- 1 What Is South Beach Diet?
- 2 Who Makes The South Beach Diet Shake?
- 3 Best South Beach Diet Alternative
- 4 Who Should Take The South Beach Diet Shake?
- 5 How Does The South Beach Diet Shake Work?
- 6 South Beach Diet Shake Ingredients
- 7 South Beach Diet Shake Side Effects
- 8 South Beach Diet Shake Dosage
- 9 South Beach Diet Shake Reviews
- 10 Where To Buy The South Beach Diet Shake?
- 11 Does The South Beach Diet Shake Really Work Or Is It A Scam?
What Is South Beach Diet?
Back in 2003, a Miami-based cardiologist by the name of Arthur Agatston created a weight loss diet plan called the South Beach Diet. In this diet, you will be encouraged to lose weight while still enjoying a healthy lifestyle.
It is composed of a few phases, different foods and meals — and the South Beach Diet shake is one of them. This shake comes in a variety of flavors and is said to be rich in protein, vitamin D and probiotics.
Who Makes The South Beach Diet Shake?
Their company is simply called the South Beach Diet and their corporate headquarters is located at:
600 Office Center Drive
Fort Washington, PA 19034
The company stands by their passion of offering effective and safe weight loss programs wherein people will still be allowed to enjoy eating while achieving their long-term health goals.
Their contact number is 1-888-841-2620. The line is open from Mondays to Sundays and you can also email their customer service at [email protected]
Best South Beach Diet Alternative
Due to all the negative reviews about South Beach Diet shakes, we’ve been looking for a competitive product that was proven more effective. We checked several of them with deception, and finally came around a real effective meal replacement program. You can read its review HERE.
Who Should Take The South Beach Diet Shake?
This diet shake is for anyone who is always on the go. It is designed for people with busy schedules and no longer have the time to sit down and have a full meal complete with proper nutrients.
Instead of going for fast food meals or drive-thru products that are not at all healthy, why not opt for a meal replacement product? Such products will not only make you feel full, you will also be provided with the needed nutrients that you can surely use for all your daily activities.
How Does The South Beach Diet Shake Work?
These shakes are claimed to be perfectly balanced, providing you with a fast and satisfying meal replacement anytime of the day. You can choose from the following varieties:
- Chocolate caramel lunch shake – This shake can provide you with up to 15 grams of protein so that you will be armed with enough power and energy to last through the day.
- Beach shack chocolate breakfast shake – As the name suggests, this shake is for breakfast consumption with 11 grams of protein and 200 calories.
- Beach shack strawberry breakfast shake – Also for breakfast but in a different flavor — strawberry. This fruity flavor is packed with 10g of protein and 190 calories.
- Beach shack vanilla breakfast shake – The classic shake flavor is sweet yet with only 2 grams of sugar in it.
- Chocolate ice crush snack – Another chocolate-flavored shake with 6 grams of protein and 140 calories.
- Vanilla ice crush snack – Gives a healthy and icy twist so that you will get to enjoy the sweet vanilla taste even more.
South Beach Diet Shake Ingredients
- Stevia leaf extract – A naturally-occurring sweetener that provides a natural sweet taste without calories.
- Calcium caseinate – A protein that comes from the milk’s casein and can help in slowing down digestion.
- Agave powder – Can positively influence glucose control and weight loss.
- Erythritol – Also a substitute sweetener and contains no calorie.
- Monk fruit extract – Is said to be 150 to 200 times better than sugar, and with zero calories which is good for people who are weight conscious.
- Cocoa extract – Increases oxygenation and blood flow in the brain.
- Mono and diglycerides – These are food additives that are used to extend the shelf life of products.
Other ingredients that are included in this formula are sunflower oil, milk and soy, dipotassium phosphate, whey, maltodextrin, gum arabic, sunflower lecithin, oligosaccharides, carrageenan, decaffeinated instant coffee, cocoa, modified tapioca starch, guar gum, salt, sodium caseinate, konjac, tocopherols and nonfat milk.
South Beach Diet Shake Side Effects
Most of the ingredients used in this formula can cause allergic reactions and several side effects. Erythritol, for example, is known to cause headache, upset stomach and diarrhea.
Carrageenan, on the other hand, has been associated with digestive cancers, colon inflammation and ulcers. Another ingredient called the maltodextrin may also trigger certain allergies such as with wheat, potatoes and corn.
Interestingly, most of the ingredients included in this meal replacement shake are actually worrying due to their potential side effects. It is best to read and examine the label first and talk to your physician if you see something that you think should be an area of concern.
South Beach Diet Shake Dosage
These shakes are just like the other diet shakes available on the market in terms of preparation method. All you have to do is add a cup of cold water and 1/2 cup of ice, and then the content of one powder packet to your shaker bottle.
Mix together by shaking vigorously until the powder is dissolved. These shakes come in packets that are for daily use, unlike the other products that would usually come in containers.
South Beach Diet Shake Reviews
This product is yet again another brand that has too little feedback online. The only South Beach Diet Shake reviews that we found are those located on their official website. One user was not 100% satisfied because the ingredients contained pork in it.
Other reviews are expected to be positive since these are featured on their website. The users commented how the shakes are filling and with a great taste.
Where To Buy The South Beach Diet Shake?
Their official website is a bit hard to navigate, as you cannot easily find where these shakes can be found and ordered. The shakes are offered in packs, you can choose to buy a 7-day pack or the 28-day one.
We could not find any other places where you can buy these shakes, so it’s possible that it’s only available through their official website.
Does The South Beach Diet Shake Really Work Or Is It A Scam?
With the limited number of reviews that we found, we can’t really tell if the South Beach Diet Shake is something that we would recommend or not.
Meal replacement products should be carefully considered and thought of, so it’s only wise to go for products that are also well-advertised and with a good number of real testimonials. That way, you can easily gauge if the product will be really effective and worth your money.
Try to do your own research first before opting to buy anything on impulse. Take into consideration some essential factors such as the product’s effectiveness, good reviews and also the list of ingredients that would bring more benefits rather than potential side effects.