What Is Yu-Be Moisturizing Skin Cream?
Yu-Be Moisturizing Skin Cream helps re-hydrate moderate to severe cases of dry skin in any part of the body, including the face and lips.
The cream is a mix of concentrated plant-based glycerin and vitamins. These are effective in replacing the moisture that the skin loses through evaporation, heat, lack of skin care, and more.
Who Makes Yu-Be Moisturizing Skin Cream?
This skin moisturizing skin cream is manufactured by Yu-Be Skin Care. The company has been operating for 60 years.
Should you have any concerns or inquiries about any of their products, you may call them at (310) 737-1150. Also, you can check out their profile on social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, and YouTube.
Best Yu-Be Moisturizing Skin Cream Alternative
Due to all the negative reviews about Yu-Be Moisturizing Skin Cream, we’ve been looking for a competitive product that was proven more effective. We checked several of them with deception, and finally came around an effective skin moisturizer. You can read its review HERE.
Who Is Yu-Be Moisturizing Skin Cream For?
This skin moisturizer is for anyone who wants to hydrate dry skin. The manufacturer claims that it is safe for use for all skin types.
If you have extreme cases of dry skin on the face, lips, hands, feet, and knees, this product is said to be effective in moisturizing any skin part of the body.
Pregnant, lactating women and those with existing skin conditions are advised to consult a dermatologist or physician before using the product.
How Does Yu-Be Moisturizing Skin Cream Work?
The product helps repair and moisturize damaged skin in any part of your body.
The formula contains glycerin and sodium hyaluronate which act as skin moisturizers. Other compounds in the formula such as vitamin E and C help keep free radicals away from the skin.
This moisturizing skin cream also contains camphor which helps cool and soothes skin irritation. It also can aid people who have eczema.
Yu-Be Moisturizing Skin Cream Ingredients
Yu-Be contains the following ingredients:
- Glycerin– is a humectant, which means that it attracts water. Glycerin helps retain your skin’s water balance on the cellular level. Hence, it actually helps prevent dry skin.
- Isopropyl Myristate– is an emollient or thickening agent. It has a unique ability to reduce the greasy feeling coming from the high oil content of other ingredients in a product.
- Stearic Acid-commonly found in animal derivatives and in vegetable fats as well. It works as an emulsifier.
- Glyceryl Stearate SE– is a “self-emulsifying” form of glyceryl stearate which contains sodium and potassium stearate. In this product, it works as a lubricant, and it slows down the skin’s water loss.
- Triethanolamine– it is a compound that assists in emulsion formation by reducing the surface tension of the substances.
- Vitamin E– it works as a natural skin conditioning agent and an antioxidant.
- Vitamin B2-is an ingredient that prevents free radical damage.
- Glycyrrhetinic Acid-it is an ingredient to prevent dry skin by reducing flaking and restoring suppleness.
- Vitamin C– it combats free radicals which makes the skin look old and dry.
- Camphor-is used on the skin to help lessen itching and other skin irritations. As a precaution do not heat camphor-containing products. Camphor is flammable and can cause severe burns.
- Hydrogenated coco-glycerides-this works as a skin conditioning agent and as an emollient.
- Stearyl Alcohol– is a natural fatty alcohol that thickens the formula.
- Polysorbate 80– it is often used as a surfactant and an emulsifier for skin products.
- EDTA- this ingredient softens hardened skin.
- Methylparaben– is an antifungal and preservative that is widely used in cosmetics.
- Sodium Hyaluronate– is the salt form of Hyaluronic Acid, which can replace some of the water lost in the dermis. It also potentially fights wrinkles and other signs of aging.
Yu-Be Moisturizing Skin Cream Effects
The website for Yu-Be does not indicate any side effects that may arise from the use of the product.
As a precaution, however, we looked into the ingredients of the product and found that three of them possess some side effects after use.
- EDTA– can cause abdominal cramps, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, skin problems, and low blood pressure.
- Polysorbate 80– can cause eye irritation, so be careful when applying near the eye area.
- Triethanolamine – can cause allergic reactions including eye problems, dryness of hair and skin. It becomes toxic if absorbed into the body over a long period.
Yu-Be Moisturizing Skin Cream Dosage
For moderate dry skin, apply the cream at least twice a day.
For extremely dry, chapping skin, apply at least four times a day to help soften the chapping and hardened parts of the skin.
For people with highly sensitive skin, it is recommended to do skin testing first before using this cream.
Yu-Be Moisturizing Skin Cream Reviews
This cream may be in the market for quite some time now. However, there are still Yu-Be Moisturizing Skin Cream reviews that say otherwise of its effectivity.
A majority of customer feedback mentions that you can get the same skincare benefits with other inexpensive brands.
Where To Buy Yu-Be Moisturizing Skin Cream?
To purchase this skin cream, you may do it on the official website, Amazon, eBay, and other affiliate websites.
The official website offers free shipping for over 30 dollars of purchase. The company also gives out free samples.
Does Yu-Be Moisturizing Skin Cream Really Work Or Is It A Scam?
Yu-Be Moisturizing Skin Cream is not a scam, but some of the reviews would say something about the lack of the product’s effectiveness. Three of the ingredients have potential side effects.
It is best to consider other skin moisturizer brands that do provide the same benefits at a much lower price.