What Is Twinlab Energy Fuel?
Twinlab Energy Fuel is a carbonated drink that claims to provide you with the needed extra energy. It has a herbal formula that will quench your thirst without having to feel any guilt of consuming sugar, calories, fat and carbs.
Energy boosting products are widely available nowadays. They are designed to cater to any individual who is always on the go.
If you need additional boost of energy so that you can always keep up with your busy and active lifestyle, you might want to consider choosing a product to match your preference.
Energy boosters may come in different forms — shakes, energy bars, ready-to-drink products and capsule forms. Choosing can be a bit difficult if you don’t know where and how to begin.
Is Twinlab Energy Fuel the kind of energy booster that you’re looking for? We’ll help you find that out.
Who Makes Twinlab Energy Fuel?
Twinlab is a company that started in 1968. It was founded by David Blechman who is said to have an expertise in the pharmaceutical industry. They specialize in manufacturing a range of herbs, teas, minerals and vitamins for different health purposes.
They have different locations in the US:
HQ Boca Raton:
4910 Communication Avenue
Boca Raton, FL 33431
3133 Orchard Vista Drive SE
Grand Rapids, MI 49546-7071
600 East Quality Drive
American Fork, UT 84003-3302
Contract Manufacturing Division:
70 Carolyn Boulevard
Farmingdale, NY 11735
You may reach their consumer affairs department at (800) 645-5626 from Mondays to Fridays, 8AM to 5PM Mountain Standard Time. You can also fill out their contact form or send them an email at [email protected]
Best Twinlab Energy Fuel Alternative
Due to all the negative reviews about Twinlab Energy Fuel , we’ve been looking for a competitive product that was proven more effective. We checked several of them with deception, and finally came around a real effective energy booster. You can read its review HERE.
Who Is Twinlab Energy Fuel For?
Twinlab Energy Fuel is designed for people with active lifestyle, and also those who are always busy. This drink can be easily consumed anytime and anywhere, allowing you to instantly get that extra energy to help you with your day-to-day tasks.
There is not enough information on its website, though, if this product has an age restriction or if it’s for everyone. There is also nothing specified as to when to drink it and as to how much of it can be consumed per day.
How Does Twinlab Energy Fuel Work?
The packaging of Twinlab Energy Fuel has the following features listed:
- all energy
- zero sugar
- zero calories
- zero carbs
- zero fat
Even the website does not provide further information as to how this drink actually works. It just boasts of the energy boost that it provides but it does not say how — without any scientific explanation or studies to prove it.
Twinlab Energy Fuel Ingredients
The product has a proprietary energy blend that’s composed of the following ingredients:
- Guarana seed extract – The seed extract from guarana plant is often used to brew a drink, although the seeds are still known for its medicinal purposes. It also contains caffeine that helps stimulate the nervous system, muscles and the heart. Guarana is usually used to aid in mental and athletic performance, weight loss and energy boost. However, there is still no scientific evidence that’s good enough to substantiate these uses.
- Caffeine – Aside from the natural content of caffeine in guarana seed extract, Twinlab Energy Fuel included additional caffeine to its energy blend. Caffeine can be addicting and although it has potential benefits, withdrawal from it may prove to be challenging especially on the first several days.
- Taurine – This amino sulfonic acid can be naturally found in our platelets, brain, heart and retina. Fish and meat are considered to be the best sources of taurine. Taurine supplements may be taken to treat diseases and disorders like high blood pressure, congestive heart failure, cystic fibrosis and liver disease.
- American ginseng root extract – American ginseng or Panax Quinquefolis may be taken orally to relieve stress. It may also be used as a stimulant and as immune system booster. Some soft drinks also list this herb as an ingredient.
- Eleutherococcus senticosus root extract – Also popularly known as Siberian ginseng, this herb is often used traditionally for different purposes. It is said to have the ability to fight fatigue and boost physical performance. However, the effect is believed to not be very reliable.
- Green tea leaf extract – Green tea also contains caffeine. Because of this, it can be used to boost alertness, lower cholesterol, and even delay or prevent Parkinson’s disease. You just have to be cautious, though, as there are supplements that are found to contain green tea additives or impurities that are highly possible to be harmful.
- Ginkgo biloba leaf extract – Ginkgo may be used to improve blood flow and enhance concentration and memory that may be damaged due to brain problems such as dementia or Alzheimer’s disease.
Twinlab Energy Fuel Side Effects
There are reviews claiming that this energy drink can bring several side effects. These included users feeling sick in the stomach, nausea, anxiety or nervousness and also shakiness.
With the caffeine content that’s not disclosed on the label (since it’s actually part of the proprietary blend), it is quite alarming knowing that this drink may contain a high amount of caffeine.
Twinlab Energy Fuel Dosage
The drinks are packaged in cans so it’s safe to assume that one serving is equivalent to consuming one can of Twinlab Energy Fuel. It does not specify, though, if the can may be consumed only once or if it can be used several times per day as required.
Twinlab Energy Fuel Reviews
The drink is widely available so it’s no surprise to easily find Twinlab Energy Fuel reviews online. However, there are only a few of such reviews that you can actually use as reference.
One Amazon user rated it one star because of the different side effects that were experienced after drinking this energy booster. A severe headache was noted, along with ocular migraine. It also made her feel more tired and exhausted, not to mention other side effects such as nausea, jittery feeling and shakiness.
Where To Buy Twinlab Energy Fuel?
The drink can be ordered through vitamins and supplements supply stores. There are physical stores that offer Twinlab Energy Fuel although there may be quite a few of them in your local area.
You can also purchase it from Amazon and other online merchants.
Does Twinlab Energy Fuel Really Work Or Is It A Scam?
If you are to look at the Twinlab Energy Fuel can and its label, you might think that it could be something that you can try for instant energy boost. However, don’t be too quick to decide because a closer look at its ingredients and possible side effects may prove you otherwise.
The taste is not even something that you will crave for, to start with. As with the energy boost, user feedback states that you may get an instant kick of energy at first but it will wash down almost too quickly, maybe around 30 minutes or so.
If you are really looking for an energy boosting drink or supplement, it’s better to look for alternatives that will provide you with longer lasting benefits.