- 1 What is Geniux?
- 2 What are the Ingredients in Geniux?
- 3 Best Geniux Alternative
- 4 How Geniux Works
- 5 Geniux Reviews From Customers
- 6 What Makes Geniux Unique?
- 7 How to Buy Geniux
- 8 Money Back Guarantee
- 9 Geniux Side Effects
- 10 Pros of Geniux
- 11 Cons of Geniux
- 12 Conclusion
What is Geniux?
Geniux is a medically proven psycho-stimulant. It is commonly referred to as the “ultimate smart pill.” It consists of a combination of natural cognitive enhancing ingredients that are meant to help boost your focus and memory. Geniux is marketed largely towards university and college students because many people take it as a “study pill” to help them do better with their studies. This brain supplement is also popular with working professionals that have jobs which require lots of attention and brain work. All you do is take one pill with a glass of water in the morning to receive the benefits.
What are the Ingredients in Geniux?
These are the main ingredients in Geniux that provide cognitive benefits:
• Tyrosine – This ingredient positively affects the chemical messengers in the body. In turn, it improves mental concentration.
• GABA – Gaba can prevent the development of extreme excitement that often causes people to lose focus and concentration. Therefore, this ingredient promotes alertness and focus.
• Bacopa Monnieri – This natural ingredient increases blood flow to the cerebral cells. If the brain has more blood flow, it can function better.
• Alpha GPC – This ingredient assists in improving neurotransmission. This enhances overall cognitive function.
• Vinpocetine – The brain needs sufficient energy in order to function properly. This ingredient provides the brain with ample glucose to increase energy availability.
• Huperzine A – This ingredient is meant to improve memory, both short-term and long-term. It also enhances the learning abilities for both the young and elderly.
Here is a list of all the other ingredients (including vitamin and mineral supplements) that are in the formula:
• Vitamin B6
• Vitamin B12
• Gingko Biloba
• Eleuthero Root
• Phosphatidylserine Complex
• St. John’s Wort
• DMAE Bitartrate
• Bee Pollen
• Acacia Rigidula
• Caffeine (Guarana)
These are all very typical ingredients that are used in most other nootropics and brain supplements. However, the website doesn’t list the specific amounts of each ingredient.
Each of these ingredients has been studied individually and have proven nootropic benefits. Geniux also does not mention the source of their ingredients. However, this seems to be a common trend within the industry.
These ingredients have been proven to work and provide cognitive benefits, however, no clinical trial results of scientific studies have been done for the Geniux supplements.
Best Geniux Alternative
Due to all the negative reviews about Geniux, we’ve been looking for a competitive products that was proven more effective. We checked several of them with deception, and finally came around a real effective brain supplement. You can check it HERE.
How Geniux Works
The ingredients in Geniux all work together to create a powerful brain supplement. They help build up neurotransmitters within the brain to keep everything sharp. It also effectively and safely increases energy in the brain. The ingredients chosen to create this product boost mental ability, while enhancing overall brain focus and concentration. It helps the brain pay more attention to detail and stay on track.
Geniux Reviews From Customers
Customer reviews of Geniux are not as amazing as the manufacturer claims. Lots of people say they’ve been really disappointed with the product. This is an alarming signal in our opinion.
What Makes Geniux Unique?
There are a couple of ingredients that make Geniux unique from other nootropics on the market. The three main ones are bee pollen, acacia rigidula, and gingko biloba. Bee pollen isn’t usually found in most nootropics, even though it has many benefits. Bee pollen has been used extensively in traditional Chinese medicine. The Chinese use it to improve memory function. Bee pollen also provides fuel to the brain and is an excellent energy source, meaning it has the ability to combat fatigue. On top of all that, bee pollen has many potent antioxidant properties in it.
Gingko biloba is another powerful ingredient that is used in this formula. There is plenty of scientific research that has been done on this natural herb. It is especially beneficial for improving long-term memory. Acacia rigidula is an ingredient that is much less common but still comes with powerful benefits. It can provide people with motivation, which is very beneficial for studying and working.
How to Buy Geniux
Purchasing Geniux is very straightforward. Currently, the only place you can buy it is on the official manufacturer’s website. Each bottle contains 30 capsules, and since the recommended dosage is one capsule a day, one bottle is meant to last one month. Here is the price breakdown of the bottles (they offer bulk discount options).
• 1 bottle: $47.00
• 3 bottles: $87.00 ($29.00 per bottle)
• 5 bottles: $95.00 ($19.00 per bottle)
Free shipping is available for any of the bulk options. However, if you order just one bottle at a time, you will be charged $4.95 for shipping and handling fees.
Money Back Guarantee
Geniux does offer a full 30-day money back guarantee. If you are not 100% happy or satisfied with the results you see, they will provide you with a full refund. You simply need to ship the bottle back to them, even if it is empty. You can find out more about this process by calling or emailing their support team. The email is [email protected], and the number is 844-823-2257.
Geniux Side Effects
There are no major or significant side effects to mention. Geniux claims that their product is safe to take and that they only use natural ingredients. However, always consult with your doctor before starting a new supplement. One thing to mention is that this product does contain bee pollen, so people with pollen/bee allergies should not take this supplement.
Pros of Geniux
• Uses only natural ingredients
• Helps multiple areas of cognitive function
• Company claims that this is a fast-acting product
• Offers bulk discount prices
• Offers a 30-day money back guarantee
• Beneficial for all ages, whether you are a college student or professional adult
• The ingredients used have all been studied individually for their benefits
Cons of Geniux
• Only available for purchase on the manufacturer’s official website
• Not suitable for vegans or vegetarians because of ingredients such as gelatin and bee pollen
• Can be expensive if only buying one bottle
• The amount of each ingredient used isn’t specified
• The actual product itself hasn’t been scientifically or clinically studied
Overall, it is up to the consumer whether they want to invest in Geniux or not. It appears to be a safe product that uses only natural ingredients that have been studied for their benefits.
It is very easy to take, just one capsule in the morning with water. If it works for you, this supplement could provide many cognitive benefits and help with your studies or work. If you decide the product doesn’t work, you have the peace of mind knowing that you can return it within 30 days after purchase.