- 1 What Is Doctor’s Best Weight Loss?
- 2 Who Makes Doctor’s Best?
- 3 Doctor’s Best Best Alternative
- 4 Who Should Take Doctor’s Best?
- 5 How Does Doctor’s Best Work?
- 6 Doctor’s Best Ingredients
- 7 Doctor’s Best Side Effects
- 8 Doctor’s Best Dosage
- 9 Doctor’s Best Reviews
- 10 Where To Buy Doctor’s Best?
- 11 Does Doctor’s Best Really Work Or Is It A Scam?
What Is Doctor’s Best Weight Loss?
Doctor’s Best Slim Meal Shakes are created to greatly help people on a diet. These weight loss products work in such a way that artificial sweeteners and sugars are eliminated. Containing only 55 calories each serving, the meal shakes claim to provide the nutrients that the body needs as you lose weight.
Losing weight is perhaps one of the biggest challenges to do nowadays. With people’s busy schedules and fast food chains that are fast sprouting everywhere, it just seems difficult to maintain a healthy diet and also regularly go to the gym.
This is why weight loss supplements are created. Such supplements are effective in burning fats and can be consumed any time of the day, no matter how busy or outgoing you may be.
Who Makes Doctor’s Best?
These meal shakes are from a company called Doctor’s Best Weight Loss. It was founded in 2009 with Christian Forster as their president & CEO. As the company name suggests, it focuses on products that are intended for weight loss purposes.
Their address is:
911 NW 209 AVE Suite 114, Pembroke Pines, 33029
You can reach their customer service hotline on Mondays through Fridays, 9AM to 6PM at 1-800-915-5122. You may also send them an email at [email protected]
Doctor’s Best Best Alternative
Due to all the negative reviews about Doctor’s Best, we’ve been looking for a competitive product that was proven more effective. We checked several of them with deception, and finally came around a real effective meal replacement program. You can read its review HERE.
Who Should Take Doctor’s Best?
These shakes are ideal for those who are trying to lose weight but still do not want to compromise a healthy and balanced diet. It consists of low calorie, protein, sugar, fat and carbs that will guarantee faster weight loss without feeling hungry.
Are you always on a tight schedule and no longer have time to work out and burn those fats? If yes, that means a weight loss supplement is all you’ll ever need. There are now a lot of these products in the market and you just have to pick one that will suit your preferences. Be sure to check the labels first and read reviews about the products that you’re eyeing on.
How Does Doctor’s Best Work?
These shakes are packed with vitamins and minerals that will help in making sure that your body gets the nutrients that it needs for all the activities that need to be done. Its formula features a natural sweetener called Stevia, which has become widely popular over the years.
It is an all-natural sweetener that contains no calorie and comes with several health benefits. It is believed to help in lowering blood pressure and blood sugar.
Its other ingredients are also known to help in burning fats as well as in increasing metabolic rate of the human body.
Doctor’s Best Ingredients
- Whey protein concentrate and isolate – Whey proteins are known to have a positive effect on weight loss and lowering cholesterol.
- Xylitol – Under the category of sugar alcohol and considered to be a friendly sweetener that aids in weight loss as it has fewer calories.
- Stevia leaf extract – This is a sugar substitute with anti-cancer abilities. It also contains zero calories.
- Calcium carbonate – Having enough calcium intake also results in a more regulated body weight, suppressed appetite and metabolism.
- Potassium citrate – This electrolyte is essential in keeping the body protected from stress and fatigue.
- Sodium phosphate – Helps in increasing endurance particularly in athletes.
- Magnesium oxide – This mineral regulates insulin levels and blood sugar.
- Vitamin A palmitate – A form of vitamin A that can be naturally derived from animal sources. It can also be synthesized.
- Riboflavin – Helps in breaking down and processing fats, carbs and proteins.
- Ascorbic acid – Boosts the immune system with its antioxidant properties.
- Folic acid – Helps in preventing anemia.
Other ingredients include cholecalciferol, carrageenan gum, chromium amino nicotinate, konjac gum, cyanocobalamin, dl-alpha, ferrous fumarate, tocopherol acetate, calcium pantothenate, zinc oxide, sodium molybdate, copper sulfate, thiamine hydrochloride, manganese gluconate, sodium selenate, potassium iodide and biotin.
Doctor’s Best Side Effects
No serious side effects have been reported yet in connection with consumption of this meal shake. However, there’s a warning on allergen information at the back label — tree nuts, soy, egg, peanuts, dairy and wheat ingredients are present in the facility where the product is being produced.
As always recommended, it’s best to consult with your doctor first before taking any meal replacement program or weight loss supplement.
Doctor’s Best Dosage
This meal shake can be mixed with water, skim milk or any beverage of your preference. Two full spoons of the formula’s powder should be enough for an 8 oz of milk or beverage.
Doctor’s Best Slim Meal Protein Shake comes in two variants or flavors. The first one is Vanilla Bean and the other one is Chocolate Supreme.
Doctor’s Best Reviews
It’s a bit hard to find reliable Doctor’s Best reviews, as it seems like this product is not widely known and distributed. You can only find a few reviews on their official website, which understandably are all positive.
We were able to find some listings for this product on Amazon, although we’re doubting if it’s the same ones as those that are posted on their website. The labels are not the same (color and name) and there are also no ratings or reviews found.
Where To Buy Doctor’s Best?
You can buy this weight loss protein shake from the official website of Doctor’s Best. The price is currently on sale at $20.99 (the regular price is $27.49). They claim to have free samples with every order, and also free shipping for orders that will exceed $69.
Does Doctor’s Best Really Work Or Is It A Scam?
Because of too few reviews that we found online, we can hardly tell if this product really works or not. We think that there are other products in the market that would be worth your time and money.
Weight loss meal shakes and supplements are great if you would be able to find a product that would really work its magic. Don’t be too quick on buying something that you are not very much sure of — it is better to shop around first and see which products are actually popular and proven to be effective.