- 0.1 What Is Brain Force?
- 0.2 Who Makes Brain Force?
- 0.3 Best Brain Force Alternative?
- 0.4 Who Is Brain Force For?
- 0.5 How Does Brain Force Work?
- 0.6 Brain Force Ingredients
- 0.7 Brain Force Side Effects
- 0.8 Brain Force Dosage
- 0.9 Brain Force Reviews
- 0.10 Where To Buy Brain Force
- 0.11 Does Brain Force Really Work Or Is It A Scam?
- 1 Submit Your Brain Force Review:
What Is Brain Force?
Brain force is a nootropic using various powerful and natural ingredients to reverse the negative impact that toxins may have on your overall mental and physical health.
The company promises that this supplement will improve your ability to focus, be alert, concentrate, process, and retain memories.
They also promise that this product will not only enhance your overall cognitive health but will also restore any cognitive function that has decreased due to aging or damage from toxins.
DISCOVER OUR FAVORITE ALTERNATIVE HERE
Who Makes Brain Force?
This nootropic is made by American radio show host and conspiracy theorist, Alex Jones.
The product is sold through a conspiracy theorist and fake news website called Infowars.
This website and selling platform was founded in 1999. If you have any questions or concerns about this product or the manufacturer, you can contact the company by filling out the contact form on the website.
Best Brain Force Alternative?
Due to all the negative reviews about Brain Force, we’ve been looking for a competitive product that was proven more effective. We checked several of them with deception, and finally came around a real effective nootropic. You can read its review HERE.
Who Is Brain Force For?
This product is formulated for those who suffer from cognitive decline.
Unfortunately, the company has not specified as to what level of cognitive decline this product is effective in treating.
Furthermore, they have failed to list warnings about who should not be using the product.
For example, is it safe for women who are pregnant and breastfeeding? Will it interact with certain medications? This is important information that should be disclosed.
If you have soy allergies, you should avoid this product as soy is in the formula.
How Does Brain Force Work?
This product works by restoring some of the cognitive abilities that we might have lost due to aging or other environmental factors.
As we get older and are exposed to harsh conditions in our daily life, we lose the ability to retain memories and focus.
This product uses natural ingredients that are known to improve and restore cognitive abilities.
Brain Force Ingredients
This supplement does not contain many ingredients, but the ones that are in the formula are natural and very effective when it comes to cognitive health.
- Vitamin B6 enhances alertness, cognition, and energy. It also lowers anxiety and improves your overall mood. Vitamin B6 is a required vitamin and is used in the synthesis of neurotransmitters. Mild deficiencies of B6 can lead to down-regulation of GABA and serotonin synthesis. This can cause poor sleep behavior and hormone imbalances.
- Vitamin B12 is another essential vitamin that many people do not get enough of. B12 improves alertness, cognition, and energy levels. It also improves mood, lowers anxiety and pain, and in some cases, treats insomnia.
Deficiency in this vitamin can result in many conditions such as nerve disease, spinal cord disease, weakness, lack of balance, and psychiatric problems such as dementia. B12 is responsible for regulating homocysteine and is used in neurotransmitter synthesis.
- Alpha GPC is a type of choline that is derived from soy. Choline is often used in nootropic formulas to boost the potency of that nootropic. Alpha GPC is used to improve mood and boost mental energy while increasing alertness and clarity. It is often hailed for its ability to improve memory.
- Yerba Mate Leaf Powder is a form of caffeine that is extremely rich in antioxidants. It helps rid the brain and body of free radicals and other harmful toxins. It is used in this formula to help users focus and concentrate while also balancing their caffeine content.
- Theobromine is another alternative form of caffeine. It is obtained from the cacao plant and is often found in certain teas and chocolates. It helps increase your brain’s energy levels and improves your focus.
- Phosphatidylserine penetrates the blood-brain barrier to reach the central nervous system. It helps increase acetylcholine activity and binds with neurotransmitters. The ingredient is beneficial for better cognitive functions such as memory, focus, and more.
- L-Theanine helps users relax and reach a state of calm. It is a naturally occurring amino acid found in green tea. It is used as a relaxant but less potent than a sedative.
- Black Pepper Fruit Extract, also known as Piperine, is an alkaloid. It is used to increase the bioavailability and metabolism of nootropic supplements. It not only provides a boost to nootropics, but it is a nootropic itself. Piperine has antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, and anti-tumor properties that can reduce and protect the brain from toxins and free radicals.
- Huperzine A – This ingredient is derived from the Chinese Club Moss. It is commonly used in nootropics because it prevents the breakdown of acetylcholine. It improves short-term memory and overall brain health. It works much like an antioxidant and can prevent free radical damage in other brain cells.
The other ingredients in this formula are hypromellose, rice flour, and vegetable stearate.
Brain Force Side Effects
The company failed to list any potential side effects or warnings about this product. They claim that this nootropic is safe and effective for anyone who chooses to use it.
Unfortunately, just because something is natural doesn’t mean that it is safe for everyone. Each person reacts differently to the ingredients in this product.
Based on our research of the ingredients, there are potential side effects including nausea, vomiting, stomach pain, irritability, loss of appetite, headache, anxiety, tremors, restlessness, sleepiness, and nervousness.
Brain Force Dosage
The recommended dosage of this nootropic is to take two capsules per day unless otherwise instructed by a physician or medical professional.
Brain Force Reviews
The Brain Force Reviews are negative. There are countless unsatisfied customers.
Many customers claim that the product didn’t work and was, at best, a placebo.
Other users state the product gave them horrible headaches among other side effects such as diarrhea, heartburn, and nausea.
Where To Buy Brain Force
This product can be purchased through the company website or Amazon.
DISCOVER OUR FAVORITE ALTERNATIVE HERE
Does Brain Force Really Work Or Is It A Scam?
We do not believe that Brain Force works. Based on negative customer reviews and a lack of scientific proof, we believe this product is an overhyped caffeine pill.
While many of the ingredients used in the supplement have been used for years as nootropics, they were used and tested in their whole foods form. There are no studies to prove that the ingredients retain their potency after they have been processed down and combined with other ingredients.
Furthermore, many of the ingredients are simply forms of caffeine. There is little to no information on the manufacturer’s website explaining the purpose and the amount of each ingredient.
Cognitive function and overall brain health are both extremely important. It shouldn’t be left in the hands of someone who has no medical background.
We strongly advise those who are in the market for a nootropic supplement to look elsewhere.
Remember that the manufacturer of this product is a radio host for a fake news and conspiracy theory channel who has no background in medicine.
With so many natural and effective brain supplements on the market, there is no reason to waste your money or risk your cognitive health for something that has left many customers unsatisfied and unwell.
Sorted by: Most Recent
by Chau Kerns review for Brain Force
I have a hard time concentrating especially when I study at night. My mom gave this product for me to try and it’s only giving me bad headaches.
by Ellan U. review for Brain Force
Been very irritable ever since I took the capsules. And it’s not effective at all in improving my brain!
by Columbus Fulghum review for Brain Force
Preparing for my licensure exams is making me so stressed that I find it hard to concentrate. My best friend recommended this to improve my memory. I wish so bad for this product to work. I don’t want to fail in my exams. It’s my ultimate dream. But so far, I see no results except that it’s making me more nervous and anxious.
by Vito Q. review for Brain Force
I work the graveyard shift so I need to be more focused at work. I’m glad this product gives me that ability. Aside from that, I feel I have more energy too.
by Barbara Dodson review for Brain Force
Sleepless nights is more like it! After a week, I stopped and I have been getting a good rest. Enough on these brain supplements!
Submit Your Brain Force Review:
Do you have experiences with Brain Force? Does it work? Were you satisfied with the results? Please share your thoughts, review and rate the product and help others!