good customer feedback and reviews. Also, get a product where the manufacturer can provide all of the details and is very transparent.