- 0.1 What Is Neutrogena Moisturizer?
- 0.2 Who Makes Neutrogena Moisturizer?
- 0.3 Best Neutrogena Moisturizer Alternative
- 0.4 Who Is Neutrogena Moisturizer For?
- 0.5 How Does Neutrogena Moisturizer Work?
- 0.6 Neutrogena Moisturizer Ingredients
- 0.7 Neutrogena Moisturizer Side Effects
- 0.8 How To Use Neutrogena Moisturizer
- 0.9 Neutrogena Moisturizer Reviews
- 0.10 Where To Buy Neutrogena Moisturizer?
- 0.11 Does Neutrogena Moisturizer Really Work Or Is It A Scam?
- 1 Submit Your Neutrogena Moisturizer Review:
What Is Neutrogena Moisturizer?
Neutrogena Moisturizer, more specifically known as Neutrogena Pore Refining Moisturizer, helps lock in moisture in your skin, giving it a young, vibrant, and flawless look.
This product contains Beta Hydroxy, which smooths out uneven skin.
Who Makes Neutrogena Moisturizer?
Johnson & Johnson Consumer Inc. is the company that manufactures this moisturizer.
For questions relating to product usage, ingredients, product complaints or issues as well as company information, corporate sponsorships, donations, and policies, you can call them at their hotline at 1-800-582-4048 between 9 AM to 7 PM EST Monday-Friday.
For inquiries about online shopping, orders, billing, shipping, website navigation, general product information, bulk purchase and resale, and offers and promotions, get in touch with them through their hotline at 1-888-984-2464 between 8 AM to 8 PM EST Monday-Friday.
Best Neutrogena Moisturizer Alternative
Due to all the negative reviews about Neutrogena Moisturizer, we’ve been looking for a competitive product that was proven more effective. We checked several of them with deception, and finally came around a real effective skin moisturizer. You can read its review HERE.
Who Is Neutrogena Moisturizer For?
The product is for people want to hydrate dry, dull-looking skin.
The product also has anti-aging benefits, especially for people above 40 years of age.
If you have oily skin, do not use this product. It will only add more moisture to your skin, causing a heavy and unpleasant feeling. It is suitable for normal to combination types of skin.
How Does Neutrogena Moisturizer Work?
The ingredients have moisture locking properties, which hydrates the skin and provides its anti-aging capabilities.
Provided you continuously use it daily, Neutrogena Moisturizer also shrinks the pores on your skin to give it a smoother, tighter look.
It also has deep cleaning properties by removing the dirt that clogs up your pores.
Finally, it exfoliates the skin to get rid of dead skin cells, giving your skin a youthful glow.
Neutrogena Moisturizer Ingredients
Active ingredients in the product:
- Sunflower seed oil – works as a hydrating agent. It is effective against acne, eczema, scarring, and redness.
- Glycerin – draws water molecules to the skin to make it smoother and softer. It also helps skin cells age properly.
- Ascorbic acid – commonly known as vitamin C. It helps reverse skin damage and boosts collagen production.
- Tocopherol – combats free radicals that damage the skin.
- Coco-glucoside – works as a cleansing agent.
- C12-15 alkyl benzoate – is a light ester that offers emolliency.
- Cetyl alcohol – works by keeping oil and water ingredients from separating. Some clinical tests show that it can reverse the signs of aging.
- PEG-32 – works as an emulsifier and a binder for other ingredients.
- Xanthan gum – is a polymer composed of sugar residues that are in use as a thickening agent.
- Retinol – prevents and reduces fine lines and wrinkles. It does have side effects including skin irritation, acne flare up, dryness, and peeling.
Neutrogena Moisturizer Side Effects
As indicated earlier, Retinol poses side effects that affect the skin.
This moisturizer contains acid-based ingredients that can cause skin irritation. If you are trying to treat acne symptoms at home, know that this product can cause redness or irritation that does not easily fade.
It is best to consult with a dermatologist before using the product. Always check the label to double-check the ingredients.
How To Use Neutrogena Moisturizer
This product comes in a cream so it is applied externally.
Start by washing your face with your favorite facial cleanser then pat dry. Apply a small amount of Neutrogena Moisturizer by massaging it gently to your face and neck.
To achieve best results, apply twice daily. You may increase the frequency of application if you have extra dry skin.
To check for potential allergic reactions, do a skin test. Apply a small amount to the back of your ear and leave it on for at least 4 hours. If some skin irritation happens, discontinue its usage.
Neutrogena Moisturizer Reviews
A lot of Neutrogena Moisturizer reviews online share a collective experience of burning sensation and skin redness after using the moisturizer. One woman even posted a picture of the side effect showing severe redness.
There are also several mentions of the moisturizer making their skin greasy and oily. Note that this is not for people with oily skin as it dramatically retains moisture in the skin.
Where To Buy Neutrogena Moisturizer?
You can purchase this moisturizer on the products’ official website and have it shipped to you. The site also allows you to find a store in the local area where you can purchase the product. You can also buy this product from Amazon, eBay, and other affiliate websites.
The cream comes in container sizes that run from 0.5 to 2.25 ounces.
Does Neutrogena Moisturizer Really Work Or Is It A Scam?
The brand is not a scam. However, upon checking Neutrogena moisturizer online reviews and comments, we found out that many people complained of side effects such as redness and burning sensations after application. This implies that the cream is not for all skin types.
Users mentioned that it is just an average moisturizer.
We highly suggest that you check for better moisturizers that are available in the market. Always check the labels for warnings and ingredients that can possibly trigger skin allergies.
Sorted by: Most Recent
by Margart Bolding review for Neutrogena Moisturizer
It works but it’s too thin. I had to apply a lot of layers because it washes off at the slightest sweating.
by Kimiko N. review for Neutrogena Moisturizer
It doesn’t just dry skin. It burns! My skin flaked after just two applications of this product.
by Marlyn Lauritzen review for Neutrogena Moisturizer
It’s like it’s made solely out of water with a bit of cream. It’s so mild it doesn’t do a thing.
by Nannie O. review for Neutrogena Moisturizer
Itchy and red skin. Won’t use this again.
by Vida Tiner review for Neutrogena Moisturizer
Good product. I have dry skin, but using this product made my skin shiny and smooth.
Submit Your Neutrogena Moisturizer Review:
Do you have experiences with Neutrogena Moisturizer? Does it work? Were you satisfied with the results? Please share your thoughts, review and rate the product and help others!