- 1 What Is Integrative Therapeutics Detoxification Factors?
- 2 Who Makes Integrative Therapeutics Detoxification Factors?
- 3 Best Integrative Therapeutics Detoxification Factors Alternative
- 4 Who Is Integrative Therapeutics Detoxification Factors For?
- 5 How Does Integrative Therapeutics Detoxification Factors Work?
- 6 Integrative Therapeutics Detoxification Factors Ingredients
- 7 Integrative Therapeutics Detoxification Factors Side Effects
- 8 Integrative Therapeutics Detoxification Factors Dosage
- 9 Integrative Therapeutics Detoxification Factors Reviews
- 10 Where To Buy Integrative Therapeutics Detoxification Factors?
- 11 Does Integrative Therapeutics Detoxification Factors Really Work Or Is It A Scam?
What Is Integrative Therapeutics Detoxification Factors?
Integrative Therapeutics Detoxification Factors is a detoxification supplement. It excretes toxic materials out of the body.
Apparently, it aims to support the two detoxification pathways in the liver. These pathways are the main agents for cleansing. The product helps in their operation along the way.
This supplement is also said to be helpful if you want to lose some weight.
Who Makes Integrative Therapeutics Detoxification Factors?
This product is made by Integrative Therapeutics. They believe in the combination of healthy diet and nutritional supplementation.
They develop nutritional supplements and provide professional advice.
If you have any questions for them, their phone number is 800-931-1709. Their mailing address is:
825 Challenger Drive
Green Bay, WI 54311
Best Integrative Therapeutics Detoxification Factors Alternative
Due to all the negative reviews about Integrative Therapeutics Detoxification Factors, we’ve been looking for a competitive product that was proven more effective. We checked several of them with deception, and finally came around a real effective detox supplement. You can read its review HERE.
Who Is Integrative Therapeutics Detoxification Factors For?
The company claims that this product is for anyone who wants to detoxify and lose some weight.
It can be used every day, to help in times of high oxidative stress.
Pregnant women are not allowed to use it immediately without consulting their doctor beforehand.
Likewise, people taking prescriptive medicines should seek advice first before considering taking this supplement.
How Does Integrative Therapeutics Detoxification Factors Work?
Integrative Therapeutics Detoxification Factors works to help the detoxification pathways in the liver. There are two major pathways:
- The Phase I detoxification pathway – It transforms a toxic chemical into another. This makes the chemical less harmful.
- The Phase II detoxification pathway – It simply adds another substance to a toxic chemical. The chemical then becomes less harmful.
The product seems to support these processes by protecting the body from oxidation. It decreases oxidative stress.
Also, its ingredients help in reducing the risk of damage in the liver. They bind and support the transformation of fat-soluble toxins.
Integrative Therapeutics Detoxification Factors Ingredients
The product has a long list of ingredients. They are as follows:
- Vitamins A, C, and E – play various vital roles in keeping the body healthy.
- B Vitamins – responsible for the transformation of carbohydrates into energy.
- Magnesium – plays a vital role in regulating metabolism in the body.
- Zinc – improves metabolism and digestive intake.
- Selenium – has antioxidant properties, which protect the cells from damage.
- Copper – is helpful in maintaining proper metabolism.
- Manganese – is a co-enzyme that helps in improving metabolism.
- Molybdenum – acts as a catalyst for enzymes.
- Choline – plays a vital role in regulating the functions of the liver.
- N-acetyl Cysteine (NAC) – an anti-oxidative that helps in detoxifying dirt in the body.
- L-Glutamic Acid HCl – serves to promote proper digestion and metabolism.
- L-Methionine – helps in cleansing the body by getting rid of heavy metals.
- Quercetin – has anti-inflammatory and antihistamine effects.
- Calcium D-Glucarate – helpful in excreting toxins in the body.
- Glycine – helps in protein synthesis and detoxification reactions.
- L-Taurine – helps in protecting the liver from oxidative damages.
- Broccoli Aerial Parts Extract – are produce of the plant broccoli. The broccoli plant is well-known for its detoxifying character.
- L-Ornithine L-Aspartate – helps in detoxifying ammonia out of the body.
- L-Carnitine – helps the body burn fats and convert them into energy.
- Milk Thistle Seed Extract – protects the liver from toxins.
- L-Glutathione – is a very powerful anti-oxidant synthesized in the liver.
- L-Histidine – serves as an agent for energy sufficiency and detoxification.
- L-Serine – also helps in detoxifying heavy metals in the body.
- Natural Coenzyme Q10 – helps in removing free radicals and other oxidative damages.
- Grape Seed Extract – has anti-oxidant properties good for detoxification and proper digestion.
- Superoxide Dismutase – a powerful defense against free radicals.
- Catalase – plays a very vital role in protecting the cells of our body from oxidative damage.
Integrative Therapeutics Detoxification Factors Side Effects
The company did not mention if this product has any side effect. Yet, certain precautions should still be kept in mind. While there are no recorded effects, you must be watchful of the potential ones that may occur.
If you are pregnant or nursing, you might want to consult your doctor first. It seems to have potential side effects to breastfeeding and soon-to-be moms.
If you are taking prescription drugs, you might also want to consult your doctor first.
Integrative Therapeutics Detoxification Factors Dosage
The manufacturer recommends that you take it three times a day. You may take 1 or 2 capsules each time you drink it.
Your doctor may also prescribe the intake of more or less.
Integrative Therapeutics Detoxification Factors Reviews
Customers had different results when they took the capsule. Some said it was helpful and they felt good changes in their body. Some felt like it had no effect at all.
One customer said that it’s actually difficult to tell if it works or not.
Where To Buy Integrative Therapeutics Detoxification Factors?
You can buy this product directly from the manufacturer’s website. It is also available in pharmacies and some online retailing shops like Amazon.
Does Integrative Therapeutics Detoxification Factors Really Work Or Is It A Scam?
The effects of Integrative Therapeutics Detoxification Factors differ from person to person.
In our opinion, there are other more effective detoxification and weight loss supplements on the market. They are proven effective as well and more people experienced wonderful effects.
A very serious concern that bothers us is the list of potential side effects.
The company claims that the ingredients used were naturally made. They were also proven to be effective detoxifying agents, and there is no doubt about that. Yet, any information about the possible side effects of the product was not provided.
In that sense, you may want to research more on other detox products offered either by the same company or others. Those which are more transparent in laying down their side effects.
There are a variety of detox and weight loss supplements out there. Knowing the potential effects of a product will help you make a better decision.
You may still want to try Detoxification Factors, but don’t forget that it is not for pregnant or breastfeeding moms. Likewise, it’s not for people who are taking prescription drugs.