What Is Testo Vital?
Testo Vital is a male enhancement supplement that claims to turn you into “the king of the bedroom.” According to the manufacturer, the product’s ingredients are all natural, making it less likely to produce any side effects.
As a man, it’s only natural that you always want to satisfy your partner in bed. This is not only to boost your sexual confidence but also to make the other party happy and contented.
But then no matter how hard you try to keep her satisfied, it could come to a point where you will be lacking in performance.
Perhaps that’s a warning sign that you are in need of something new. Perhaps a supplement that could boost libido and renew your virility?
Who Makes Testo Vital?
This supplement is among those several others that have no information regarding its manufacturer. According to a few online sources, it first came out in 2016.
We found a website called testovital.org that supposedly offers the product. However, we are not certain if this is a safe and legitimate site.
Best Testo Vital Alternative
Due to all the negative reviews about Testo Vital, we’ve been looking for a competitive product that was proven more effective. We checked several of them with deception, and finally came around a real effective male enhancement supplement. You can read its review HERE.
Who Should Take Testo Vital?
Assuming that Testo Vital is just like most of the male enhancement products on the market these days, it should be suitable for adult males who are at least 18 years old.
We can’t find a photo of the product label anywhere, so be sure to check that first before taking the product. It should contain any precautions or recommendations from the manufacturer regarding dosage and health considerations, etc.
How Does Testo Vital Work?
The formula of Testo Vital is based on the principle of boosting sexual performance through the increase of testosterone levels. Aging men can’t help but experience a decline in several health aspects, including the production of testosterone.
Low testosterone levels may lead to erectile dysfunction, low libido, and decreasing stamina. The supplement promises to boost testosterone and improve blood flow so that your erections will be longer-lasting, stronger, and bigger.
Since it is a libido enhancer, it’s not the type of supplement that you will take hours before a sexual activity. It aims to help you achieve an erection when you and your partner are both ready for sexual intercourse.
Testo Vital Ingredients
Again, there is currently no product label available online for Testo Vital. Yet based on some sources, the ingredients present in the formula include:
- Saw palmetto – This is a popular remedy for the treatment/alleviation of BPH symptoms. Supplementation may come in various forms such as capsules, teas, and tablets. It may also be used for infertility, low sex drive, prostate cancer, migraine, low sperm count, diabetes, hair loss, and inflammation.
- Horny goat weed extract – This herb is another traditional remedy that people use for erectile dysfunction and low libido. Its active component is called epimedium which has a working process that’s similar to ED drugs. Studies show that using this natural remedy for ED has fewer side effects compared to medicinal drugs.
- Orchic substance – This is an extract from cattle testicles. It is usually used to help with the maintenance of a healthy testicular function. There are also claims that it contains a good amount of testosterone but there are still not enough studies to back it up.
- Tongkat ali extract – Tongkat Ali is an herb that has several therapeutic benefits. In Malaysia, people would use it to treat erectile dysfunction. It works as an aphrodisiac and may also be able to increase the levels of testosterone in the body.
- Nettle extract – Nettle is a perennial plant that is known to support prostate health. People also call it stinging nettle. It is believed to contain ingredients that may reduce inflammation and improve urine output.
- Sarsaparilla – The root of this plant can help with various skin problems such as dermatitis, eczema, and psoriasis. It may also protect the liver and prevent breast cancer tumors.
- Wild yam extract – Wild yam is usually helpful among women since it contains a chemical called diosgenin. This chemical is often used for PMS, estrogen replacement therapy, menstrual cramps, and also for increasing sexual desire in both men and women.
- Boron amino acid chelate – Boron can help with osteoarthritis, painful menstruation, and vaginal yeast infections. It can also improve testosterone levels.
Testo Vital Side Effects
Side effects are usually determined based on the user reviews of a particular product. Considering that Testo Vital has no user feedback online, we cannot tell if it doesn’t have any side effects or health risks.
We recommend seeing your doctor first just so you can have a better insight on what to expect while taking this supplement.
Testo Vital Dosage
A bottle of Testo Vital contains 60 capsules. The manufacturer recommends that you take 2 capsules per day, usually before eating a main meal like lunch or dinner.
Testo Vital Reviews
There are no independent Testo Vital reviews anywhere. As of this writing, we couldn’t find a listing on Amazon and other popular online merchants.
The website that we mentioned earlier does not have any reviews or feedback posted although they do have several claims and promises about the product.
Where To Buy Testo Vital?
Perhaps the reason why there are still no reviews for Testo Vital is that people don’t know exactly where to get it from. Again, it’s not available on Amazon and other similar merchants.
Their website also does not appear to be a legitimate one. Upon clicking on the option to purchase or order the product, we got redirected to either another product website or a risky, malicious site.
Does Testo Vital Really Work Or Is It A Scam?
It’s quite difficult to tell whether Testo Vital is a legitimate male enhancement supplement or not.
Yes, it may have a good list of ingredients but since we haven’t seen the actual product label yet, we can’t tell for sure if the amounts per serving can really make an impact as far as male enhancement is concerned.
And because we found no reliable Testo Vital reviews, we are left wondering if this product is neither effective nor popular. It’s not entirely a new product but it’s not that old yet either. So the lack of consumer feedback is a bit alarming.
It might not be a good idea to try a supplement that you cannot truly know if it can help you or not. Not to mention, the possibility of side effects that you may encounter along the way.
We suggest that you find a different male enhancement product or T-booster that can help you better.