What Is Melatrol?
If you’re reading this, you’ve probably experienced trouble sleeping at one point or another. Whether it’s occasionally or regularly, you know how frustrating it is to be up late at night regardless of how hard you try to sleep. Supplements like Melatrol are what you need.
Melatrol is a natural sleep aid supplement. It combines two of the most powerful natural and potent ingredients that have been known for centuries to aid with sleep: melatonin and gamma-aminobutyric acid.
Who Makes Melatrol?
This sleep aid supplement is made by a company named Melatrol, they simply named their product after themselves. This company makes a few pharmaceutical grade supplements and herbal formulas in both capsule and liquid forms.
Who Is Melatrol For?
This supplement is for anyone who struggles to get a good night’s sleep. It is specifically targeted towards people who suffer from insomnia. It’s also beneficial for people who sleep restlessly or find it hard to stay asleep for the full night.
How Does Melatrol Work?
The main way that this product works is through using an ingredient called melatonin. Melatonin is a hormone that the body naturally secretes. It is essential for establishing a normal circadian rhythm (in other words, the natural sleep cycle).
Melatonin is what makes people start to get tired and feel sleepy at night. Unfortunately, some people lack this natural hormone and their body doesn’t produce enough of it. This subject is currently being studied by many researchers.
So far, some reasons as to why the body might not produce enough melatonin are:
- High levels of stress
- Consuming too much alcohol
- Consuming too much caffeine
- Forcing the body to have irregular sleeping patterns
- Getting excited right before bed or during evening hours
Taking Melatrol can help reestablish a proper sleeping schedule. It works to provide your body with a deep, quality sleep. This will help your body to wake up feeling refreshed and energized, ready to take on the day.
When you take Melatrol at night, it will induce relaxation, preparing your body to go to sleep. Even though it induces a relaxing sleep, you won’t feel groggy upon awakening. In short, the supplement’s specific formula works to trigger the body’s own natural chemicals which will enhance sleep.
Here are the main ingredients that are found in Melatrol:
- Melatonin – This ingredient is already naturally present in our bodies. It is secreted by the pineal gland (in the brain). A lack of melatonin equates to difficulty falling asleep. Melatonin works to tell the body that it’s time to go to bed, and it does this by sending signals from neurotransmitters.
- GABA – This stands for Gamma-Aminobutyric Acid. Just like melatonin, it’s another ingredient that is naturally present in the body. It’s an essential amino acid that aids the cells in carrying out specific functions. GABA is found in the nervous system’s tissues.GABA helps to calm down and relax the brain. It also relieves stress and anxiety, which are two things that are known to keep people up at night.
- 5 HTP (also known as 5Hydoxy Tryptophan) – This ingredient is not found in the body, it comes from the seed extract of the Griffon tree. This is a West African tree that has been used in traditional African medicine for many years. It’s a herb that can reduce feelings of anxiety and stress. It also acts as a precursor to serotonin, which is needed for melatonin to effectively work.
- Valerian Root Extract – This herb can combat insomnia and it’s also very beneficial for people who struggle with anxiety or nervousness.
- Passion Flower – Passion flower also aids with nervousness. It has been used in traditional medicine to cure sleep disorders.
- Rhodiola Rosea – This ingredient also goes by the name golden root or roseroot. It is classified as an adaptogen, meaning it has the ability to naturally increase your resistance to anxiety and stress.
Melatrol Side Effects
Since this product is made out of entirely natural ingredients and void of chemicals, there are no known side effects. Due to the fact that the capsules naturally ease the body to sleep, you don’t even wake up feeling lethargic. Instead, you wake up feeling alert and refreshed.
There is no risk of using Melatrol for sleep daily, the only side effect that you are sure to experience from this product is better sleep!
You are recommended to take 2 pills every day in the evening with a glass of water. If you are taking other medications, please consult with your general health care practitioner before starting any sleeping aid supplements, including Melatrol.
There are hundreds of positive reviews on Melatrol from customers thanking this product for helping them with their sleep. Users are actually able to function during the day and have more energy due to the fact that they get more sleep at night.
Where To Buy Melatrol
You can purchase this product online, directly from the manufacturer’s website. One bottle contains 60 pills, and it costs less than $50.
The more you buy, the cheaper the price is. If you buy 3 bottles at a time, the price is less than $100. If you decide to buy a 6-month supply, that is available for less than $150. These prices are affordable for many, and they come with a satisfaction guarantee.
Does Melatrol Really Work Or Is It A Scam?
Melatrol is a natural sleep aid that truly appears to work. There is nothing about this product that would make it seem like a scam in any way. The ingredients used in this formula have been proven and scientifically studied to aid with sleep.
This formula has been specially designed to work with your body to enhance and improve your sleep cycle, and the honest customer reviews are proof that this works.
Using Melatrol is really no different than how your body would fall asleep on its own in an ideal world. Even the fact that there are no known side effects because the ingredients are totally natural is a huge bonus.
The company knows that their product is effective, which is why they offer a satisfaction guarantee policy. We believe that you will not be disappointed if you try this out for yourself.