What Is Stemuderm?
Stemuderm is a cream that helps reduce and prevent wrinkles.
The cream’s formula contains an advanced blend of moisturizers which hydrate and soften the skin while giving a plumping effect to even out the skin surface. Hence, the skin comes out looking ageless and feeling smooth.
Who Makes Stemuderm?
The manufacturer of this cream is Solvaderm USA. Their office is in Spring Valley, NY 10977.
Solvaderm primarily manufactures skin care products, and all are made in the US.
For orders and inquiries, call their toll-free number at 1-888-211-8468. They are also open during their business hours as indicated below:
Monday to Friday – (24 Hours a day)
Saturday – 10:00 AM – 5:00 PM EST
Sunday – 12:00 PM – 10:00 PM EST
Best Stemuderm Alternative?
Due to all the negative reviews about Stemuderm we’ve been looking for a competitive product that was proven more effective. We checked several of them with deception and finally came around a real effective anti-wrinkle treatment. You can read its review HERE.
Who Is Stemuderm For?
If you have tired, dull-looking skin that seems to age faster than normal, then this cream supposedly helps you prevent this from happening.
The manufacturer claims that the product is suitable for all women regardless of skin type and age.
The product also has moisturizing properties, which work with dry skin.
How Does Stemuderm Work?
Stemuderm works by moisturizing the skin while optimizing the production of skin-restructuring compounds within the deeper layers.
Below are some of the advantages of this anti-wrinkle cream as stated by the manufacturer:
- It targets facial structures to prevent contractions which place stress on the skin. It helps keep the muscles feeling relaxed.
- It stimulates regeneration of the extracellular matrix to make the skin appear firmer, smoother, and fuller.
- It reduces the visibility of wrinkles, frown lines, laugh lines, and crow’s feet.
- It protects the skin with stem-cell therapy, which helps the skin look young and beautiful.
- It improves the texture and softness of the skin thanks to its moisturizing effect.
The following are the active ingredients in the formula:
- Acetyl Hexapeptide-8 – works as a muscle relaxer. It has been described as “Botox in a jar.” It is meant to treat fine lines and wrinkles.
- Dipeptide Diaminobutyroyl Benzylamide Diacetate – also known as SYN-AKE. It helps reduce wrinkles.
- Acetyl Glutamyl Heptapeptide-1 – is a combination of glutamine, synthetic peptides, and acetic acid. The ingredient helps condition the skin.
- Palmitoyl Oligopeptide – improves the elasticity of the skin. It makes the skin stronger so it could withstand stress and damage.
- Pentapeptide-3 – stimulates the production of both elastin and hyaluronic acid. These two compounds aid in reducing wrinkle density, depth, and volume.
- Malus Domestica Fruit Cell Culture – contains apple cells that protect the stem cells found in our skin.
- Jojoba Seed Oil – works as a nourishing moisturizer which clears clogged pores and reduces the appearance of fine lines on the skin.
- Kernel Oil – is derived from the seed of the apricot. It has a firming and toning effect.
- Squalane – is a compound that helps lock in moisture in the skin.
- Hyaluronic Acid – is one of the most potent moisturizers. It improves the texture and looks of the skin, making it appear smoother and even.
Stemuderm Side Effects
The manufacturer posts a disclaimer on the website which states, “If you have a specific allergy or sensitivity, do not use ingredients that may trigger a reaction. An allergy patch test is recommended if there is any doubt or history of skin reactions.”
In general, skin care products that contain new compounds may cause skin irritation and allergic reactions.
Always check the label and ingredients to make sure that you are not allergic or sensitive to any of the ingredients.
The cream contains some peptides, which may cause potential side effects. Some of the side effects include itchiness, increased hair growth, darkening of moles, freckles, and reduced water retention.
How To Apply Stemuderm
After cleaning your face, put a small amount of Stemuderm at your fingertips. Lightly massage the cream into your face in a circular motion, focusing on the lines and wrinkled areas.
Apply each morning and before bedtime to help maintain hydration.
As stated on the official site, your skin may need time to adjust. On the first week, apply the cream every other day. On the second week, apply the cream every day.
There are a handful of Stemuderm reviews, but most are from affiliate websites that sell the Solvaderm line of skin products. Hence, most of the feedback is positive.
The official website is the only place that you can read on customer feedback, and as expected, all are positive. We were unable to find other customer reviews about the product anywhere else.
Where To Buy Stemuderm
You can avail of the product directly from the official website. You can take advantage of the free shipping as long as your orders are worth more than $60.
The product is not available on Amazon or Walmart. It can be purchased on a number of affiliated websites.
Does Stemuderm Really Work Or Is It A Scam?
Upon extensive research, Stemuderm is not a scam.
The lack of customer reviews, testimonials, and feedback is not encouraging. Nowadays, we rely on customer reviews to determine if the product is effective and worth buying or not.
The price of the cream is a little bit high for a plain anti-wrinkle cream. Also, the manufacturer recommends using it with other Solvaderm products to create an overall evident anti-aging result. In other words, you need to shell out more money to buy these other products to enjoy the full effect.
The decision to buy and use the product is up to you.
We still recommend looking for other less expensive anti-wrinkle products. Find one with excellent and transparent customer reviews.