- 1 What Is Integrative Therapeutics Calcium D-Glucarate?
- 2 Who Makes Integrative Therapeutics Calcium D-Glucarate?
- 3 Best Integrative Therapeutics Calcium D-Glucarate Alternative?
- 4 Who Should Take Integrative Therapeutics Calcium D-Glucarate?
- 5 How Does Integrative Therapeutics Calcium D-Glucarate Work?
- 6 Integrative Therapeutics Calcium D-Glucarate Ingredients
- 7 Integrative Therapeutics Calcium D-Glucarate Side Effects
- 8 Integrative Therapeutics Calcium D-Glucarate Dosage
- 9 Integrative Therapeutics Calcium D-Glucarate Reviews
- 10 Where To Buy Integrative Therapeutics Calcium D-Glucarate
- 11 Does Integrative Therapeutics Calcium D-Glucarate Really Work Or Is It A Scam?
What Is Integrative Therapeutics Calcium D-Glucarate?
Integrative Therapeutics Calcium D-Glucarate is a supplement that supports the detoxification process in the body.
Calcium D-Glucarate also promotes healthy estrogen metabolism which aids with your body’s detoxification.
This supplement comes in the form of D-glucaric acid with calcium and has that capability of boosting your immune system functions.
Who Makes Integrative Therapeutics Calcium D-Glucarate?
The company that manufactures this product is Integrative Therapeutics.
Integrative Therapeutics is an affiliate of the Schwabe Group of companies, and both share a common vision: “From Nature. For Health.”
The manufacturer’s mailing address is:
825 Challenger Drive
Green Bay, WI
For any inquiries on their products, their customer support number is 800-931-1709.
Best Integrative Therapeutics Calcium D-Glucarate Alternative?
Due to all the negative reviews about Integrative Therapeutics Calcium D-Glucarate, we’ve been looking for a competitive product that was proven more effective. We checked several of them with deception, and finally came around a real effective detoxification supplement. You can read its review HERE.
Who Should Take Integrative Therapeutics Calcium D-Glucarate?
This product is for anyone that finds the need to cleanse and detoxify their body.
The supplement can possibly aid people who want to go on a diet or lose weight.
It also can work for people who are on gluten free and vegan diets. Calcium D-Glucarate does not contain gluten and any ingredient of animal origin.
How Does Integrative Therapeutics Calcium D-Glucarate Work?
Supplementing with calcium D-glucarate has shown to raise blood levels of D-glucaro-1,4-lactone. This aids in healthy metabolism of estrogen and liver detoxification.
Calcium D-glucarate supports glucuronidation, a process which occurs inside your liver that metabolizes estrogen and toxins. It binds them and then excretes them into a compound in bile and flushes them out of your body.
The manufacturer has done tests on an animal model with this supplement. Results have shown increase excretion of toxins.
In a clinical trial done with humans, they have shown results that the supplement is well tolerated, even at the highest dosage.
The product aims to provide a boost to your immune system. Also, it enhances the detoxification process in your body.
Integrative Therapeutics Calcium D-Glucarate Ingredients
Every capsule of Calcium D-Glucarate contains the following:
- Carbohydrates – the body’s primary source of energy. They are essential for brain function and are quick energy sources.
- Calcium (as calcium D-glucarate) – is shown to promote liver detoxification by preventing those undesirable hormones and environmental toxins from recycling. Also, it helps keep your cholesterol levels healthy.
Other ingredients of the product are:
- Vegetable capsule – 100% natural, the capsule does not contain preservatives, gluten, wheat, gelatin, starch, and animal by-products. It is made from the pure cellulose of either poplar and pine.
- Cellulose – fiber in supplements which helps regulate your digestive system, binds toxins and cholesterol, and helps keep your blood sugar levels stable.
- Modified Cellulose – often used as a pill binder or food additive.
- Magnesium Stearate – is an additive for supplements and vitamins to act as a lubricant.
The manufacturer claims to not having the following ingredients at all in their formula: preservatives, salt, soy, sugar, wheat, yeast, artificial coloring, artificial flavoring, corn, dairy products, ingredients of animal origin, and gluten.
Integrative Therapeutics Calcium D-Glucarate Side Effects
The manufacturer does not indicate potential side effects from its use. There is no information available on the main website.
As the product is claimed to be all natural, it is not likely to cause adverse reactions to anyone taking it. Still, it is best to consult your doctor before trying any new supplement.
Integrative Therapeutics Calcium D-Glucarate Dosage
Suggested use by the manufacturer is to take 1 to 3 capsules thrice a day with meals, unless stated otherwise by your healthcare practitioner.
Pregnant and lactating mothers should consult their doctor being trying to use this supplement.
If you’re currently taking other medications or prescription drugs, it is more important to consult your healthcare professional prior to taking the supplement to be safe.
There is a small fine print on the manufacturer’s website, and it indicates the following:
“This statement has not been evaluated by the food and drug administration; this product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.”
Integrative Therapeutics Calcium D-Glucarate Reviews
Reviews on Integrative Therapeutics Calcium D-Glucarate have users commenting that they have not experienced any significant effects from the supplement.
One user mentioned of experiencing vomiting after taking in more than three capsules. This contradicts their clinical trial wherein they claimed that it is well tolerated even at high doses.
Also, the users complained about sudden price jumps that were too high.
Where To Buy Integrative Therapeutics Calcium D-Glucarate
Only a healthcare professional or medical student can avail the product through its main website. Individual purchases don’t work.
The following order features are available for health care professionals and medical students:
- Free shipping on orders over $200
- Free shipping for medical students
- Guaranteed delivery in 2 business days, nationwide
- Overnight, next day and select delivery are available at an additional charge
- $8.95 flat fee on orders under $200
- A 3% discount on all case purchases
Distributor partners are natural partners, natural dispensary, and Emerson ecologics.
If you wish to order this product, you may go online on Amazon and purchase it. There are some online retailers that you can buy this supplement from as well.
Does Integrative Therapeutics Calcium D-Glucarate Really Work Or Is It A Scam?
The reviews on Integrative Therapeutics Calcium D-Glucarate are not promising. It seems that the benefits indicated about this supplement are not working at all.
There are no reviews at all commenting on how good of a detoxifying supplement this product is.
The manufacturer stresses on what ingredients the product does not contain. They are emphasizing the gluten-free and vegan component of the product for what seems to be marketing purposes.
In addition, there is no mention of users having or experiencing better estrogen metabolism or better immune system with the available reviews and feedback online.
We highly recommend that you do your research and check out alternative detoxifying supplements that work. Find one that has good reviews and a manufacturer that would be transparent with possible side effects their product can bring.