What is Organifi Green Juice?
Organifi Green Juice, found online at Organifi.com, is a product which claims that it can get people all their healthy superfoods in one drink, with no need to shop, blend, juice, or cleanup.
It claims to be an easy-to-make, gently dried superfoods drink mix that can boost mental clarity, improve your overall health, reduce stress, detoxify your body, rejuvenate your skin, and boost immunity.
According to their website, all customers need to do is take the included scoop and combine their powder with the suggested amount of water, and mix. There is no need to blend, shake with a special shaker, or use anything other than the glass you plan to drink it from and a spoon.
Organifi Greens Ingredients
The following are the list of main ingredients in Organifi Green Juice claims to contain.
- Organic Wheat Grass and Wheat Grass Juice Powder
- Organic Horseradish Tree (a.k.a. Moringa)
- Organic Spirulina
- Organic Chlorella
- Organic Matcha Green Tea
- Organic Coconut Water
- Organic Ashwagandha
- Organic Red Beet
- Organic Turmeric
Organifi Side Effects
- Ashwagandha – a natural substance considered to help the body adapt to stress. But how does it do this? Ashwagandha may slow down the central nervous system. It also decreases blood pressure which means that it is forbidden for people with low pressure.
- Turmeric – ingredient with anti-inflammatory agents and antioxidants. It must be taken with caution if people have diabetes or stomach problems.
- Lemon – fruit from the citrus family that has great appetite fighting features. This ingredient is completely safe but I am not sure that its appetite decreasing qualities work for all people.
- There’s a warning for a potential contamination leading to cancer: California residents given this product can read a label which mentions that there’s ingredients added which may promote cancer
Organifi Greens Reviews
Organifi Green Juice only provides small amounts of calcium, iron, sodium, and protein.
Another problem with the protein is that it comes from Spirulina, which is not high in all the essential amino acids.
Also, there’s no addition of vitamins A, B, C, D, E, or K.
It’s lacking the micronutrients Copper, Selenium, Iodine, Manganese, Folate, Zinc, and much more.
You’re forced to get your nutrition through other sources, which will raise the overall price of using this product. This also means that the ingredients added are in low amounts, since some of the ingredients should provide more nutrients.
- It is has been linked to certain health benefits, like mint
- Contains Matcha Green Tea – a perfect method to reduce stress and appetite thanks to EGCG which acts as an antioxidant. But it is safe only if taken in small doses. Otherwise it may reduce the absorption of iron from food, cause headaches and serious toxicity because of caffeine.
- The unsavory taste of Organifi Green Juice ingredients. One person posted, “This has to be one of the most disgustingly awful things I have every tasted. Do not like the flavor at all.”
- Barely produces any results.
- It’s low in protein, micronutrients, and overall nutrition
- Clients are complaining about the failure to experience any benefits (energy, overall health, etc.)
- Doesn’t contain probiotics or enzymes
- Little information about vitamin and mineral content
- Little information about ingredient quantities
- Some people don’t like the green color.
- The natural, earthy scent can take some getting used to.
- There’s only one flavor. Would be nice to have more variety.
- Can be a little pricey for some people.
- It cannot be purchased in normal medical stores.
- There is no proof of the benefits claimed by the producer.
Where to purchase Organifi Greens?
The superfood can be ordered through the company’s website or Amazon.
The official website offers it for $79.95 per container for a 30-day supply. Unfortunately the website does not provide any Terms and Conditions at this time, so the only information they have is what is available directly on their website and it isn’t much.
The ingredients are really natural and useful for health but the beverage hasn’t revealed the secret of the principle of its work on his website that’s why it is just a list of components without the giving a clear picture of their work as a whole entity.
Given the lack of clinical evidence showing that the superfoods contained in Organifi Green Juice can provide any of the benefits claimed by the manufacturer (unless you’re severely vitamin deficient), the drink mix provides very little real-world results for your hard-earned money.
If there some certain facet of a diet product or health supplement that is very concerning or difficult (high price, unsavory taste, side effects) the probability of long-term success is low. In other words, if Organifi Green Juice does in fact taste bad to a lot of people, this could be a deal breaker.
Most people, publications, and sources agree that supplementing a healthy diet with green juices and green powders can be a positive thing but not organifi, in general it is widely cautioned that people do not use this drink as a replacement for meals or whole fruits and vegetables.
There is no proof of the benefits claimed by the producer. This superfood mix might have a good taste without great visible real results for a rather high price to pay just to get some vitaminized juice. Moreover, I would highly recommend you to consult your doctor before taking this product in order to make sure that you won’t have any side effects.
Keeping in line with the popularity of the juicing movement and superfoods, there are many different options customers can consider, including the Athletic Green Review.