What Is Vivite Eye Cream?
Vivite Eye Cream is an anti-aging eye cream. It is meant to increase the amount of collagen that your skin produces. It helps to reduce and smooth out wrinkles and fine lines. This cream is intended for regular and daily use if you want a youthful look.
This eye cream is made out of many different ingredients such as peptides, glycolic acid, and coffee. It has an aluminizing effect which is achieved through crushed pearls.
Who Makes Vivite Eye Cream?
This product is made by a company called Vivite. If you have any questions for the manufacturer, you can email the company thru [email protected] or call them at 949-276-2777.
Best Vivite Eye Cream Alternative?
Due to all the negative reviews about Vivite Eye Cream, we’ve been looking for a competitive product that was proven more effective. We checked several of them with deception and finally came around a real effective eye cream. You can read its review HERE.
Who Is Vivite Eye Cream For?
This product is for anyone who is looking to achieve a more youthful look and has trouble with the area around their eyes.
Whether you have eye puffiness, dark circles, fine lines, or wrinkles, this product is made for you. The manufacturer claims that it is suitable for all skin types, including sensitive skin.
How Does Vivite Eye Cream Work?
This eye cream works by blending a variety of different ingredients in order to improve the quality of skin that is around the eye area.
It uses two main ingredients, peptides, and glycolic acid, for anti-aging effects. These two ingredients work with the skin to generate cell renewal.
This process gets rid of any dead or damaged skin cells, which can often build up on the skin. This carves the path for newer and more radiant looking skin.
We are not entirely sure about the addition of crushed pearls into this formula. It is true that crushed minerals have the ability to provide a slight diffusing effect on the skin.
However, there are no proven long-lasting benefits of this ingredient. If anything, the addition of pearls to this formula can irritate the skin. Also, they increase the price of the product.
Vivite Eye Cream Ingredients
Here are the main ingredients that are found in this eye cream:
- Glycolic compound – This product is made out of glycolic acid, which is an alpha hydroxy acid. It originates from the sugar cane plant. This ingredient is used as an exfoliant for the skin. It’s commonly used in many peeling face masks and eye serums.Glycolic acid works to remove dead skin cells from your skin, which in turn brightens in. It removes any dirt and grime through its exfoliating process, and it can also smooth out any wrinkles and developing lines.
- Interference Pearls – This ingredient contains pearls that are crushed up. These crushed up pearl pigments are meant to reflect and diffuse light. This will apparently create a brighter look around your eyes. However, there is no scientific evidence proving the effectiveness of this.
- Peptides – These amino acid chains are smaller than the amino acids that make up proteins. Peptides are used to increase the amount of collagen that the skin can naturally produce on its own. It is also meant to increase the production of elastin. Both of these things are proteins that benefit the skin’s elasticity. It also firms up the eye area.
- Olive Leaf Extract – This ingredient is full of antioxidants. It works to prevent things such as wrinkles, fine lines, age spots, and any other typical signs of aging.
- Coffee Beans – Coffee beans are very high in antioxidants, just like the above ingredient. They are also high in caffeine.Even though you are simply applying it to your skin, both of these ingredients can improve blood flow. This works to reduce dark circles under the eyes that are caused by excess blood pigments. Coffee can even neutralize free radicals that have a harmful effect on the skin.
These are just the main ingredients that the company featured on their website. They do a good job of hiding the label and the rest of the ingredients.
Vivite Eye Cream Side Effects
The manufacturer claims that there are no known side effects of this product. However, users have stated that they have gotten allergic reactions and even irritation from using this eye cream.
Vivite Eye Cream Dosage
This eye cream is designed to be used twice daily. Simply apply a light layer of the cream around your eye in the morning and at night.
Vivite Eye Cream Reviews
There are lots of mixed reviews about Vivite Eye Cream. Some say that they noticed a difference in how their eyes look, while others complained about allergic reactions and skin irritation. Also, some customers are upset that this product has been tested on animals.
Usually, products are only tested on animals when they have the potential to be harmful and cause damage to humans. What other ingredients are included that make this eye cream cause so many customers skin irritation?
Where To Buy Vivite Eye Cream
You can purchase this eye cream from the official website. The price is $69. You can also purchase it from other online stores such as Amazon. Even though Amazon does not sell this eye cream directly, there are a few third-party sellers that sell the cream. The prices from these third-party sellers vary.
Does Vivite Eye Cream Really Work Or Is It A Scam?
We were not able to come up with a solid conclusion about whether Vivite Eye Cream works or not. Even though some customers claimed that they noticed a difference, we can’t ignore the other customers who got rashes and skin irritation from using this cream.
There’s also a lack of information in regards to the ingredients. If we can’t see the full ingredient list, we cannot make a proper decision about the safety or effectiveness of this product.
For all we know, the active ingredients that we included above could make up just a small percentage of the formula.
It is up to you if you want to try out this product for yourself or not, but we believe you’d be better off trying an anti-aging eye cream that has amazing customer reviews, and where the company is fully transparent about their ingredients.