What Is Prostara?
Prostara is a natural supplement that is created to support and enhance prostate health. This is made possible through its ingredients that are all natural, including vitamins, antioxidants and nutrients.
Through this product, the size of a man’s prostate can be reduced. This then results to minimizing, if not totally alleviating different discomforts and pains that are caused by prostate enlargement and other infections.
Prostara claims to decrease the number of bathroom trips that you need to go through especially during the night. It will also improve urinary flow, as well as the state of your bladder.
Who Makes Prostara?
Himex Biotech is the name of the company that manufactures and distributes Prostara. There is not much information that can be easily found regarding this company but the website lists a lot of things about the product itself.
If you need to reach their customer support or if you want to place your order, their toll-free number is 1-888-675-0241. Their lines are open 24 hours on Mondays through Fridays.
Ordering by phone on Saturdays can be done from 10AM to 5PM EST, while its 12PM to 10PM EST during Sundays.
They do not have a listed business address.
Best Prostara Alternative
Due to all the negative reviews about Prostara, we’ve been looking for a competitive products that was proven more effective. We checked several of them with deception, and finally came around a real effective prostate supplement. You can read its review HERE.
Who Should Take Prostara?
Primarily, Prostara is for men who are looking for a supplement that will relieve their symptoms that are connected to prostate enlargement. The common issues that are usually experienced by men suffering from these conditions are:
- Urinary urgency
- Uncontrollable and really frequent trips to the bathroom
- Irregular hormone function
Prostara also states that their formula will help in optimizing levels of zinc particularly in the vital tissues of the prostate. It also provides protection against cellular damage through its antioxidant ingredients.
How Does Prostara Work?
Prostara works as an anti-inflammatory supplement that aids in reducing the enlarged size of the prostate. It also delays or obstructs the growth of prostate cells, making the aging process slower.
This means you will be provided short-term relief for prostate difficulties such as urinary tract infection and frequent urination. It also aims to provide long-term benefits in terms of keeping your prostate healthy.
If you would look at its website, there is also a video presentation that talks about how Prostara can change a man’s overall lifestyle and prostate health. However, it does not clearly indicate the process or how it exactly does its job.
Just like any other dietary supplements for the prostate, Prostara features a list of key ingredients that are said to be tested to guarantee its quality.
These ingredients are:
- Zinc – Zinc is a vital mineral that plays an essential role in ensuring that the body’s organs are well developed and kept healthy. One of these organs is the prostate. An adult male who is healthy should have a higher amount of zinc in their prostate tissues.
- Selenium – A powerful antioxidant, selenium prevents cellular damage by combating free radicals in the body.
- Saw Palmetto – Saw palmetto is said to be very much effective when it comes to relieving the symptoms that are associated with an enlarged prostate. Supplements that include this plant-based extract are observed to improve a user’s urinary flow, as well as the urination at night.
- Lycopene – Lycopene is a carotenoid that you can commonly find in tomatoes. Though it has not been 100% verified yet, it is believed that lycopene can help in improving the prostate health.
- Pygeum Bark Extract – Dating back as early as the 1700s, this extract from the Prunus Africana Tree has long been used for relieving bladder discomfort.
- Soy Isoflavones – These compounds are believed to be helpful in protecting the prostate gland, although the exact process is still unknown up to these days.
- Garlic – Despite its sharp smell and taste, garlic is ideal if you want to boost your prostate health. It is also believed to naturally enhance the male libido.
- Beta-sitosterols – This ingredient is associated with enhancing the urinary flow, as well as improving urinary health.
- Pumpkin Seed Powder – It is believed that men who consume pumpkin seed were able to address their urinary issues. This is because pumpkin seeds contain Phytosterols.
- Nettle Root Extract – This is a very common European remedy that is widely used to treat urinary problems.
Prostara Side Effects
There are some reports that Prostara can cause digestive comfort, especially for new users. Some also experienced allergic reactions after taking it.
If you think you are sensitive to any of these ingredients or plants that are included, be sure to consult with your health care provider first before taking Prostara.
Users should take 2 capsules of Prostara twice a day for optimal result. Be sure to also drink plenty of water with it.
It is not clearly stated if Prostara should be taken with either an empty or full stomach.
If you look at its website, you will find a portion dedicated to its users and their successful stories. There are some who are taking Prostara for months already and they claim to be satisfied with the results.
Some users claim that they have experienced symptom relief in just a week or so. These are the reviews that you can read from the website itself. It is safe to say, of course, that they would usually post positive reviews to attract more potential buyers.
However, most Prostara reviews seem to be neutral or at some point, negative. Some users find it disappointing that there is not much information online about its manufacturer. There are still those who want crystal clear knowledge about a product’s maker before they decide to make a purchase.
Where To Buy Prostara
One downside of this product is that you can only purchase it directly from the manufacturer. You can find several options when it comes to pricing, starting at $44.95 for a 120-capsule bottle which is good for 60 days.
You may use a discount code of REV10 to avail of their 10% discount upon ordering.
Does Prostara Really Work Or Is It A Scam?
Prostara may be able to relieve some symptoms of prostate problems, but most likely it will only be the short-term kind.
Before buying, make sure you have read and understand all their terms and policy, especially with the money-back guarantee.
Of course, the final verdict would still be up to you as the consumer. Be wise when choosing the best prostate health supplement, especially if you want to truly get the worth of your money.
Most of all, you will want to end up with a product that will give you the kind of result that you deserve. Prostara may or may not be that kind of product, depending on your needs and preferences.