What Is PRO-15?
PRO-15, or specifically Hyperbiotics PRO-15, is a probiotic supplement that comes in the form of tiny “pearls” much smaller than capsules, making it easier to swallow.
This form of encapsulation is designed to ensure the time-release delivery method so that the live organisms housed within the pearls make it to your intestinal tract alive.
This product replenishes the good bacteria in your gut to support your digestive system by providing relief from gas, bloating and irregularity. It strengthens your immune system and aids in weight loss. It also prevents fatigue and boosts your mood and energy by helping your body absorb the nutrients from the food you eat.
The manufacturer of this product claims that it is better than others because the probiotic organisms are released slowly and consistently throughout the day. In comparison, other probiotic supplements in capsule form release the organisms all at once, which may cause an upset stomach.
This product doesn’t require refrigeration and comes with a guaranteed extended shelf life.
Who Makes PRO-15?
PRO-15 is manufactured by Hyperbiotics located in Henderson, Nevada. You can contact them via phone (1-800-711-5958) or by sending them an email through their official website’s contact form.
Best PRO-15 Alternative?
Due to all the negative reviews about PRO-15, we’ve been looking for a competitive product that was proven more effective. We checked several of them with deception, and finally came around a real effective probiotic supplement. You can read its review HERE.
Who Is PRO-15 For?
This product is for anyone. It is an ideal supplement for you if your diet consists largely of processed food, if you take antibiotics often, if you are on medication, or if you are living a stressful lifestyle.
How Does PRO-15 Work?
The probiotic organisms in Hyperbiotics PRO-15 Pearls are released inside your body over an 8-10-hour period. This method enables the probiotics to bypass your stomach acids and arrive alive in your gastrointestinal tract where they are needed most.
Your immune health is largely dependent on your gut health, and when good bacteria is abundant in your gut, your overall well-being is guaranteed.
PRO-15 contains probiotics that increase your body’s ability to absorb the nutrients in your food, resulting in high energy levels and better mood. It also helps you lose weight by making your gut flora healthier.
The following probiotic strains are contained in Hyperbiotics Pro-15 pearls:
- Lactobacillus plantarum – A probiotic species of bacteria that can boost immunity, treat irritable bowel syndrome (IBS), and prevent gut dysbiosis.
- Lactobacillus fermentum – A probiotic found in the gastrointestinal tract, mouth and vagina of humans. It helps with digestion, relieves respiratory illnesses, and treats female urogenital infection.
- Lactobacillus acidophilus – This probiotic prevents and treats diarrhea. It also relieves symptoms of IBS, Crohn’s disease and gut dysbiosis.
- Bifidobacterium infantis – Lactic acid bacteria naturally found in the human oral cavity and gastrointestinal tract. It improves digestion and metabolism.
- Lactobacillus casei – A probiotic used to treat different types of diarrhea such as rotaviral diarrhea, traveler’s diarrhea, and diarrhea resulting from the use of antibiotics.
- Bifidobacterium longum – A microbe located in the intestine and in the vagina. It promotes digestive and immune health.
- Lactobacillus rhamnosus – A probiotic that prevents and treats gastrointestinal infections and diarrhea. It also boosts the immune system and alleviates some allergies.
- Bifidobacterium lactis – A probiotic that supports digestion, boosts immune health, and eases anxiety.
- Lactobacillus reuteri – A strain of lactic acid bacteria that checks cholesterol levels, prevents ulcers, maintains female urinary tract health. It keeps the vagina and infant intestines healthy as well.
- Lactobacillus salivarius – A probiotic found in the gastrointestinal tract. It improves digestive, immune and dental health.
- Lactobacillus paracasei – Bacteria used in probiotics and dairy products. It inhibits allergies, prevents gastric mucosal lesions, and prevents the accumulation of fat tissues.
- Lactobacillus gasseri – A lactic acid bacteria found in the lower reproductive tract of women. It helps prevent obesity and diabetes.
- Bifidobacterium bifidum – One of the most common probiotics that can be found in the human body. It reinforces the immune system and eases digestive problems.
- Bifidobacterium breve – These beneficial bacteria protect the colon, prevent constipation, and reduce gas, bloating and diarrhea.
- Streptococcus thermophiles – Lactic acid bacteria commonly used in the manufacturing of dairy products. It promotes healthy state of the colon, digestive and immune systems.
PRO-15 Side Effects
The manufacturer admits that after taking this supplement, you may experience detoxification effects such as bloating, gas, or even a change in frequency or texture of your stool.
These side effects are caused by the organisms colonizing in your intestinal tract. However, these may be temporary and may subside when your body gets used to having the new level of activity triggered by the growing bacteria.
Because of its time-released method, one pearl of Hyperbiotics PRO-15 a day is enough.
There is an abundance of reviews for PRO-15 because the product has been around for a while. The reviews are a mix of good and bad with reports that seem to negate each other.
For example, some said it made their bowel movements regular while others said it made them constipated. Some users claimed being more energetic after a few days of taking it daily, but others felt more sluggish.
Also, there are users who love the tiny size of the pearls as these go down more easily than capsules do, yet others found them difficult to swallow as one pearl can get stuck in their throat.
Where To Buy PRO-15
This product is available from the Hyperbiotics website for $25.00. The price is slightly lower on Amazon ($24.95). You may also purchase it in several other online stores specializing in organic and natural supplements.
Does PRO-15 Really Work Or Is It A Scam?
It’s hard to tell whether Hyperbiotics PRO-15 really works. While a lot of customers were happy with the improvement they felt in their digestive system after taking this supplement, many buyers also complained that they experienced the exact opposite of what the product was expected to deliver.
The tiny pearl form of the product, in particular, is supposed to be easier to swallow. However, a lot of people reported that the pearl actually stuck in their throat and made them gag.
Also, it’s difficult to ignore those who said that they felt constipated and had indigestion even after a month of continued use.
So, should you avoid this product? It’s up to you. Try it if you wish, but be aware of the risks.
It is recommended though to go for other probiotic supplements that have been proven safer and more effective.