- 1 What Is Webber Naturals Liver Health?
- 2 Who Makes Webber Naturals Liver Health?
- 3 Best Webber Naturals Liver Health Alternative
- 4 Who Is Webber Naturals Liver Health For?
- 5 How Does Webber Naturals Liver Health Work?
- 6 Webber Naturals Liver Health Ingredients
- 7 Webber Naturals Liver Health Side Effects
- 8 Webber Naturals Liver Health Dosage
- 9 Webber Naturals Liver Health Reviews
- 10 Where To Buy Webber Naturals Liver Health
- 11 Does Webber Naturals Liver Health Really Work Or Is It A Scam?
What Is Webber Naturals Liver Health?
Webber Naturals Liver Health is a supplement used for gentle body detoxification.
Its formula contains milk thistle and some antioxidant nutrients which can provide rejuvenating and protective effects on the liver.
Other claimed benefits of using this products include:
- Its capability of treating liver disease (hepatitis) and protecting the liver from poisons.
- Its ability to aid with neuropathy, diabetic, and eye disorders due to an antioxidant ingredient in the formula.
Who Makes Webber Naturals Liver Health?
Webber Naturals is the manufacturer of Liver Health. The company claims to be one of the biggest manufacturers of dietary supplements across North America.
If you wish to give feedback or want more information about their products, check out their main website and fill out the contact form. Also, you may call them through their toll-free numbers: 1-800-430-7898 or 778-284-7400.
Their head office address is below:
WN Pharmaceuticals Ltd.
2000 Brigantine Dr
Canada V3K 7B5
Best Webber Naturals Liver Health Alternative
Due to all the negative reviews about Webber Naturals Liver Health, we’ve been looking for a competitive product that was proven more effective. We checked several of them with deception and finally came around a real effective detoxification supplement. You can read its review HERE.
Who Is Webber Naturals Liver Health For?
The liver is our body’s chief detoxifying organ. Hence, this product is for anyone who wants to have a healthier lifestyle and a healthy liver.
This supplement is ideal for people who are working out to lose weight. The product aids in flushing out those toxins inside your body.
Before attempting to use this product, it’s best to consult your doctor first to avoid drastic side effects.
How Does Webber Naturals Liver Health Work?
The liver is responsible for breaking down toxins and pollutants that the body gets exposed to daily. What this supplement does is provide that added protection for the liver and its functions.
Milk thistle is one of the ingredients in the formula which has liver healing capabilities. It also increases glutathione levels in the liver, protecting it from harmful toxins.
The formula also contains compounds that offer anti-inflammatory effects. Other benefits extend to treating digestive problems and liver conditions.
Webber Naturals Liver Health Ingredients
Below are the medicinal ingredients for Liver Health:
- Milk Thistle Extract – is a natural herb that has anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties. It is commonly used for body detoxification especially for the liver.
- Schisandra Powder – is a medicinal berry with multiple healing capabilities. It is more popularly known for boosting liver function and helping prevent adrenal fatigue.
- Alpha-Lipoic Acid – is like a vitamin chemical that works as an antioxidant. It is usually used for treating diabetes.
- Curcuminoids – are a family of active compounds found in turmeric. It can help treat wounds.
Other non-medicinal ingredients for Liver Health are:
- Purified water
- Rice starch
- Gelatin capsule – this gelcap is made from collagen coming from animal skin and bones.
- Silica – this oxide of silicon works as an excipient in vitamins and supplements.
- Vegetable magnesium stearate (lubricant)- it is among the widely used additives in supplements and drugs.
Webber Naturals Liver Health Side Effects
The manufacturer provides no details on the main website regarding possible side effects of using Liver Health.
The alpha-lipoic acid, which is one of the product’s ingredients, can lower blood sugar. Hence, people with diabetes are best to check sugar levels before taking the supplement.
For vegan people, the ingredients are not all natural. Please take note that the gel caps are from collagen of animal skin and bones.
Use of the supplement is not advisable for pregnant women, lactating mothers, and children.
Webber Naturals Liver Health Dosage
These 150mg capsules are recommended for once or twice a day consumption.
The capsules are small, unlike other supplements that come in huge pills. You won’t have any problems swallowing the pills and they do not have an aftertaste.
If taking prescription medicines for other illnesses or medical conditions, it is best to consult your doctor to see if this supplement is good for consumption and to avoid any strong side effects.
Webber Naturals Liver Health Reviews
Checking online, we have found no customer reviews on Webber Naturals Liver Health. You can purchase it from online retail stores, but we are unable to find any reviews about it.
The lack of reviews makes us think that this product is not quite popular or it failed to deliver its claimed benefits that customers did not bother at all to leave any comment or review.
It also seems that Liver Health is not the only supplement from this company that lacks reviews. There are other products from Webber Naturals which are available on Amazon, Walmart, and other online merchants that do not have any feedback and reviews.
Where To Buy Webber Naturals Liver Health
Webber Naturals Liver Health is available in pharmacies, drug stores, and grocery stores across Canada and the US.
Interested consumers will need to go to the main website and click “where to buy” tab to check physical store locations.
You can buy the product online through the following merchant sites:
- Natural Vitamin Direct
- Swanson Vitamins
- Value Valet
- London Drugs
Does Webber Naturals Liver Health Really Work Or Is It A Scam?
Due to lack of reviews or user feedback on Webber Naturals Liver Health, it is hard to say if this supplement does indeed work as it claims.
The ingredients look interesting especially the benefits that it promises. But the product itself has no feedback or reviews to back up its effectiveness. Most users rely on online feedback to help them decide if a product is worth the purchase.
Your liver is a very crucial organ inside your body. It is not wise to take supplements that have no user recommendation at all.
We recommend that you look for a detoxifying supplement that has actual good reviews and feedback to rely on. Do your own research as there are good alternatives out there that you can use.