- 1 What Is Integrative Therapeutics Mercury Detox?
- 2 Who Makes Integrative Therapeutics Mercury Detox?
- 3 Best Integrative Therapeutics Mercury Detox Alternative
- 4 Who Should Take Integrative Therapeutics Mercury Detox?
- 5 How Does Integrative Therapeutics Mercury Detox Work?
- 6 Integrative Therapeutics Mercury Detox Ingredients
- 7 Integrative Therapeutics Mercury Detox Side Effects
- 8 Integrative Therapeutics Mercury Detox Dosage
- 9 Integrative Therapeutics Mercury Detox Reviews
- 10 Where To Buy Integrative Therapeutics Mercury Detox?
- 11 Does Integrative Therapeutics Mercury Detox Really Work Or Is It A Scam?
What Is Integrative Therapeutics Mercury Detox?
Integrative Therapeutics Mercury Detox is a detoxification supplement, specially designed for heavy metal cleansing.
Our body needs several heavy metals. Sometimes, due to several factors, the body cannot metabolize some of these metals. They accumulate in our tissues, causing them to be toxic.
This product claims to help in protecting tissue cells. It consists of antioxidants, amino acids and other nutrients that work altogether to get rid of the unnecessary metals out of the body.
Who Makes Integrative Therapeutics Mercury Detox?
Integrative Therapeutics manufactures this product. They offer other nutritional supplements, mostly for weight loss and detoxification.
Their phone number is (800) 931-1709. They also have a mailing address which is:
825 Challenger Drive
Green Bay, WI 54311
If you have any questions, feel free to contact them through the above information.
Best Integrative Therapeutics Mercury Detox Alternative
Due to all the negative reviews about Integrative Therapeutics Mercury Detox, we’ve been looking for a competitive product that was proven more effective. We checked several of them with deception, and finally came around a real effective detoxification supplement. You can read its review HERE.
Who Should Take Integrative Therapeutics Mercury Detox?
There are a lot of ways to lose weight. Doctors prefer the traditional way of exercise and healthy diet. Some people opt to take detoxification or weight loss pills instead because they don’t have the time to exercise and cook healthy meals anymore.
This is where Integrative Therapeutics Mercury Detox comes in. The product is for people who want to lose weight but have no time or opportunity to eat a proper diet and exercise. Anyone who wants to detoxify may also use this product.
However, experts recommend seeing a doctor, dietician, or any related health professional before taking this supplement. Pregnant women and nursing moms should also be cautious of any possible effects.
How Does Integrative Therapeutics Mercury Detox Work?
Generally, a detoxification supplement cleanses the body. They get rid of toxic materials that prevent the body from being healthy.
This product particularly works in the same way as others do. But it focuses on getting rid of the heavy metals that the body doesn’t need anymore.
When the metals accumulate in the tissues, the body will have a hard time metabolizing them. Thus, they stay in the body longer than they should be, making them toxic.
The antioxidants in this product help take these metals out of the tissues. With the body free from toxins, weight loss will start to occur.
Moreover, the product contains other nutrients such as amino acids to provide for overall health improvement.
Integrative Therapeutics Mercury Detox Ingredients
Integrative Therapeutics Mercury Detox contains 10 ingredients. They are:
- Vitamin E is an antioxidant and a dietary supplement. It protects the cells from free radical damage.
- Magnesium is an abundant mineral in the body. It has a lot of benefits including the regulation of proper metabolism. It also relieves constipation and ensures the proper functioning of the digestive system.
- Selenium is used to prevent heart diseases. In metabolic functions, it reduces free radical oxidative stress.
- N-acetyl L-cysteine (NAC) is a major antioxidant, protecting the body from free radicals. It helps in protecting the liver from damage.
- L-Methionine is an amino acid. It helps prevent liver damage.
- L-Isoleucine, L-Leucine, and L-Valine are the branched-chain amino acids (BCAA). They are usually used in weight training supplements to fuel the body with energy.
- Taurine is an amino acid and an antioxidant at the same time. It is used to reduce cramping.
- L-Glutathione Reduced (GSH) is naturally found in the body. As a major antioxidant, it eradicates free radicals out of the body.
Integrative Therapeutics Mercury Detox Side Effects
The company’s website did not provide a list of side effects. We also tried searching other trusted medical websites but we found none.
However, we discovered that some of the product’s ingredients are known to have some side effects when taken in larger doses.
Selenium, for example, can cause nausea and diarrhea. It can also result in brittle hair and nails.
Magnesium as well may result in nausea and diarrhea, in addition to stomach pains and irregular heartbeats.
This makes it unclear whether the product is safe or not. There is actually no proof indicating that the product itself has no known side effects.
Likewise, we are not entirely sure if the product carries the same side effects that its ingredients have.
Thus, we recommend consulting a health practitioner first before taking this product.
Integrative Therapeutics Mercury Detox Dosage
The recommended dosage for Integrative Therapeutics Mercury Detox is 2 capsules twice a day, in between meals.
You may take the first set an hour or two after breakfast. The next set will then be an hour or two after lunch.
Some doctors might prescribe a lesser dosage. Follow their instructions in such case.
Integrative Therapeutics Mercury Detox Reviews
If you search online, there are very few Integrative Therapeutics Mercury Detox reviews and most of them are positive.
Some customers said that the product indeed worked for them. They also mentioned how they would definitely recommend it to a friend.
However, this product may or may not work for some. Since there is only minimal information about how people think about it, we cannot decide if the product works or not.
Even upon checking this small amount of information, we saw that most of them actually didn’t talk about the effectiveness of the product. Instead, they commended the company’s excellent delivery service.
Where To Buy Integrative Therapeutics Mercury Detox?
You can buy this product from the company’s website. It is also available at some online retailers. There are also authorized healthcare professionals who sell it.
Does Integrative Therapeutics Mercury Detox Really Work Or Is It A Scam?
Integrative Therapeutics Mercury Detox may probably work for some people. After all, it has detoxifying and weight loss ingredients that are scientifically proven to be effective.
Our concern is that there is no available information about its possible side effects. Likewise, there is a shortage of customer perspectives to review. Hence, it is hard to check and decide whether the product is good or not.
We believe that there should be transparency on the manufacturer’s website. They should provide more information to their potential customers.
Because of that, we recommend trying other products that are also proven effective. You may still want to try this supplement, but be sure to seek advice from your doctor first.