- 1 What Is Zenmed Acne Solutions?
- 2 Who Makes Zenmed Acne Solutions?
- 3 Best ZenMed Alternative
- 4 Who Should Take Zenmed Acne Therapy For Combination Skin?
- 5 How Does Zenmed Acne Therapy For Combination Skin Work?
- 6 Zenmed Acne Therapy For Combination Skin Ingredients
- 7 Zenmed Acne Therapy for Combination Skin Side Effects
- 8 Zenmed Acne Therapy For Combination Skin Dosage
- 9 Zenmed Acne Therapy For Combination Skin Reviews
- 10 Where To Buy Zenmed Acne Therapy For Combination Skin
- 11 Does Zenmed Acne Solutions Really Work Or Is It A Scam?
What Is Zenmed Acne Solutions?
Zenmed is a company that has been making acne treatments for over 10 years now. They aim to help people who have all skin types – whether it be oily skin, dry skin, or combination skin.
They claim that their results are long-term, and it will prevent any future outbreaks or pimples from occurring. Zenmed also has the ability to heal skin discoloration and any prior skin damage. Their products are formulated by doctors and they are natural.
Zenmed offers a variety of skin care products, but this specific review is for Zenmed’s Acne Therapy for Combination Skin.
Who Makes Zenmed Acne Solutions?
Zenmed was launched in 2000 by a woman named Mandy Shahi. This company is based in Canada.
Best ZenMed Alternative
Due to all the negative reviews about ZenMed, we’ve been looking for a competitive products that was proven more effective. We checked several of them with deception, and finally came around a real effective acne treatment. You can read its review HERE.
Who Should Take Zenmed Acne Therapy For Combination Skin?
Zenmed’s Acne Therapy for Combination Skin is made for people with the most common skin type: combination skin.
It treats oiliness when necessary, and it also has the ability to moisturize when needed.
The manufacturer states that this product is most appealing to people who have clogged and enlarged pores and mild acne. It is also safe to use by people who have sensitive skin.
How Does Zenmed Acne Therapy For Combination Skin Work?
There are a few products in this formula that work together. The goal is to balance the oiliness of the skin wherever it is necessary.
At the same time, the products are also meant to prevent drying of the skin by providing it with enough moisture. This balance prevents breakouts.
According to the manufacturer, it works especially well for people who have clogged pores and mild acne. You can still try it for severe acne, but you’ll probably have a harder time seeing results.
The formula is made to be used daily, even if you have sensitive skin. Using it every day gently exfoliates the skin and helps to keep a healthy pH balance. Both of these things will prevent a build-up of dirt and bacteria on the skin. Fewer bacteria equates to less acne.
Zenmed Acne Therapy For Combination Skin Ingredients
There are four different products that are used in this combination skin care treatment. Here are the ingredients for each specific product:
- Purified Water
- Witch Hazel Distillate – Witch Hazel is anti-inflammatory
- Propylene Glycol – This ingredient is found in antifreeze. It is not natural and can cause skin irritation in some.
- Glycolic Acid
- Salicylic Acid – This ingredient encourages the shedding of dead skin cells
Derma Cleanse® Acne Gel 2 fl oz / 60 ml
- Salicylic Acid
- Purified Water
- Witch Hazel Distillate
- Vegetable Glycerin
- Sodium Glycolate
- Spiraea Ulmaria Extract
- Vitamin B5 – A deficiency of this vitamin can actually cause acne
- Chlorhexidine Gluconate
Facial Cleansing Gel 6 fl oz / 180 ml
- Balm Mint
- Wild Thyme
- Cucumber in Purified Water – this agent is very cooling for the skin and relaxes it.
- Disodium C 14-16 Olefin Sulfonate (Source: Coconut)
- Cocamidopropyl betaine (Source: Coconut)
- Certified Organic Aloe Vera Gel
- Vitamins A, B5, C & E
- Allantoin (Source: Comfrey Root)
- Tetrasodium EDTA
- Sodium PCA
- Vegetable Glycerin
- Disodium Oleamido Sulfosuccinate (Source: Coconut)
- PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate
- Potassium Sorbate
- Sodium Benzoate
- Ethyl Hexyl Glycerin
- Proprietary Blend of Essential Oils of Rose
Oil-Free Day Lotion 3 fl oz / 88 ml
- Purified Water
- Propylene Glycol
- Vitamins A, B5, & E
- Glyceryl Stearate
- Capric Caprylic Triglycerides
- Tromethamine Stearate
- Vegetable Glycerin
- Cetearyl Alcohol
- Certified Organic Aloe Vera Juice
Zenmed Acne Therapy for Combination Skin Side Effects
Everyone reacts differently to every skin care product out there. Even though Zenmed claims that their products are suitable for people with sensitive skin, many people still experience side effects. Here are some of the side effects that customers have complained about:
- Dryness of the skin
- Skin irritation
- A rash
- Increased sunburn susceptibility
Zenmed Acne Therapy For Combination Skin Dosage
Here are the instructions on how to use Zenmed’s Acne Therapy for Combination Skin for each of the products.
- Facial Cleansing Gel – Apply this cleansing gel to damp skin. With your fingers, massage it onto your face and neck in circular motions. Use warm water to rinse it off. You can use this cleansing gel once or twice daily. Pat dry. Do not let this come into contact with your eyes.
- AHA/BHA Complex – Once your skin is clean and dry, apply this product to a cotton pad. With the pad, apply it to your face and neck. Stay away from your eyes, nostrils, lips, and earlobes. You can do this daily, once or twice. Make sure to avoid applying this to any broken or irritated skin.
- Derma Cleanse® Acne Gel – This gel should only be used before bed. Add a thin layer of this gel to any affected areas. You can use this daily, or once every other day if you notice dryness.
- Oil-Free Day Lotion – This lotion should be applied evenly to your face and neck after it’s clean. You can re-apply the lotion whenever you feel like your skin needs a little pick-me-up. There is no SPF in this lotion, so Zenmed recommends that you use sunscreen in combination with this lotion.
Zenmed Acne Therapy For Combination Skin Reviews
There are a lot of mixed reviews for this formula. Customers with severe acne claim that it didn’t help them.
There are also quite a few customers with sensitive skin who are upset because although this product is marketed towards people for sensitive skin as well, it contains harsh chemicals that have upset their skin and made things worse.
Where To Buy Zenmed Acne Therapy For Combination Skin
You can buy this specific product along with other Zenmed skin care products online.
You can purchase them directly from the manufacturer’s website based on your skin problem and the type of skin that you have.
If you order over $75 worth of products from their website, they offer free shipping to the United States.
Does Zenmed Acne Solutions Really Work Or Is It A Scam?
Since everyone has different skin and we all react differently to products, there is no way to guarantee that this Zenmed acne solution will work for you.
The fact that you have to use a combination of four different products in order for the treatment to work seems a bit much. It can be tedious to do and hard to remember how to follow the treatment plan correctly.
It makes more sense to go with an acne treatment that has been proven to give results, and only comes with one or two products.
Ultimately, the choice is yours whether you want to try out this acne treatment for yourself or not.