- 1 What Is Gold Elements Eye Cream?
- 2 Who Makes Gold Elements Eye Cream?
- 3 Best Gold Elements Eye Cream Alternative?
- 4 Who Is Gold Elements Eye Cream For?
- 5 How Does Gold Elements Eye Cream Work?
- 6 Gold Elements Eye Cream Ingredients
- 7 Gold Elements Eye Cream Side Effects
- 8 Gold Elements Eye Cream Dosage
- 9 Gold Elements Eye Cream Reviews
- 10 Where To Buy Gold Elements Eye Cream?
- 11 Does Gold Elements Eye Cream Really Work Or Is It A Scam?
What Is Gold Elements Eye Cream?
Gold Elements Eye Cream, or more properly called as Gold Elements Age Treatment Eye Cream, is an anti-aging eye cream designed for the sensitive skin around the eye area.
This product moisturizes the skin around your eyes, giving it nourishment and making it look youthful and bright.
The formula of this eye cream supposedly has the capability of smoothing out those fine lines and wrinkles.
The manufacturer of the cream claims to combine the most effective anti-aging ingredients there are. The formula contains 24 karat gold, an element that apparently can give the skin surrounding your eyes skin-renewing benefits.
DISCOVER OUR FAVORITE ALTERNATIVE HERE
Who Makes Gold Elements Eye Cream?
The manufacturer of this product is Gold Elements. They are one of the few exclusive gold-infused skin care product providers in the market.
Most of the products of the company contain traces of either of the following: 24k gold, pearls, black and white truffles or a combination.
If you need to contact them for any of their products, their customer hotline number is 651-301-8818. You may also chat with live support on their main websites and get answers to your questions in real time.
Best Gold Elements Eye Cream Alternative?
Due to all the negative reviews about Gold Element Eye Cream, we’ve been looking for a competitive product that was proven more effective. We checked several of them with deception and finally came around a real effective eye cream. You can read its review HERE.
Who Is Gold Elements Eye Cream For?
The product targets people who want to get rid of those fine lines and wrinkles and get a younger, healthier looking skin around the eyes.
This cream can give your skin around the eyes a youthful glow, so for men and women reaching their 40s, it may be a helpful anti-aging eye cream.
For anyone with highly sensitive skin, it is best to consult with a medical professional before using it to avoid adverse reactions.
How Does Gold Elements Eye Cream Work?
The formula of this product contains 24-karat gold. It is an ingredient that has been in use for many centuries delivering anti-aging benefits, such as restoring youthfulness and making the skin firm.
The cream targets the advanced signs of aging around the eye area.
Also, the cream provides that much-needed moisture for your skin so it doesn’t appear old and dry.
Gold Elements promises that this formula is of quality ingredients and is also paraben-free. The intended results are only limited to making the skin surrounding your eyes looking young and nothing more.
Gold Elements Eye Cream Ingredients
- Gold Powder
- Glyceryl Stearate – comes from vegetable or soy oil. It acts as a lubricant for the skin, and it also slows down its water loss.
- Sweet Almond Oil – is rich in Vitamin E. It works great at removing the dark circles under the eyes.
- Carbomer 940– is a ph-sensitive gelling thickener which is useful in formulating clear gels as well as stabilizing emulsions.
- Aloe Vera Gel– contains two hormones: Gibberellins and Auxin. It helps reduce skin inflammation.
- Isopropyl palmitate – is an emollient coming from coconut oil. Its main usage is as a thickening agent for skin care products.
- Capric Triglyceride– this mainly works as an emollient. It allows quick penetration on the skin, providing a lightweight barrier of lubrication.
- Cetearyl Alcohol – in the cosmetic industry, it’s often used as an emulsifier when making skin creams or lotions.
- Peg-20 Stearate – is an emollient and surfactant. As a PEG with lower molecular weight, it is absorbed minimally into the skin.
- Propylene glycol – is an organic compound which has the qualities of a humectant. Hence, it helps the skin retain moisture.
- Methylisothiazolinone – is a powerful biocide which is used to preserve cosmetic products.
- Titanium Dioxide (C177891) – In cosmetics, it serves as an opacifier and a sunscreen.
Gold Elements Eye Cream Side Effects
The ingredients of the formula are mostly chemical based. Methylisothiazolinone, according to research, is linked to lung toxicity, allergic reactions, and possible neurotoxicity.
Another ingredient of concern is titanium dioxide which is a carcinogen. Consumers fear carcinogen as it causes cellular malfunction, causing cells to become cancerous.
Gold Elements Eye Cream Dosage
Use it on your skin that is cleaned well. Apply in soft circular movements until it is absorbed. Use daily for best results.
When you check the main website, it is suggested that for best results, you must complete the application with another one of their products which is the Eye Treatment Serum. Of course, this can be an added expense for you on top of the eye cream.
Those with highly sensitive skin and with existing skin conditions should best consult with a medical professional. The formula comes with too many chemical ingredients making the possibility of allergic reactions high.
Gold Elements Eye Cream Reviews
Reviews on Gold Elements Eye Cream online show users were not happy with the product. Apparently, it did not help diminish the fine lines and wrinkles around their eye area, contrary to the product’s claims.
Many of the people who purchased the product complained that when they received the package it was either dried up or hard as rock, and it seemed that the seal was off.
It is also called out for being too expensive yet not giving the benefits that were promised most especially the anti-aging claims. Users have found no changes after using the product.
Where To Buy Gold Elements Eye Cream?
You can purchase Gold Elements Eye Cream on its main website, Amazon, and other websites that retail the product.
The main website gives free offers, 50% coupons if you register to become a member.
DISCOVER OUR FAVORITE ALTERNATIVE HERE
Does Gold Elements Eye Cream Really Work Or Is It A Scam?
With too many reviews saying that it did not work as intended, we believe that Gold Elements Eye Cream is not a product worth buying if you are aiming for results.
The formula is filled with too many chemicals as its ingredients, two of them are even backed up with research as having adverse side effects.
This eye cream is far too expensive and non-efficient. Hence, we recommend that you go for an eye cream that can get rid of those fine lines and wrinkles without being scared of possible adverse reactions.
Sorted by: Most Recent
by Giuseppina G. review for Gold Elements Eye Cream
Be careful! The ingredients can cause irritation and allergic reactions. I had an outbreak of hives around my face.
by Alexandra A. review for Gold Elements Eye Cream
Without the greasy feeling? You wish! This product is greasier than engine grease! It’s a very uncomfortable feeling.
by Denise Dunlop review for Gold Elements Eye Cream
It’s fine, but I believe there are cheaper and better products than this. I don’t like its greasy feeling.
by Elva Elks review for Gold Elements Eye Cream
The cream seems okay. However, I think they should tone it down. There’s always a constant burning feeling after the application, and it lasts for a few hours. Have you guys experienced this?