What Is Metashake?
Metashake is a meal replacement shake that claims to be loaded with vitamins, minerals, protein and vegetables. It can provide the body with benefits that will be useful for people who are trying to lose weight or just wanting to maintain a healthy lifestyle.
Meal replacement shakes are perfect if you no longer have the time to grab a meal or go to the gym and lose weight. Instead of eating out for breakfast, lunch or dinner, this shake should be able to do the trick for you – and that is provide your body with the nutrients that it needs.
Who Makes Metashake?
Metashake is formulated and manufactured by a company called the Metabolic Research Center or MRC. This company designs various weight loss programs for people who are into fitness and healthy lifestyle.
They do not have any physical address listed on their official website but their phone support is available 24/7. The number is 1-855-346-2391. You can also get in touch via live chat which is available from 9AM to 5PM EST, Mondays thru Fridays.
Best Metashake Alternative
Due to all the negative reviews about Metashake, we’ve been looking for a competitive product that was proven more effective. We checked several of them with deception, and finally came around a real effective meal replacement program. You can read its review HERE.
Who Is Metashake For?
According to its official website, this shake is for anyone who wants to:
- be healthy
- lose weight
- fight junk food cravings
- stay full longer
Meal replacement shakes are basically designed for people with specific health and wellness goals. These shakes will also help boost the immune system.
How Does Metashake Work?
Metashake is designed to provide the body with minerals, vitamins, adaptogens, probiotics, antioxidants, prebiotics, amino acids and whole food proteins. All of these components will work together to achieve the following:
- support weight loss
- maintain healthy cholesterol levels
- stimulate probiotic growth
- improve digestion
- strengthen the immune system
- boost energy levels
This shake is made up of ingredients that are said to be natural and safe for human consumption.
- Oat bran powder – Oat bran helps in improving digestion and also lowering cholesterol levels. It can prevent cardiovascular disease, aid in weight loss, and prevent constipation.
- Maca – This medicinal herb helps in balancing hormone levels and enhancing libido.
- Flax oil – Packed with antioxidants, omega 3-fatty acids and soluble/insoluble fiber that are all proven to bring a lot of benefits to the body.
- Apple pectin – A good source of soluble fiber that helps in preventing metabolic syndrome and improves the intestinal tract of the body.
- Aloe vera – A plant extract that is known to support digestion and help lower cholesterol levels and blood glucose.
- Yacon root powder – A healthy sweetener that stimulates probiotic growth.
- Guar gum powder – A fiber that acts as a laxative and can be used to treat diabetes, irritable bowel syndrome, diarrhea and obesity.
- Wheat grass powder – Wheat grass has long been linked to digestive relief and antioxidant benefits.
- Barley grass powder – Barley grass can help strengthen the immune system. It is also used to relieve ulcerative colitis which is an inflammatory bowel disease.
- Spirulina algae powder – A rich source of B-vitamins, antioxidants and other nutrients. it is also high in protein.
Other plant food extracts that are included in this formula are:
- reishi mushroom
- maitake mushroom
- acerola berry
- rose hips
- citrus bioflavonoids
Metashake Side Effects
No side effects have been mentioned on their website and we also could not find additional information from other sources. It looks as though this product is not very much reviewed by a lot of external sources.
The product label indicates, however, that Metashake is processed and manufactured in a facility that also processes tree nuts, wheat, milk, soy peanuts and eggs. Thus, there might be a possibility of allergic reactions occurring especially if you are known to be hypersensitive to any of these ingredients.
As always, we recommend that you consult with your physician first if you are thinking of undergoing any meal replacement program so as to ensure that you are fit enough for it.
A box of this product contains 7 packets of powdered shakes. To prepare, just follow these steps:
- Pour the content of the packet into the blender or a large shaker.
- Add 180-240ml or 6-8oz of rice milk, almond milk or fat-free milk.
- Add ice. If you want to achieve a more consistent or thicker shake, you may opt to add more ice.
- Blend or shake well until dissolved.
There are also recipes provided on their website if you want your shake with an extra twist. You may add fresh fruits like bananas, strawberries and blueberries for better taste.
The only Metashake reviews that we were able to find are only those on the MRC official website. We’re talking about less than 15 reviews that are of course all positive since these are posted on the website itself.
The shake is available for retail on Walmart’s website but there are no reviews as of this writing. We also did not find any listing on Amazon when we tried looking for it.
Where To Buy Metashake?
The safest place where you can buy this product is probably on their website. The price is the same as that of Walmart’s which is $19.95 for a 7-pack box.
We are not sure if you can find this shake from other sources aside from these two.
Does Metashake Really Work Or Is It A Scam?
Metashake may be effective for some users but judging from the very few reviews, we are quite skeptical about it.
If you will try searching for this product online, you will also notice how there are only a very few results, which only means that there are also very few people who would search for it (and even fewer who have actually used it.)
If you are really serious about finding the right meal replacement shake, you can always search for a product that’s not only popular, but more so, one that comes from a trusted company.
Also, look for one that has a lot of good reviews. That way, you can really gauge if that shake is truly effective and will provide the claimed health benefits as promised.