What Is Xanogen?
Xanogen is a male enhancement supplement that promises to let you experience an amazing sex life. It claims to not just help you achieve better erections but also boosts testosterone levels and increases your stamina.
Men are very particular when it comes to one topic, which is their sex life. They want to always be on top of their game and be able to fully satisfy their partners. But this is not always the case due to a lot of factors, age being one of the most frequent reasons.
Male enhancement pills like Xanogen are formulated so that a male’s libido and virility are intensified. In this review, we will talk about this supplement and how true their marketing claims truly are.
Who Makes Xanogen?
Xanogen is a product of Applied Science Labs. They are a company that manufactures dietary supplements and other health products. They are based in Florida, and their physical address is:
Applied Science Labs
398 E. Dania Beach Blvd #400
Dania Beach, FL 33004
Their phone number is 1-855-510-0958. You can also fill up their contact form online and submit it for inquiries or product concerns.
Best Xanogen Alternative
Due to all the negative reviews about Xanogen, we’ve been looking for a competitive product that was proven more effective. We checked several of them with deception, and finally came around a real effective male enhancement supplement. You can read its review HERE.
Who Should Take Xanogen?
The supplement is for adult men who are 18 years old and above. The manufacturer strongly recommends that you speak with your medical provider first if you are currently taking prescription medicines, particularly stimulants, antidepressants, MAOIs, or other medications that can affect blood and heart pressure.
It is also essential that you are healthy enough to take the pills and to engage in sexual activities.
How Does Xanogen Work?
According to their official website, Xanogen has a unique formula that can stimulate the flow of blood into the chambers of the penis. These chambers are called corpora cavernosa. When a man starts to feel sexually aroused, the chambers are filled with blood, which then leads to an erection.
When more blood is pumped into the corpora cavernosa, the quality of erection will also improve. It will become harder and will also last longer. The manufacturer claims that taking Xanogen continuously for at least 3 months can result in a 28% increase in erection quality.
Aside from enhancing blood flow, the supplement also claimed to help in boosting testosterone levels. It will also boost sex drive, stamina, and overall sexual performance.
Here is the list of ingredients that you can find in this supplement:
- Maca root – Maca is taken for several medicinal purposes. It can help in treating anemia, menstrual problems, erectile dysfunction, and chronic fatigue syndrome. It is also used for athletic performance and memory enhancement. There isn’t enough information as to how maca exactly works. It’s also believed to help with fertility enhancement and sexual desire arousal.
- Epimedium sagittatum (Horny Goat Weed) – The leaves of the horny goat weed can be used to alleviate physical and mental fatigue, high blood pressure, liver disease, memory loss, and heart disease. This herb is also used by men who want to improve sexual performance and treat signs and symptoms associated with involuntary ejaculation and erectile dysfunction.
- L-Arginine HCL – L-Arginine is an amino acid that is effective against congestive heart failure, coronary heart disease, high blood pressure, chest pain, and senile dementia. When L-Arginine enters the body, it is converted to nitric oxide which helps in improving blood flow. This is why it can help in treating male infertility and erectile dysfunction.
- Yohimbe bark – Yohimbe can enhance blood flow. It can also help in counteracting sex-related side effects caused by taking depression medications.
- Tribulus terrestris – This plant is used to enhance athletic performance. It can also improve circulatory and heart conditions although evidence is not clearly and clinically established yet. It may also help treat erectile dysfunction, enlarged prostate, and infertility.
Aside from these main ingredients, Xanogen also contains GABA (gamma amino butyric acid), FD&C Blue #1, Cnidium Monnieri, Xanthoparmelia Scabrosa, Muira Puama, gelatin, and Catuaba bark.
Xanogen Side Effects
The ingredients used in Xanogen are mainly herbs that are claimed safe, and there should be no side effects if the supplement is taken properly as instructed. However, there are reports of users suffering from upset stomach, which may be connected to taking the supplement without any food intake.
As always, it’s recommended to talk with your doctor first before trying any dietary supplement that may counteract with your current prescriptions or medical condition.
Xanogen is for adult men. Take 2 capsules a day. For best results and to avoid stomach discomfort, make sure to take it with meals. Do not exceed 4 capsules within 24 hours. Because the supplement may boost energy, it’s not recommended to be taken 5 hours before going to bed.
You can find several Xanogen reviews and testimonials on their official website. As expected, those testimonials are all highly positive for marketing purposes. You can also find actual reviews from verified Amazon users.
It has a rating of 2.9 out of 5 stars, with 44% of the reviews with only one star. One user called it a waste of money that can only give unrealistic expectation. Other reviews are all about the supplement not being able to work as promised.
Where To Buy Xanogen?
Xanogen is easily available through their official website. They have a money-back guarantee that you can claim within 60 days. However, this will only apply if the product is purchased through their website.
A minimum order of 2 bottles is required to be eligible for the refund. Once you place a reorder, that means you are satisfied with the product and you can no longer request for a refund.
This supplement is also available on Amazon with free Amazon prime shipping.
Does Xanogen Really Work Or Is It A Scam?
Although there are a few who would claim that Xanogen worked for them, a higher percentage of users are saying that the product has failed in terms of effectiveness. We can’t exactly say that it is a scam, but it might be better to just look for better alternatives.
There are other male enhancement supplements that will not only guarantee potency, but you will also enjoy better money-back guarantee policies. Make sure to read through reviews first before actually deciding, especially if you come across a product that you cannot easily return and request for a refund.