- 1 What Is Embryolisse Lait-Crème Concentré?
- 2 Who Makes Embryolisse Lait-Crème Concentré?
- 3 Best Embryolisse Lait-Crème Concentré Alternative
- 4 Who Is Embryolisse Lait-Crème Concentré For?
- 5 How Does Embryolisse Lait-Crème Concentré Works?
- 6 Embryolisse Lait-Crème Concentré Ingredients
- 7 Embryolisse Lait-Crème Concentré Side Effects
- 8 How To Use Embryolisse Lait-Crème Concentré
- 9 Embryolisse Lait-Crème Concentré Reviews
- 10 Where To Buy Embryolisse Lait-Crème Concentré?
- 11 Does Embryolisse Lait-Crème Concentré Really Work Or Is It A Scam?
What Is Embryolisse Lait-Crème Concentré?
Embryolisse Lait-Crème Concentré is a thick, hydrating, moisturizing cream that comes packed with fatty acids and vitamin goodness to give your skin a radiant look.
It is described as a multi-purpose cream. In addition to being a moisturizer, it works as a cleanser, a soothing balm, and a makeup primer.
The manufacturer guarantees that this is a paraben-free cream. It claims to work on hydrating the skin without interfering with your makeup.
Who Makes Embryolisse Lait-Crème Concentré?
Embryolisse Laboratories is the manufacturer of this product. The company has been in the cosmetics business for 60 years.
Company details are as follows:
- Address: 13812 Wright Circle, Tampa FL 33626
- Telephone: (813) 814-9000
- Fax: 813-864-7423
- Email: [email protected]
The company has social media accounts that you can follow or contact as well. They are on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
Best Embryolisse Lait-Crème Concentré Alternative
Due to all the negative reviews about Embryolisse Lait-Crème Concentré, we’ve been looking for a competitive product that was proven more effective. We checked several of them with deception, and finally came around a real effective skin moisturizer. You can read its review HERE.
Who Is Embryolisse Lait-Crème Concentré For?
The manufacturer describes this on their website as a product must-have for models, celebrities, and makeup artists.
This cream is ideal for women with dry skin problems as the formula can nourish and rehydrate the skin.
If you are looking for some anti-aging benefits coming from a cream, this product is supposed to help you achieve a younger looking skin.
If you have an existing skin disorder or are taking medications for such, you should consult your doctor first.
How Does Embryolisse Lait-Crème Concentré Works?
According to the manufacturer, this product has other benefits aside from moisturizing the skin. It can work as a primer, meaning it prepares your skin for makeup application.
It contains nourishing ingredients, such as aloe vera and shea butter. These are anti-aging compounds that tighten fine lines and reduce wrinkles.
Embryolisse Lait-Crème Concentré Ingredients
The following are some of the active ingredients of the cream.
- Aloe vera – is often used as a remedy for skin conditions including sunburns, burns, psoriasis, frostbite, and cold sores.
- Shea butter – in addition to its moisturizing abilities, this ingredient also soothes itching, rashes, and other skin discomforts. It is used to reduce blemishes and wrinkles.
- Paraffinum Liquidum – better known as mineral oil, it is mostly used for hygienic purposes such as makeup removal.
- Stearic Acid – is a fatty acid which is used in a lot of skincare and cosmetics products. It works as an emulsifier or a lubricant.
- Glyceryl Stearate – works as a lubricant on your skin’s surface, giving it a soft and smooth look and feel. This compound also slows down water loss from the skin.
- Triethanolamine – is used as a buffering agent. It is also a masking and fragrance ingredient.
- Cera Alba – better known as Beeswax, it helps retain moisture and prevents the clogging of pores.
- Cetyl Palmitate – is another emollient that helps lubricate and condition the skin.
Other ingredients in the cream are:
- Butyrospermum parkii
- Polyacrylamide C13-14
- Propylene glycol
- Hydrolyzed soy protein,
- Aloe barbadensis
- Caprylyl glycol
Embryolisse Lait-Crème Concentré Side Effects
According to most feedback seen online, people who tried the product complain of skin breakouts on their first application. Hence, Embryolisse Lait-Crème Concentré is not advisable for those with highly sensitive skin.
The Embryolisse website does not indicate any possible side effects from its use. To be on the safe side, do a skin test by applying a small amount on a patch of area on your skin and observe for any irritation, redness, or any sign of allergic reaction.
How To Use Embryolisse Lait-Crème Concentré
Use on a clean, dry face. Apply evenly to the skin then use the cream as often as you want or as needed.
During winter or cold months where your skin has a tendency to become dry, you may need to apply the cream more frequently and in greater quantities to keep your skin moisturized.
Should you encounter any irritation or allergic reaction, stop using the product immediately and contact a medical practitioner for help.
Embryolisse Lait-Crème Concentré Reviews
A majority of the Embryolisse Lait-Crème Concentré reviews reports of skin breakout after the initial application of the moisturizer.
One of the most frequent feedback from users is that it doesn’t work for people who have very dry skin. They commented that it would probably work best for people with fair to average skin types.
Some of the users complained that the cream feels heavy on the face.
It also seems that the fragrance of the cream is a little bit too much. A user observed that the scent is geared for “older women.”
Where To Buy Embryolisse Lait-Crème Concentré?
You can purchase the product on the main website, Amazon, and other independent online sites.
If you want to see if you can buy it at a local shop, you may do so by going to the product’s official site. Choose ‘retail location’ from the main website, enter your current location, and the system will show you shops within your area where you can buy the cream
Does Embryolisse Lait-Crème Concentré Really Work Or Is It A Scam?
By basing it on the reviews and feedback online, Embryolisse Lait-Crème Concentré is just an average moisturizer which will only work on ordinary skin types.
The manufacturer claims that the moisturizer can help with super dry skin. Unfortunately, the reviews found do not support this claim.
We are unable to find any feedback that would vouch for its other use such as a primer or as a makeup remover.
The market has a lot of other skin moisturizing products to choose from. It is best to know your skin type and do a research on the product that would best suit you.
Sorted by: Most Recent
by Yani Macdowell review for Embryolisse Lait-Crème Concentré
NO! NO! NO! I had a pimple breakout. Do yourself a favor and stay away from this product!
by Ai Ryant review for Embryolisse Lait-Crème Concentré
Eveyrthing is fine except the scent. It smells old and outdated. I had to wear a perfume to mask it.
by Leona P. review for Embryolisse Lait-Crème Concentré
Honestly, there are other brands out there with much bettter results.
by Ashely O. review for Embryolisse Lait-Crème Concentré
Feels really greasy and warm on the skin. I dunno, but I don’t like the feeling.
by Rebecca Gain review for Embryolisse Lait-Crème Concentré
A friend and I both tried this product. It didn’t work on her dry skin, but it did nicely on mine. My skin felt softer and moisturized.
by Roxanne Busbee review for Embryolisse Lait-Crème Concentré
I might be allergic to an ingredient or two. Rashes broke out after the second application. Returning this product.
by Ha B. review for Embryolisse Lait-Crème Concentré
It works well as a moisturizer and balm. I just wish they would thin out the formula a little. It feels greasy and creamy on the skin.