- 1 What Is Webber Naturals Colon Health?
- 2 Who Makes Webber Naturals Colon Health?
- 3 Best Webber Naturals Colon Health Alternative?
- 4 Who Should Take Webber Naturals Colon Health?
- 5 How Does Webber Naturals Colon Health Work?
- 6 Webber Naturals Colon Health Ingredients
- 7 Webber Naturals Colon Health Side Effects
- 8 Webber Naturals Colon Health Dosage
- 9 Webber Naturals Colon Health Reviews
- 10 Where To Buy Webber Naturals Colon Health
- 11 Does Webber Naturals Colon Health Really Work Or Is It A Scam?
What Is Webber Naturals Colon Health?
Webber Naturals Colon Health is a herbal formula that can enhance the body’s detoxification processes.
The product is a natural blend of chlorella, psyllium seed husk, and spirulina. All these in a mix provides gentle relief from constipation and helps promote bowel movements.
This product also contains chlorophyll which provides you with antioxidant effects.
Who Makes Webber Naturals Colon Health?
Webber Naturals is the company responsible for manufacturing Colon Health. It has been providing dietary supplements for more than 50 years.
The company details are as follows:
- Address: Head Office and Customer Service
WN Pharmaceuticals Ltd.
2000 Brigantine Dr
Canada V3K 7B5
- Toll Free number: Canada at 778-284-7400 or 1-800-430-7898.
Best Webber Naturals Colon Health Alternative?
Due to all the negative reviews about Webber Naturals Colon Health, we’ve been looking for a competitive product that was proven more effective. We checked several of them with deception and finally came around a real effective detoxification supplement. You can read its review HERE.
Who Should Take Webber Naturals Colon Health?
The formula is best for people who want to detoxify and get rid of the toxins inside their body.
This product would also aid people who have a hard time getting regular bowel movements or have constant constipation.
If you are aiming to lose some weight, using the product with the right diet can help you achieve your ideal weight.
The formula also claims to aid with stomach cramps and abdominal bloating.
How Does Webber Naturals Colon Health Work?
The product has a complex formula that helps cleanse that mucus along your small intestine’s walls and take toxins out of your gastrointestinal tract.
Your body will always let you know if you lack dietary fibers. The infrequent passing of stool and abdominal bloating are signs of lacking dietary fibers. Colon Health aids to minimize such effects on your body.
Taking this supplement claims to promote good digestion and regular body waste elimination. These are crucial factors to help minimize toxicity level in the body.
It is also a herbal formula which contains what we call bulk-forming laxatives, which promote bowel movement by increasing water content in the body.
Webber Naturals Colon Health Ingredients
The following are the medicinal ingredients of this supplement.
- Psyllium Seed Husk – is a bulk-forming laxative. It helps promote regular bowel movements without increasing flatulence. It’s also a prebiotic which is very much needed to achieve a healthy gut.
- Chlorella – is a freshwater algae that boosts energy, helps detox heavy metals in the body, and supports fat loss. Chlorella can impose side effects in some people. Some symptoms include swelling of the face and tongue sensitivity.
- Spirulina – another freshwater algae. Its more prominent benefits are that it can detoxify your body from heavy metals most especially arsenic, and it can help lower your body’s cholesterol.
Colon Health also contains the following non-medical ingredients.
- Gelatin capsule – at times called as gelcap, it is composed of collagen coming from animal skin and bone.
- Microcrystalline cellulose – is a refined wood pulp. In this product, it works by providing dietary bulk that can lead to a laxative effect.
- Silica– is an oxide of silicon which works as excipient in vitamins and supplements.
- Vegetable grade magnesium stearate (lubricant) – it is among the widely used additives in supplements and drugs.
Webber Naturals Colon Health Side Effects
Webber Naturals does not provide possible side effects of using Colon Health.
One of its ingredients, chlorella, can cause side effects and symptoms that are related to the detoxification process. These include vertigo, shaking, headaches, digestive problems, and acne.
Individuals that have an allergy to iodine and those taking Warfarin and Coumadin should consult a physician before taking this product. Chlorella does not work well with the mentioned compounds.
This product should be kept out of reach of children as this is not safe for young users. Pregnant women should avoid its use as well.
Webber Naturals Colon Health Dosage
There is no indication on dosage and suggested intake on the manufacturer’s website for this product.
Based on how it works, it is best to take at least one capsule a day. Two at the most if you experience abdominal cramps or severe constipation.
If you experience any adverse side effects, immediately stop use and consult a medical professional further.
Webber Naturals Colon Health Reviews
There are no testimonials or customer reviews for Webber Naturals Colon Health on the company website.
We have checked Amazon, Walmart, eBay and other retailer sites that sell the product. There is no user feedback yet on any of these popular selling sites.
The lack of feedback and reviews will make you think that this is not an effective product as there are no testimonials on how it works from a user’s side.
Where To Buy Webber Naturals Colon Health
The company does not sell any of their products on their main website. They only sell their products to retailers.
There is no set retail pricing coming from the manufacturer. Each retailer will have to decide how much they will be selling this supplement.
Webber Naturals products may be bought at most drugstores and grocery stores if you live in Canada specifically. You can also check out the other retailers that sell Colon Health and related products online.
Does Webber Naturals Colon Health Really Work Or Is It A Scam?
Having no feedback or customer reviews for Webber Naturals Colon Health is not a good thing.
Most users would want to know more about a product coming from people that have bought and used the product. These two are factors for making a user decide if he or she will buy.
The manufacturer claims it to be a herbal formula, yet one of the ingredients is gelatin capsule which is collagen coming from animal skin and bones. So if you are vegan, the herbal formula claim is misleading.
Also, the above mentioned side effects are not favorable at all. No one wants to take supplements that can pose more than one side effect from its use.
We recommend that you go for other potentially safer and more effective detoxification supplements. As Colon Health from Webber Naturals lacks transparency especially with dosage and possible side effects, it also lacks feedback for you to decide if it is worth buying or not.