- 1 What Is Phytomer Youth Contour?
- 2 Who Makes Phytomer Youth Contour?
- 3 Best Phytomer Youth Contour Alternative
- 4 Who Is Phytomer Youth Contour For?
- 5 How Does Phytomer Youth Contour Work?
- 6 Phytomer Youth Contour Ingredients
- 7 Phytomer Youth Contour Side Effects
- 8 How To Use Phytomer Youth Contour?
- 9 Phytomer Youth Contour Reviews
- 10 Where To Buy Phytomer Youth Contour?
- 11 Does Phytomer Youth Contour Really Work Or Is It A Scam?
What Is Phytomer Youth Contour?
Phytomer Youth Contour Smoothing Eye and Lip Cream is a beauty product that claims to make the skin around the eyes and lips supple and smooth. According to the company’s clinical results, it may reduce skin roughness up to 26 percent.
The eye and lip areas are very delicate, which is why they require only the gentlest products. This product claims to prevent wrinkles and also soften those that are already existing. It can also help reduce dark circles and puffiness around the eye area.
Who Makes Phytomer Youth Contour?
This product is manufactured by the Phytomer company. Aside from producing cosmetic products, they also focus on different cosmetic treatments and spas.
Unfortunately, as of this writing, their contact page only consists of an online form that you can fill up and submit if you have any concern or inquiry. It doesn’t say how long you have to wait before you can receive a feedback from them.
There is an address that is for returning products, though. It’s listed at:
2550 South 2300 West, Suite 14
West Valley City, UT 84119
Their number is (801) 284-8200 or toll free at (800) 227-8051. This does not specify though if it’s for general customer service or just for returns.
Best Phytomer Youth Contour Alternative
Due to all the negative reviews about Phytomer Youth Contour, we’ve been looking for a competitive product that was proven more effective. We checked several of them with deception, and finally came around a real effective eye cream. You can read its review HERE.
Who Is Phytomer Youth Contour For?
If you have grown tired of your wrinkles, dark circles, dry-looking lips and puffy eyes, it may be time to consider looking for a product that will help address these problems.
Phytomer Youth Contour claims to help you achieve eye and lip contours that are visibly smooth and rested looking. This is definitely an era where wrinkles and dry lips are simply unacceptable.
There are now many beauty products that can make you look younger and healthier without having to spend a lot of money.
How Does Phytomer Youth Contour Work?
The active ingredients in this product are said to work together in minimizing and controlling the following:
- dark circles
The clinical studies show that Phytomer Youth Contour may help reduce deep wrinkles by up to 28% and it also has an anti-tiredness effect of 82%. However, it does not indicate if these numbers are expected to work as soon as you are done applying the product or if there should be a certain downtime first.
Phytomer Youth Contour Ingredients
- Dilsea Carnosa red algae extract – Also known as red marine algae, this extract has antioxidant benefits that prevent free radicals damage. It also improves the spreadability and texture of the product.
- Chlorella Vulgaris green algae extract – This algae is believed to be a skin conditioner and protector with anti-aging benefits. It is rich in carotenoids that protect the skin from UV rays and its negative effects.
- Delesseria Sanguinea red algae extract – This algae is responsible for reducing dark circles that you usually find around the eye area.
The above ingredients are the active ones that greatly contribute to making this product as effective as it claims to be. Other ingredients used are the following:
- Aqua (Water) / Eau
- Dicaprylyl Carbonate
- Dipropylene Glycol
- Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride
- Butyrospermum Parkii (shea) Butter Extract
- Cetearyl Alcohol
- Pentaerythrityl Distearate
- Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate
- C10-18 Triglycerides
- Sodium Stearate Glutamate
- Sodium Polyacrylate
- Polyacrylate 13
- Maris Sal (Sea Salt) / Sel Marin
- Polygonum Fagopyrum (Buckwheat) Seed Extract
- Chlorhexidine Digluconate
- Hydrolyzed Algin
- Laminaria Digitata Extract
- Crithmum Maritimum Extract
- Polysorbate 20
- Sorbitan Isostearate
- Maris Aqua (Sea Water) / Eau De Mer
- Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil
- Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide)
- CI 77491 (Iron Oxides)
Phytomer Youth Contour Side Effects
The website does not offer a lot of information regarding this cream, and it does not indicate either any side effect that may be expected upon using the product.
As with most cosmetic products, skin allergies and reactions may occur. Stop using this eye and lip cream immediately if this happens, and consult with a dermatologist if needed.
How To Use Phytomer Youth Contour?
Make sure your skin is cleansed enough before applying this contour cream. Gently rub around the lip and eye contours, and then pat gently for easier and faster absorption.
Use every morning and night for best result.
Phytomer Youth Contour Reviews
Another thing that we’ve noticed about this product is that it’s very easy to find online, with lots of retailers selling it on their site. However, there are only very few Phytomer Youth Contour reviews that you can find.
Even their official website does not have any review from actual users which is something that we think is unusual.
Amazon users usually complained about the confusion and misunderstanding upon ordering this product. It appears that this one is a new and redesigned product (there used to be another one that has almost the exact name but different bottle color.)
Where To Buy Phytomer Youth Contour?
The Phytomer website may be the easiest way to order this contour cream online. Its listed price is $83 for the 15ml bottle. There are actually different prices that are offered on different sites so it’s kind of hard to tell which is the most reasonable one.
A 30-day exchange policy is offered on their official website if in case you wish to return your order for whatever reason.
Does Phytomer Youth Contour Really Work Or Is It A Scam?
If you’re looking for a great lip product, this cream may not be for you. Phytomer Youth Contour is meant to target the eye area more, but not much has been said about its ability to improve the look and feel of the lips.
Yet even for an eye cream, you can actually find others that would prove to be better alternatives than this one. Considering its relatively high price, you would expect it to have high quality that would attract lots of positive feedback from actual users.
Even the wrinkling benefit is quite unreliable, with only 28% of promised result. For a beauty product that’s supposed to smooth the delicate areas around the eyes and lips, such low percentage doesn’t make this contour cream appealing or worthy enough to buy.