- 1 What Is Quiet Mind Plus?
- 2 Who Makes Quiet Mind Plus?
- 3 Best Quiet Mind Plus Alternative
- 4 Who Should Take Quiet Mind Plus?
- 5 How Does Quiet Mind Plus Work?
- 6 Quiet Mind Plus Ingredients
- 7 Quiet Mind Plus Side Effects
- 8 Quiet Mind Plus Dosage
- 9 Quiet Mind Plus Reviews
- 10 Where To Buy Quiet Mind Plus?
- 11 Does Quiet Mind Plus Really Work Or Is It A Scam?
What Is Quiet Mind Plus?
Quiet Mind Plus is a nootropic that helps the brain fight off the potential effect of memory loss, both minor and major cases. The ingredients of this product are said to be able to provide a cognitive boost to the brain.
It is an over-the-counter product which helps strengthen the brain. The product also claims to be helpful in dealing with tinnitus and other related diseases.
Who Makes Quiet Mind Plus?
The only information online about the manufacturer or the company behind this brain supplement is that it was formulated by Gregory Peters.
Also, the official website is not that helpful. There is no information about the product or the company. The webpage is but just an order page with no other details.
Best Quiet Mind Plus Alternative
Due to all the negative reviews about Quiet Mind Plus, we’ve been looking for a competitive product that was proven more effective. We checked several of them with deception, and finally came around a real effective brain supplement. You can read its review HERE.
Who Should Take Quiet Mind Plus?
As it claims to help fight off memory loss, this brain supplement is best for people who are getting older. Those who are in their 40s and beyond are potential users of this product.
Other benefits indicate that it can calm the brain. This supplement therefore can also be taken by students and those working in a very stressful environment.
For pregnant and lactating mothers, there is no data online on the risk of taking this supplement as there is not much information available. Best to consult a doctor before attempting to use it.
How Does Quiet Mind Plus Work?
Quiet Mind Plus states that it can revive or repair non-working brain cells and protect them from memory disorders.
This brain supplement also claims of being capable of cleansing toxins out of the brain. Thus, it could potentially fight off early signs of tinnitus and Alzheimer’s disease.
Quiet Mind Plus Ingredients
- Vitamin C. Aside from boosting our body’s immune system, its other function is preventing certain brain diseases from developing.
- Vitamin B12. Increases brain performance and makes memory retention stronger. It also helps repair brain cells and strengthen the connections between the brain and other body organs.
- Vitamin B6. It functions just like Vitamin B12 when it comes to strengthening connections between the brain and other body organs.
- Vitamin B3. Niacin has the capability of reviving damaged brain cells. Also, niacin aids in helping the brain retain information.
- Hibiscus. It is a natural stress reliever. When used as an ingredient for improving brain function, it helps in making it better. It can also help lower down cholesterol levels and strengthen the immune system.
- Garlic. This superfood has many benefits and one of those is helping rebuild the damaged brain cells. Garlic also enhances the memory.
- Hawthorn Berry. It prevents anxiety and panic attacks, which are considered as brain disorders.
- Juniper Berry. Juniper berry gets rid of those toxins from the body that can cause a malfunction of the brain.
- Bushu Leaves. This plant possesses steroid-like functions, leaving the brain with a refreshing feeling, which enables it to repair damaged brain cells faster.
- Uva Ursi. It works great at detoxifying the body.
Quiet Mind Plus Side Effects
Without the supplement facts, it is hard for us to know as to what can be expected. Hence, users should be wary of its potential risks.
With the ingredients in the formula of Quiet Mind Plus, it is essential to know that if one of the following is consumed in large amounts, they become potentially unsafe, as with the following:
- Buchu Leaves can cause kidney irritation and an upset stomach.
- Hawthorne can cause palpitations, fatigue, agitation, nosebleed, and headache.
- Garlic consumption can lead to nausea, body odor, diarrhea, and vomiting.
Quiet Mind Plus Dosage
It is recommended to take two capsules a day for 60 days.
Now if you ask how long until it works? Basing on the data on their website, it takes about 60 days for it to be most effective and to get the intended results.
Again, it is best to talk to your doctor if you have pre-existing brain conditions to ensure user safety before taking the supplement.
Quiet Mind Plus Reviews
Most of the online reviews on Quiet Mind Plus are on the official website itself. There is limited feedback elsewhere.
Most of the complaints online from its users are all about the company not honoring refunds and credit cards that are charged still after they have canceled.
Where To Buy Quiet Mind Plus?
Where to purchase online? Quiet Mind Plus can only be purchased from the product’s official website. It is not available on Amazon, Walmart or GNC.
You can buy it if you’re in Australia, Canada, New Zealand, UK, and the US. Buyers can also avail the product’s money back guarantee.
Quiet Mind Plus gives you three packages, all of which come with a bonus as stated on their website.
- 1st package: Get your first bottle of the product, and you get free shipping.
- 2nd package: Get six bottles with a 50% off discount plus free shipping.
- 3rd package: Get your 3 bottles with a 30% discount plus free shipping.
Does Quiet Mind Plus Really Work Or Is It A Scam?
It is hard to trust a product when the only source of information is a video that they have on their main site. It has a feel of being a scam as they persuade you that it works on an emotional level, not by providing facts and clinical studies to prove that it works.
We have no way of confirming if the claims are true on their website. Besides each ingredient in the formula lacks information about their respective dosage strength.
Overall, the only testimonial you get is from the main website, so the lack of third-party reviews poses some questions. You may take advantage of their money back guarantee to try it out and see if it works. Yet, we believe that 60 days is a long time to see if the product can produce any results.