What Is Prosvent?
Prosvent is a supplement that contains all-natural ingredients. It is used by dieters who aim to improve their prostate state. This product is also used to lose weight and boost overall fitness.
It is made from nutritional ingredients that are used primarily in supporting a better urinary function and prostate health. Particularly, it has herbal and plant extracts, as well as different vitamins and minerals.
Upon first sight of its website, you will notice that the product claims to:
- Help you take control of your own prostate (and eventually, your life, as well)
- Help you find a safe and natural prostate problems relief
- Reduce urgency and frequency in urination
- Help you get a better sleep so you will wake up feeling refreshed and energized
Who Makes Prosvent?
The listed creator of this product is an internal medicine physician named Dr. Larry May. He practices in California and has been a physician for more than 30 years.
The supplement is manufactured by a company called Prosvent, LLC. It does not have a physical address and also listed a P.O Box as:
P.O Box 9169
Van Nuys, CA 91409
You may contact them either by email at [email protected] or you can also choose to give them a call at 1-800-743-9854. Keep in mind that this number will also be reachable during Mondays through Fridays at 7AM to 4PM, and every Saturday at 7AM to 3PM PT.
Best Prosvent Alternative
Due to all the negative reviews about Prosvent, we’ve been looking for a competitive product that was proven more effective. We checked several of them with deception, and finally came around a real effective prostate health supplement. You can read its review HERE.
Who Is Prosvent For?
Prosvent is formulated in the aim of addressing the different prostate concerns that are usually encountered by aging men.
This supplement aims to help aging males who are experiencing prostate troubles, such as having frequent trips to the bathroom (particularly during the night) and interrupted sleep due to urinary discomforts.
How Does Prosvent Work?
Prosvent has a comprehensive formula made by Dr. Larry May. This formula consists of herbs and nutrients that will rejuvenate and promote a better function and overall health of the prostate.
The supplement helps in bringing back the original size and/or shape of the prostate. When this happens, urinary tract infections and other diseases of the prostate will be prevented. This will then result to an improved flow of the urinary tract – allowing it to function well.
Prosvent is made from nutrients that are known to support and promote better health and wellness in men.
The ingredients that are found in this product are what an aging prostate will need for more protection and support. These ingredients are:
- Beta Sitosterol – Aside from being used for enlarged prostate, beta-sitosterol is also known to boost the body’s immune system. It is also used in enhancing a person’s sexual activity.
- Pygeum Africanum – This is a herbal extract that is said to alleviate the symptoms of BPH or Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia. This means inflammation may be reduced because of this ingredient.
- Nettle Root Extract – This comes from the plant called Stinging Nettle. The roots are usually used to relieve urination problems that are commonly associated with an enlarged prostate.
- Saw Palmetto –This is more powerful when combined with Pygeum Africanum. These two ingredients when used together, will greatly help in reducing frequent urination at bedtime.
- Pumpkin Seed Oil – The effect of pumpkin seed oil is similar to that of saw palmetto. Packed with anti-inflammatory properties, pumpkin seed oil also has amazing effects on men’s hair growth.
- Lycopene – Although lycopene is usually found in most men’s supplements and vitamins, there are researches saying that Lycopene does not help at all in relieving symptoms of BPH.
- Zinc and Vitamin D – Both Vitamin D and Zinc have several roles in the development and enhancement of the body, and this includes preventing and reducing cancer progression.
Prosvent Side Effects
All the ingredients in Prosvent are known to be natural and safe.
It is highly advised to first seek medical opinion from your physician if you have any pre-existing medical condition.
Prosvent is usually prescribed to be taken twice a day. It is better to take it with a full stomach so as to avoid any gastric side effects.
It is recommended to continue taking this supplement if you want to achieve its optimum benefit.
If you look at Prosvent reviews that are posted on its website, you will read various experiences from users who claim for the product to be really effective. A user even noted to be feeling better in just a week and a half.
Where To Buy Prosvent?
Prosvent can be ordered through its official website. There you will have the option to try it for free. They also offer unconditional satisfaction guarantee.
If in case you are not satisfied with your purchase or you feel like the result is nothing like what you are expecting, you may call their customer service hotline to cancel the order and refund your money. Take note that the shipping and processing fees will no longer be refunded.
Does Prosvent Really Work?
You may consider paying your doctor a visit first and ask if these prostate health supplements will really help or not.
It is still your choice if you would want to spend your money on a product like this. It may or may not work for you, depending on how your body will react to it.