- 1 What is Synagen IQ?
- 1.1 DISCOVER OUR FAVORITE ALTERNATIVE HERE
- 1.2 What is the Product Effective For?
- 1.3 Benefits of Synagen IQ
- 1.4 Ingredients in Synagen IQ & Their Functions
- 1.5 Side Effects of Synagen IQ
- 1.6 Dosage & How to Buy Synagen IQ
- 1.7 Pros of Synagen IQ
- 1.8 Cons of Synagen IQ
- 1.9 Conclusion
What is Synagen IQ?
Synagen IQ is a dietary supplement, a nootropic. It claims that it can boost your brain function in many ways. It can boost concentration, focus, memory, and energy. As you get older, your body begins to deteriorate naturally. Therefore, this supplement is largely marketed towards older people in order to reduce this age-related decline. Any adult can use this supplement, however, it’s mostly targeted towards people over the age of 30. Want to learn about the best nootropic? Click Here!
DISCOVER OUR FAVORITE ALTERNATIVE HERE
What is the Product Effective For?
The manufacturers of this product claim that it is effective for:
- Frequent memory loss
- Age-related memory loss
- Low IQ
- Lack of energy
- Low focus
- Weak cognitive function
- Lack of motivation
Benefits of Synagen IQ
Here are some of the benefits one might experience from taking this supplement:
- Higher energy levels
- More focus
- Regulates production of neurotransmitters
- Enhanced cognitive function
- Increased circulation to the brain
- Overall reduction of age-related memory decline
Ingredients in Synagen IQ & Their Functions
• Caffeine – Caffeine is a stimulant that can quickly raise your energy levels. Most nootropics contain caffeine. Since caffeine is a stimulant, it doesn’t qualify under the definition of a nootropic like most of the other ingredients in this product do. However, it is considered a cognitive enhancer and has many boosting effects on your mental performance.
• Bacopa Monnieri – This natural ingredient is from a plant called water hyssop. The extract has been proven to help regulate blood to the brain. It also improves overall cognitive abilities such as memory and focus in general. It has been used for centuries in traditional medicine, and all of the best brain supplements contain an extract from this natural plant.
• Alpha-GPC – This compound comes from Choline, which is found in the brain. It is a chemical that is released when a fatty acid found in soy and other plants breaks down. It is commonly prescribed as medicine for people with Alzheimer’s disease. This is because it increases a chemical in the brain called acetylcholine. This brain chemical is extremely important for memory and all learning functions in general. Therefore, not only does it improve memory, but it also improves thinking skills and general learning.
• Phosphatidylserine – This ingredient is a chemical that the body can make on its own. However, the body normally gets most of its phosphatidylserine from the food consumed. Phosphatidylserine supplements were made from cow brains in the past, however, some companies stopped doing that once they realized the concern that they could be spreading infections such as mad cow disease.
Now, many phosphatidylserine supplements are manufactured from cabbage or soy. It is not specified what the source is in Synagen IQ. Phosphatidylserine is used to treat Alzheimer’s disease and age-related mental function decline in many people. It can also improve the thinking skills in young people and has benefits for people with ADHD and depression. This chemical is part of the cell structure and it’s important in the maintenance of cellular function, especially in the brain.
• Vinpocetine – This is a natural herbal supplement that comes from the Vina plant. It is beneficial for long-term memory retention. It is also good for regulating blood flow to the brain. This increases the brain’s overall strength and cognitive ability. It can also assist the body with efficient glucose metabolism, which helps the brain to feel more alert and aware.
• Tyrosine – Tyrosine is one of the amino acids in our bodies, used by cells to synthesize proteins. The body can make tyrosine from a separate amino acid called phenylalanine. However, you can also find tyrosine in many foods including dairy products, fish, meat, eggs, nuts, beans, wheat, and oats. The body uses tyrosine in order to make chemical messengers that help the brain with functions such as mental alertness. This amino acid also allows the brain to properly and effectively utilize protein.
Side Effects of Synagen IQ
There are a couple side effects that could potentially be experienced from this supplement. For example, the ingredient bacopa monnieri could cause an increase in bowel movements, nausea, or stomach cramps. Due to the natural caffeine content, other side effects could include irritability, insomnia, nervousness, or increased heart rate. The company does not claim that this supplement is safe for pregnant or breastfeeding women.
Dosage & How to Buy Synagen IQ
Currently, the only place that you can buy Synagen IQ is on their website synageniq.com. Synagen IQ comes in three different packages, all with different prices. By the way, the recommended dosage is just one capsule a day, so one bottle is expected to last for one month.
Here are the pricing options:
• 1 bottle (30 capsules): $49.99
• 3 bottles (90 capsules): $113.97 (save $36.00 with this option)
• 6 bottles (180 capsules): $149.95 (save $149.99 with this option)
Shipping and handling are free, although you can add expedited shipping for an extra $6.99. Synagen IQ does include a 30-day money back guarantee refund. If you want to request a refund, you can call customer support at 844-465-0024.
Pros of Synagen IQ
• Comes with 30-day money back guarantee
• Large price savings when bought in bulk
• Free shipping
• Uses ingredients that are proven nootropics
• Claims to provide many age-related decline and cognitive benefits
Cons of Synagen IQ
• Only available on their website
• Doesn’t specify how many milligrams of each ingredient are used
• Doesn’t source the ingredients, for example, both phosphatidylserine and tyrosine can be either animal or plant sourced
• Potentially not suitable for vegans or vegetarians if ingredients are animal sourced
• No studies have been done on this product
DISCOVER OUR FAVORITE ALTERNATIVE HERE
Overall, it is up to the consumer to decide if it’s worth investing in Synagen IQ or not. It does appear to be a safe product, however, no studies have been done on it. It is suspicious that the company does not list the exact amount of milligrams of each ingredient used. However, the ingredients used are all scientifically studied nootropics that do have benefits. This product is very averagely priced, with great money saving options for bulk purchases. If you do try this product out and decide it’s not for you, you can still get your money back within 30 days.