- 1 What Is Olay Regenerist 3 Point Treatment Cream?
- 2 Who Makes Olay Regenerist 3 Point Treatment Cream
- 3 Best Olay Regenerist 3 Point Treatment Cream Alternative?
- 4 Who Should Use Olay Regenerist 3 Point Treatment Cream?
- 5 How Does Olay Regenerist 3 Point Treatment Cream Work?
- 6 Olay Regenerist 3 Point Treatment Cream Ingredients
- 7 Olay Regenerist 3 Point Treatment Cream Side Effects
- 8 How To Use Olay Regenerist 3 Point Treatment Cream
- 9 Olay Regenerist 3 Point Treatment Cream Reviews
- 10 Where To Buy Olay Regenerist 3 Point Treatment Cream?
- 11 Does Olay Regenerist 3 Point Treatment Cream Really Work Or Is It A Scam?
What Is Olay Regenerist 3 Point Treatment Cream?
Olay Regenerist 3 Point Treatment Cream is a moisturizing and anti-wrinkle cream.
This product works by intensively hydrating your skin and reducing the visibility of fine lines on your face.
This cream comes packed with Regenerist’s highly concentrated amino-peptides, helping make sagging skin plump again.
DISCOVER OUR FAVORITE ALTERNATIVE HERE
Who Makes Olay Regenerist 3 Point Treatment Cream
Procter and Gamble is the company that manufactures this anti-wrinkle cream.
Should you have any questions about the product, you can directly go to their website and use the live chat function to get answers real time.
Best Olay Regenerist 3 Point Treatment Cream Alternative?
Due to all the negative reviews about Olay Regenerist 3 Point Treatment Cream, we’ve been looking for a competitive product that was proven more effective. We checked several of them with deception and finally came around a real effective anti-wrinkle treatment. You can read its review HERE.
Who Should Use Olay Regenerist 3 Point Treatment Cream?
This cream is for anyone who wants to achieve a much younger looking skin and diminish the appearance of wrinkles.
The manufacturer claims that the formula can help people regenerate their skin cells and get rid of sagging of the facial skin.
It is not indicated if the product is applicable for all skin types. Best to consult your doctor if you have highly sensitive skin to avoid allergic reactions.
How Does Olay Regenerist 3 Point Treatment Cream Work?
The product is labeled as a “3 point cream” because it targets the eye area, the jawline, and the neck, the three points where signs of aging are most obvious.
With its amino-peptide complex integration, Olay Regenerist promises to give users a youthful looking skin and wrinkle-free worry face.
Two of the product’s ingredients, Palmitoyl pentapeptide-4 and niacinamide work in the increase of collagen production. Therefore, you get a fresher elastic skin in the process.
Olay Regenerist 3 Point Treatment Cream Ingredients
Below is the list of the active ingredients in the formula:
- Glycerin – is a humectant and does the work of keeping the skin moisturized.
- Panthenol – is another good moisturizer. If both glycerin and panthenol work together, they can provide longer lasting moisture.
- Niacinamide – coming from the vitamin B family, this ingredient at high levels can give you skin lightening effect. So this may help in making the skin tone even.
- Palmitoyl Pentapeptide-4 – more popularly known as Matrixyl. The anti-wrinkle effect comes along with this ingredient.
- Carnosine – is a compound that inhibits glycation. It helps in slowing down the aging processes in the body.
- Soluble Collagen and Elastin – just like other polymers, both give a tightening effect on the skin’s surface.
- Sodium Hyaluronate – works as a good moisturizer, acting as a humectant.
- Allantoin – has mild wound healing capabilities and promotes cell turnover.
Also, the product contains thickeners, which give the cream its texture and make it manageable. These include the ff:
- Ammonium Polyacrylate
- Sodium Acrylates Copolymer
- Olay Regenerist 3 Point Treatment Cream Side Effects
To help keep the product from spoiling, the formula contains the following preserving ingredients:
- Imidazolidinyl Urea
- Sodium Benzoate
- Disodium EDTA
- Tocopheryl Acetate
- Benzyl Alcohol
Olay Regenerist 3 Point Treatment Cream Side Effects
The manufacturer discloses no possible side effects from its use. However, there are some users that shared the cream is harsh when put on the sensitive skin under the eyes.
It is also noteworthy that the formula does seem to have a lot of preservatives. This can pose some irritation for those with highly sensitive skin.
How To Use Olay Regenerist 3 Point Treatment Cream
Below are the steps on how to apply the cream as directed by the manufacturer:
- Start off by ensuring that your face is cleansed. Take a few seconds to warm the formula between both hands then apply.
- Next, smooth over to cover the three points. These are around the eye, jawline, and your neck.
- Make sure to follow the contours of your bone structure when applying the cream.
Apply the cream every day, twice a day – morning and night.
Smooth out any excess cream on your hands. The manufacturer claims it can hydrate your cuticles and leave your skin wonderfully smooth.
For young adults, lactating mothers, and pregnant women, it is best that you consult with a doctor before attempting its use.
Olay Regenerist 3 Point Treatment Cream Reviews
There are many positive reviews on Olay Regenerist 3 Point Treatment Cream that you can find on the company’s website.
However, while many customers claim it works, others complain of some side effects such as it being harsh when applied on sensitive areas like under the eyes.
A lot of users comment about it being a good moisturizing cream. But there are only a few who compliment its capability of being an anti-wrinkle cream or providing anti-aging benefits.
Also, some users raised the question as to why the manufacturer omitted the information that the product contains parabens. Companies are expected to be really transparent with their products, so this concern is legitimate.
Where To Buy Olay Regenerist 3 Point Treatment Cream?
You can purchase the cream by going to the main website. Once you click the “Buy Now” button, it will load all the online stores that you can purchase it from.
In addition to online stores, it also suggests local physical stores where this product is available.
DISCOVER OUR FAVORITE ALTERNATIVE HERE
Does Olay Regenerist 3 Point Treatment Cream Really Work Or Is It A Scam?
Most of the good reviews come from the official website. There were only a few user reviews on other sites like Amazon.
While it has its great points, it is hard to ignore the negative feedback on Olay Regenerist 3 Point Treatment Cream. For example, harshness and skin irritation are not simple reactions to deal with.
The list of ingredients is long, and most are chemical based which can cause possible allergic reactions. Also, as mentioned earlier, the manufacturer failed to be transparent in declaring that there is paraben in the formula.
Many skin care and beauty products are paraben-free, which isn’t the case for this cream.
We highly recommend that you consider other anti-wrinkle treatments that are potentially safer, more affordable yet proven effective. It is best that you opt for an alternative that is transparent in declaring their product ingredients and one that has outstanding customer reviews in Amazon and other retail sites.
Sorted by: Most Recent
by Rosite Dimeo review for Olay Regenerist 3 Point Treatment Cream
This 3 point treatment cream claims to be am almost “miracle cream”.. I do like it because it makes my skin less oily and thus less prone to acne. But if I focus on its anti-wrinkle effects, I will be disappointed.
by D. Metts review for Olay Regenerist 3 Point Treatment Cream
Like many other beauty products out there, this treatment cream doesn’t seem to work well unless you use other Olay products too like the cleansing system and night cream.
by Candice Eckman review for Olay Regenerist 3 Point Treatment Cream
i agree it works at moisturising my face and neck but didn’t see any antiaging benefits ? also too costly for my taste, other Olay creams are better priced.
by Granny Bear review for Olay Regenerist 3 Point Treatment Cream
Its a bit early to say as its my 3rd week of regularly using Olay antiaging cream. But I already noticed my skin getting more supple and radiant.,I’ll see if its gonna eliminate my wrinkles too. For someone turning 53 this year, I like the results i’m seeing so far!